Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami (13452 Views)

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by TheDemola: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN), on Tuesday, said President Muhammadu Buhari will consider the interest of Nigerians in the call to release Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Featuring on NTA’s Good Morning Nigeria Show, Malami said, “By way of general statements to the two issues presented: the issue relating to Kanu and by extension, IPOB, what I can tell you for certain is that the decision of the President is based fundamentally and at all times on public interest consideration.

“In the art of governance and what I have come to learn about the mind and heart of the President, Muhammadu Buhari, is to consider the 200 million as against the limited people.

“By extension, the issue of Kanu, what would as well govern the decision of the President in terms of whatever request is presented is the public interest as against the limited sectional interest of it.”

Recently, some Igbo leaders urged Buhari to grant Kanu freedom.

The elders, led by former Minister of Aviation in the First Republic, Chief Mbazulike Amaechi, had made the call during a meeting with Buhari at the State House, Abuja.

The Amaechi-led elders had urged the president to grant the IPOB leader an unconditional release.

Kanu was rearrested in June 2021 in Kenya and repatriated to Nigeria to continue his trial before an Abuja Federal High Court.

Following his repatriation, the separatist has been locked up at the Department of State Services, DSS.

The IPOB leader is facing trial before Justice Binta Nyako-led court for charges based on terrorism.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/04/malami-speaks-on-what-buharill-consider-before-granting-nnamdi-kanus-release/

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by CaptainAyub: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Just like una consider interest of Nigerians before releasing captured boko haram terrorists

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
OKAY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by michlins(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Releasing Nnamdi Kanu this year is a must. We're few months from electioneering campaigns and he will play a vital role.

However a very long and tight noose will be on his neck before that happens.

I'm not a prophet but this I have seen

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibo

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by omenkaLives(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
CaptaiinAyub:
Just like una consider interest of Nigerians before releasing captured boko haram terrorists
I'm glad ipob has come to terms with the FACT they're a terrorist group. Good to see them drawing parallels with other notorious terror groups. cool

One thing I know though is Kanu isn't leaving his zoo cage before 2024. Only a fool would think otherwise.

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ThatFairGuy1: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Well, releasing him might be a bait.......

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by amnesty7: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Buhari will consult Governor Wike first, the slayer of IPOB.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Conrod: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nnamdi kanu,.....the che guevera ,the simon boliva of the biafran nation,

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by PrinceOfLagos: 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Dem wan use Kanu for election

I pity Sunday Igboho , he's on his own.
Kanu will get pardon but Igboho will remain in Benin republic prison

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by after4: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
that one concern una. you cant stop biafra

6 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Arespect10: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sir in my opinion and interest that pigheaded cannibalism fraudster should be hang to death or die in prison. Sir there's no pity for terrorist thank

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by helinues: 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Boboring

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Yibo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
release who from prison? kanu?
releasing that terrorist Boy is treason on it own?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Tranquillity360: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok is now about Zoo interest not that Kanu committed any offence known.

I thought Nairaland E-rats claims to have millions of evidences that will help to nail Kanu to life imprisonment.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by ATEAMS: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ook
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by money121(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by vibratingpenis: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Iti boribo

2 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by OgunkeelAllMod: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
abeg who's a Nigerian? Stupid, worthless CUNTrey undecided

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make una keep am there
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Success77x: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
De facto presido, we dey see you continue.
I hope you remain in that position until you die.
Chai God why me i come from Zoogeria?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by illicit(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls the killings and dinings in the east should stop
Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and deserves eternal death.

Criminal in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Who begged him?

Abia state that is one of the most useless state in Nigeria is where is terrorist is coming from..

He wants to give others freedom but can't give freedom to the flyover standing in his state for nearly eight years.

All Igbos will die brutally.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Daniel058(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let Ndi Igbo go, simple

4 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Springboot: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
What interest of Nigerians? Kanu will only cause more havoc, he better prays Buhari rralse him before 2023 because no reasonable president will release him without facing charges and spending the rest of his life in jail

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Factfinder1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Government of the north

Kanu will not be released until 2023 because they know he will do alot of damages towards the elections

1 Like

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by jmoore(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is now being used to play chess by the FG.

Daniel058:
Let Ndi Igbo go, simple

I am Igbo. I don't want to go.

9 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by Success77x: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Igbo:
release who from prison? kanu?
releasing that terrorist Boy id treason on it own?

Ewedu

3 Likes

Re: Kanu: Buhari Will Consider The Interest Of Nigerians Before Release - Malami by omowolewa: 3:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead / Photos Of Aliko Dangote's $30M House In Abuja / ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.