Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife (1549 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
hmmm i just go a call from a friend's husband
i used to like a gal in my area
i was grooming her
i gave her contacts to sowing jobs in Victoria island
i take her out
anyway cos of the greed of her mother
she married a man who already has four kids
now she tells the man how i take her out
to the island and lekki
she paints me like the best thing that has happened to her
she makes him look like a mistake
so today the husband called me
i should come and carry his wife
he doesnt want again
he is tired of the stories of how i take her out
buy her stuffs
he doesn't want again
i told him how will he say that
he said she sings my name every day in his ears
he is furious
i called him back he won't pick
i called her
she is laughing
asking me when am i coming to carry her
she wants to pack her things
she has a child for him
she is like 2yrs old
i was shouting at her
why will u be telling ur husband how i take u out and all
she is laughing
and saying when are u coming
i know say i sabi spoil woman
if i date woman remain for u
u go get problem
cos u can't give her the trips i give
not that i wan go carry person wife oh
but see me see local problem

she will call me back
what do i do
how do i make this man feel better
he sees me as a threat

1 Like

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by daddytime(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
u go get problem

Why you come dey fear to go carry this one wey don ferment from your spoiling already na?

You must complete wetin you finish oh.

E easy to dey spoil from afar....this time na up close and personal you go start the spoiling. Na that time you go understand say to go American Embassy to get Visa and buy ticket to America by yourself dey different from when you go America under arrest. Ask Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari...lol

E dey obvious say na small girl be the girl in question...

Make una buy laptop below...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin Take both of them out next time..

3 Likes

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
You are the problem. Kindly let that woman enjoy her marriage in peace. You have failed to draw healthy boundaries after she got married hence you have remained an unnecessary distraction. You have unknowingly featured as a third leg in their cycle and she is stupid enough to encourage it and not see the foolery in making her husband feel insecure. True, no man will tolerate an ex constantly feature in his marriage, vice versa! Be honest, will you accept your wife’s ex boyfriend being a constant feature in your affairs?

Stop abetting her, keep a healthy distance, even if it means ceasing all comms with her, so she can fully focus on her home without your distractions!

4 Likes

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
daddytime:
u go get problem

Why you come dey fear to go carry this one wey don ferment from your spoiling already na?

You must complete wetin you finish oh.

E easy to dey spoil from afar....this time na up close and personal you go start the spoiling. Na that time you go understand say to go American Embassy to get Visa and buy ticket to America by yourself dey different from when you go America under arrest. Ask Hushpuppi and Abba Kyari...lol

E dey obvious say na small girl be the girl in question...

Make una buy laptop below...

oga no be about small gal....i dey carry woman go fancy resturant ......issue here was all this was before she marry....na
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
princeeze1:
You are the problem. Kindly let that woman enjoy her marriage in peace. You have failed to draw healthy boundaries after she got married hence you have remained an unnecessary distraction. You have unknowingly featured as a third leg in their cycle and she is stupid enough to encourage it and not see the foolery in making her husband feel insecure. True, no man will tolerate an ex constantly feature in his marriage, vice versa! Be honest, will you accept your wife’s ex boyfriend being a constant feature in your affairs?

Stop abetting her, keep a healthy distance, even if it means ceasing all comms with her, so she can fully focus on her home without your distractions!

i dont call her
i dont talk to her
we only speak once in four months

so how am i the problem
they see my status on whatsup
the husband and her
even him comes to talk to me to remember them
guy wetin be my own
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by sisisioge: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmmm.....your story reminds me of a discussion I had with a friend recently about qualities of a good man. I said being intelligent is a must must....if he is nice and doesn't have sense, then it's a problem. Just look at you!
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:
Hmmmm.....your story reminds me of a discussion I had with a friend recently about qualities of a good man. I said being intelligent is a must must....if he is nice and doesn't have sense, then it's a problem. Just look at you!

what do i do....its not like i call her
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vireani79:
she will call me back
what do i do
he sees me as a threat
Why is it your place for make the man feel better? undecided
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why is it your place for make the man feel better? undecided

true ...its not my place.....u no lie
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
Am waiting for stanza 2...

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by sisisioge: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vireani79:

what do i do....its not like i call her

Oga! Biko your obvious loss for what to do is becoming annoying!

1. The babe blindsided you by marrying someone else while you were investing your time and materials on her. One would think you would be wise enough to let her go completely.....no continuous friendship with her and her husband. What is the point biko?

2. She is even using you as her alter ego in her marriage. You should come and carry her,you buy things for her....hian! What a mofoish position to hold. You were not good enough to marry, only good for the things you buy.

And the husband and wife are now calling you as the third party puppy in their silly banter, yet you wonder what to do! I'm vexed! Good evening!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Vireani79: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

1. The babe blindsided you by marrying someone else while you were investing your time and materials on her. One would think you would be wise enough to let her go completely.....no continuous friendship with her and her husband. What is the point biko?

2. She is even using you as her alter ego in her marriage. You should come and carry her,you buy things for her....hian! What a mofoish position to hold. You were not good enough to marry, only good for the things you buy.

And the husband and wife are now calling you as the third party puppy in their silly banter, yet you wonder what to do! I'm vexed! Good evening!

relax
i am asking to save the man

i dont call her
so she is not using me
i am just the best thing that happened to her
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by descartes400: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
sisisioge:

And the husband and wife are now calling you as the third party puppy in their silly banter, yet you wonder what to do! I'm vexed! Good evening
!

Chai!
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by CalmElder(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
"i am just the best thing that happened to her"

Until you are hurt, you won't feel empathy for the man.

Las Las na pride go kill you.

1 Like

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Imagine the effrontery; you are the best thing that happened to another man’s wife!

If you are, the husband has no bussiness being married to her, means he is right in deciding she pitches her tent with you.
Some women clearly has no bussiness being married. If you were the best thing after fried rice, why go on to mess up another man’s life.

You claim you do not interact with her, but covertly or overtly, you are the third leg.
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Lostchild(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Vireani79

1. You are very stupid. angry

2. I call you stupid because you are failing to focus on the important aspect of your life.

3. Whatever men do, lives after them.

1 Like

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Saintmary(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2022
The man has already been married with four children.

Why is he now jealous over his second wife?

I'm surprised.

As for you OP.
You have lots of time on your hands, else you would have blocked the couple and faced your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
princeeze1:
Imagine the effrontery; you are the best thing that happened to another man’s wife!

If you are, the husband has no bussiness being married to her, means he is right in deciding she pitches her tent with you.
Some women clearly has no bussiness being married. If you were the best thing after fried rice, why go on to mess up another man’s life.

You claim you do not interact with her, but covertly or overtly, you are the third leg.

Chief calm down first....

OP said that, all he did for her was before she got married not after...
And he communicates with her once in four months...

If that is true...

Then the fault is from the woman in question not the OP...

Why would a woman who is married be singing the praises of her ex to her husband? And you're blaming the OP? It's not the OP's fault if she chooses to blab to her husband, is it?

And even if he didn't set a healthy boundary after the woman got married, can't the woman set those boundaries herself? Abi should a married woman still be keeping in touch with her ex? Shouldn't she be responsible enough to cut off that link?

And even if the OP is throwing himself at her, can't she honor the vows she made to her husband?

If she still feels this way for her ex (the OP), then one can conclude that she doesn't love her husband and only married him for his money or social standing, and that is totally on her, not the OP...
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vireani79:

relax
i am asking to save the man

i dont call her
so she is not using me
i am just the best thing that happened to her

Them go soon use you settle their matter. Na that time your opolo eyes go clear.
By then, you go know say opolo eyes no be open eyes. A ya e l'enu!
grin
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by efficiencie(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vireani79:
hmmm i just go a call from a friend's husband
i used to like a gal in my area
i was grooming her
i gave her contacts to sowing jobs in Victoria island
i take her out
anyway cos of the greed of her mother
she married a man who already has four kids
now she tells the man how i take her out
to the island and lekki
she paints me like the best thing that has happened to her
she makes him look like a mistake
so today the husband called me
i should come and carry his wife
he doesnt want again
he is tired of the stories of how i take her out
buy her stuffs
he doesn't want again
i told him how will he say that
he said she sings my name every day in his ears
he is furious
i called him back he won't pick
i called her
she is laughing
asking me when am i coming to carry her
she wants to pack her things
she has a child for him
she is like 2yrs old
i was shouting at her
why will u be telling ur husband how i take u out and all
she is laughing
and saying when are u coming
u go get problem
not that i wan go carry person wife oh
but see me see local problem

she will call me back
what do i do
he sees me as a threat

You can't. You have set the standard for the lady already...you better run away from the lady. If you don't she will ultimately become your wife or the husband will kill you ohh.
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Richy4(m): 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
sisisioge:

I'm guessing that LCM must be your greatest strength in mathematics while in secondary school smiley.... Just looking at how you demolished the whole analysis into simplest form for him to understand makes me happy smiley...

It was a thing of ego for him initially ... but with what you have written, I don't know what he might be thinking right now but I pray he understands what u said... It's not good for a son of the soil to keep on dwelling in fool's paradise in 2022 lipsrsealed..

1 Like

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by sisisioge: 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Richy4:

I'm guessing that LCM must be your greatest strength in mathematics while in secondary school smiley.... Just looking at how you demolished the whole analysis into simplest form for him to understand makes me happy smiley...

It was a thing of ego for him initially ... but with what you have written, I don't know what he might be thinking right now but I pray he understands what u said... It's not good for a son of the soil to keep on dwelling in fool's paradise in 2022 lipsrsealed..

grin grin grin

Honestly o....I felt like hitting sense into his head. May God help him.
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by Richy4(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Honestly o....I felt like hitting sense into his head. May God help him.

smiley
U did really well by drumming some sense into him... I hope it hits home though...I am a "believer" that EX should remain in the dustbin of history..
The idea of calling an ex randomly especially when one has nothing in common with him/she like(children) is just BS in my opinion...
By the way welcome to 2022 ..I hope u had a cool holidays....Wishing u the best this brand new year
cool

1 Like

Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by yuping(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm, he be things, Mr. Nice Guy
Re: An Ex Husband Called Me To Come And Take His Wife by sisisioge: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Richy4:

smiley
U did really well by drumming some sense into him... I hope it hits home though...I am a "believer" that EX should remain in the dustbin of history..
The idea of calling an ex randomly especially when one has nothing in common with him/she like(children) is just BS in my opinion...
By the way welcome to 2022 ..I hope u had a cool holidays....Wishing u the best this brand new year
cool

Happy new year to you too and thank you for the good wish...may this be the best year for us so far. Cheers to our sure success and good health!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Throw Babies In The Air, Or Else: ! / Coming Home Late Hour At Night! / A Delicious Pet Name 4 Hubby,lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.