Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers (54101 Views)

Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by tonididdy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
16yrs old money Don die for their eye

When I was 16years old I didn't even know what 10,000naira looked like.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Fashionista01(f): 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
One really need to be very careful when helping people. Friends and family members inclusive.

The world is full of wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Benchilwell: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
vibratingpenis:

Guy speak against terrorism for once na or doesn't your religion talk of anything relating to peace and empathy?
You are always on the wrong side as far as it is against your religion nawaa ooo!!!
ur reply to me is different from wat am even saying,do u see me talk anything about religion in my comment..,
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Bestrolland(m): 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
God is great and human are wickedGod is great and human are wickedGod is great and human are wicked
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by AllahIsSatan: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is AntiChristian handiwork.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by SURElee(f): 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mohammed 15years of age killing 46yr old Pastor. Hmm

To render help sef na was no wonder the scriptures says be not weary in doing good especially yo those of the same household of faith.

Some help that we do that backfire sef, we end up asking ourselves if we committed it to God before plunging in.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by jrusky(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Can you hear these bastards? May God destroy your lives you sons of bitch.

A man helped you but you paid him back by killing him because your mum is sick now you will die living that your mum behind, bastards.

Useless animals. Pastor came with bag of money how is that your damn headache? Police should have just safe us the stress by opening fire on these bastards.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Irupetepete: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is very sad. The youths of today have lost it totally. They are very greedy and evil. Most of them would prefer to have money than to have a good name, even if it is blood money. RIP dear pastor, it's sad he didn't see death beast coming. You were only trying to act like Christ by giving them shelter.
Missy, you no too dey active on nairaland again.. Don't mind my new account, make I just dey disguise like this
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by AllahIsSatan: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
This sounds like the type of thing NGPatriot loves.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by GoodIsGod: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
MURIC will be nowhere to say something on these his cousins killing a pastor after helping them.
It is silly issues like hyjab wearing he would be masturbating upon.

When his cousins bomb churches in the north and kidnapped christian students for ransom, he is silent.

May the family of the pastor be comforted. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by seyz91(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy
GboyegaD:
Truly, the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Incoming star ko, outgoing moon ni!
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Peace1993: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by jcross19: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
JungleDarts:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/we-hit-him-with-plank-stabbed-him-with-broken-bottle-and-stole-his-money-suspects-narrate-how-they-murdered-rccg-pastor-who-gave-them-shelter-in-lagos.html
you are funny! First! The head slammers will never change unless God change them, this is the problem we Christians are having you can't force someone to believe your God either by helping him or her, am sure the pastor knew they were head slammers so by giving them shelter they can concerted, a child of perdition must be destroyed... Before you help pray ooooooooh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
OMO jati jati thieve their main aims was to steals. promised your mum 200k when you don't have demo
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by JosefAE(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
cry[color=#990000][/color] angry can you Imagine! So because of some Ungrateful GOATS!!! Somebody can not eat Eba and swallow in peace again
no be only Incoming stars, na Outgoing moon. Bullshit....!!!!

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by arthurwillia(m): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Agricmoney:

Helping someone this days is becoming funny and making the real one in need look fake.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Get sense
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by jnoz23(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kai, this news has destroyed the last shred of humanity in me
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by halogate: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
"tracked to ilorin"

..the irony of life;

U may just be sitting beside and cracking jokes with a murderer inside the bus. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by hily070: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
fullnetwork:
Na pastor kill himself.
can you imagine what just came out your heart,you should be ashamed of yourself. angry
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Oh......I'm always here once in a while. I don't really remember you, happy new year all the same.
Irupetepete:
Missy, you no too dey active on nairaland again.. Don't mind my new account, make I just dey disguise like this
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Judolisco(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
If investigation is done well in dis country like in d USA where they take DNA samples dis boys wil be linked so many murders cases...

2 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Daniluv1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Now you will have to release your first album in Jail

I will be waiting to streaming it
Bastards
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Carlyboi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
This story Is saddening and tragic...cretins and doofus like this deserve no ounce of pity they’re cold blooded murderers and desperate things.

If they don’t get the death penalty then life imprisonments with no option of parole or at least 80 years served before parole eligibility in a maximum and well secured prison with the hardest labor should be their least punishment.

Vile and Useless beings.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by izubext007: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
From up coming musician to up coming convict.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by obawinner(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Funnily enough, when they finally get to their end destination - correctional facilities.
They will be Fed and sheltered by RCCG prison corporate social responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by Pataricatering(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Men ,.men, men -.fear men o
This genders proclivity to violence.is something else.

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by elganzar(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
I'm suppose to bone but noticed both guys are Muslims...
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by LLiKYekoba: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jamiu ati farouk of Illorin. Awon yoruba mooslems.
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by chrisxxx(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Merseycider:

And your people that are eating human fresh in igboland are jonh and Jonah
I bet you if I come to your house and shout MOHAMMED you will run. What is that thing you people say before detonating suicide bomb?
Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by everythinggirly(f): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Wicked souls!

1 Like

Re: How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers by rikithor(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
This is very sad. The youths of today have lost it totally. They are very greedy and evil. Most of them would prefer to have money than to have a good name, even if it is blood money. RIP dear pastor, it's sad he didn't see death coming. You were only trying to act like Christ by giving them shelter.
Sis it's not a youth problem thing
See all these crops of human emigrating from Northern Nigeria,they leave on drugs,drinks which makes them dull of society values, customs and civil culture.Every knows how boyfriends can slit throats of girlfriends for just seeing her with another guy,These hausa/fulanis people are not supposed to live amongst humans,see how they ride bikes,so arrogant,ready to fight even if at fault.
It's unfortunate that someone has to die in hands of these folks causing Nigeria insecurity problem.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars, process vehicle papers or request for driving mentoring services

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.