Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) (1493 Views)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by SchoolBlog(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Street sensation, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has remained in the lips of music lovers since his breakthrough.
Recall that a few days ago NGNEWSPAPER reported that Portable danced on a gate pillar with his pants down.

However, this time around the singer in a video has revealed how a man slept with his wife because of his wealth.

cc:Lalasticlala

Watch video below:
https://ngnewspaper.com/2022/01/05/a-rich-man-slept-with-my-wife-ill-do-the-same-portable-video/

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by phorget(m): 5:08am On Jan 05, 2022
The pickin wen talk say nah fowl head him go dey chop when him grow- the fowl head no go allow am make him grow... Nuff said.
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by beeblack: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2022
The way I see him self, the guy no fit get wife but babymamas angry
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Chai...this guy no get common sense..so because person sleep with ur wife u wan start fucking other pple's wives,wat can I call this....money miss road or Owo omo ago

1 Like

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 05, 2022
You don't do that except you want to land in prison.. respect yourself and kill that urge..
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by beautyhd: 7:12am On Jan 05, 2022
He's gonna go into oblivion as fast as his rising.

Till date, I've not seen the hype in that song and lack of education is making him feel he has arrived.

Someone that didn't know he was featured in his own song won't know when he will sign out from a mouth watering deal.

I don't see him going far in music. He needs rehabilitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2022
beautyhd:

Till date, I've not seen the hype in that song and lack of education is making him feel he has arrived.

Someone that didn't know he was featured in his own song won't know when he will sign out from a mouth watering deal.

Well said.
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Lattop(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Seriously he needs to be rehabilitated
beautyhd:

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Dimmatic(f): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Sense is far from portable
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Zico777(m): 10:03am On Jan 05, 2022
phorget:
The pickin wen talk say nah fowl head him go dey chop when him grow- the fowl head no go allow am make him grow... Nuff said.
Na pigeon o no be fowl!
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Kellibae(f): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2022
This guys needs rehabilitation center I wonder how yorubas support musicians like this
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by jnoz23(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
So he was featured in his own song?

Chai!

This savagery touch my bone marrow, because now dat I'm thinking about it. It's true.

1 Like

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by uchetom(f): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Who is this one again?
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Haywhymido(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
The rich man didnt sleep with your wife because he is rich, your wife slept with him because she is covetous, disloyal and greed. In short she belongs to the street.

1 Like

Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Pclemenza: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Haywhymido:
The rich man didnt sleep with your wife because he is rich, your wife slept with him because she is covetous, disloyal and greed. In short she belongs to the street.
Word
Re: A Rich Man Slept With My Wife, I’ll Do The Same – Portable (video) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Menace to Society.

(1) (Reply)

“3 Shirts & 2 Trousers”–nkechi Blessing Shows How Poor Her Ex-hubby, Opeyemi Is / James Brown Pleads, Protects His Thing, As Curious Ladies Pull Off His Trousers / Woman Who Has A Her Rare Set Of Dentures Causes Stir Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.