Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Need Help Dear Nlanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Dear Nlanders (3144 Views)

"Para Dey Body"(nlanders Beef) / Have You Been Scammed By A False Prophet Before? Share Ur Experience Nlanders. / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

I'm me
because I and uyai ain't same cool
nor share anything common apart from the air we both inhale and exhale angry

uyai might be taller or shorter than i vice versa
might be darker or fair than I vice versa.

might be fat or skinny than I vice versa
might be older or younger than I vice versa.

so why should I be him /er?

Good evening...

I hope your girlfriend finds a reason to get back to you before 2022.

On the 45th of January,I will be expecting you guys to have reconciled.

Where do you plan to spend Valentine's Day?

I suggest you visit Neptune....... it would be fantastic...

Have a nice weekend.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

lolz

stop crying bro..
it is ur history and experience.
but not everyone share the same biography.

you can see you are also stupid for making this about someone you know nothing about?

obviously you were pained by the sentence u are busy quoting, sorry bruh.
i would take it easy on you nxt time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Thuglife2020: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:
I need help nairalanders. I have a girlfriend in d university who i love so much she love me as well and we started dating 17th of december 2017 d oroblem is she found a new guy on d 17th of jan 2021 and i noticed it due to d fact that d no longer call like she use to or text and whenever i call at night she won't pick up of which afterwards she will switch off her phone i haven't had sex with her yet and i have been avoiding it i think its d reason why she's cheating now she's drifting away and i really need her back to her normal self i need helo to take her back from d stranger who took her away from me (pls dont mind my inability to punctuate it doesnt matter to me at this point)

The question is that, why are you avoiding sex with her? When a woman gain admission into university, consider yourself single that very moment.. I’m not sure there is a way you can get her back. I’m pretty sure she won’t have the feeling she used to have for you before she gained admission.. she’s in love with someone else because she spends more time with the new guy now, hence the feelings grow stronger… for your own sanity, Just let her be. Delete her number, her pictures and everything related to her on your phone and in your life and move on..
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

you see again

you are like Hakeem giving out their info to the public...

I DON'T MASTURBATE
I'M NOT SEX STARVED

I JUST CHOOSE TO MAINTAIN THE PRINCIPLES cool

because nowadays we see our fellow beings downgrading themselves like DOGS

so how is your pastor career? IF YOU LIKE DENY AND ARGUE ABOUT IT. also call me SENSELESS
Never mention my name SIMP i pity ur maam

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
obviously you were pained by the sentence u are busy quoting, sorry bruh.
i would take it easy on you nxt time.

WHY SHOULD I BE PAINED?

COMING FROM A FACELESS PERSON THAT MAKEUP A BASELESS THEORIES.

I was calling u out to stop making stupid quotation about some one you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Haakeem:
Never mention my name SIMP i pity ur maam

THEN MOVE ON AND STOP CRYING angry

I DIDN'T MENTIONED YOU NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thuglife2020:

The question is that, why are you avoiding sex with her? When a woman gain admission into university, consider yourself single that very moment.. I’m not sure there is a way you can get her back. I’m pretty sure she won’t have the feeling she used to have for you before she gained admission.. she’s in love with someone else because she spends more time with the new guy now, hence the feelings grow stronger… for your own sanity, Just let her be. Delete her number, her pictures and everything related to her on your phone and in your life and move on..

BECAUSE I'M NOT A FAN OF SEX.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Haakeem(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:

THEN MOVE ON AND STOP CRYING angry

I DIDN'T MENTIONED YOU NAME IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Crying keh?, this guy sef.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Oluf3mi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
fati2001:
I need help nairalanders. I have a girlfriend in d university who i love so much she love me as well and we started dating 17th of december 2017 d oroblem is she found a new guy on d 17th of jan 2021 and i noticed it due to d fact that d no longer call like she use to or text and whenever i call at night she won't pick up of which afterwards she will switch off her phone i haven't had sex with her yet and i have been avoiding it i think its d reason why she's cheating now she's drifting away and i really need her back to her normal self i need helo to take her back from d stranger who took her away from me (pls dont mind my inability to punctuate it doesnt matter to me at this point)

Guy... just let it go. You are probably still hung up on her cos you never bleep her but as it is, you just have to let her go and move on to something/someone better. She belongs to another now... being there...done that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer see the idiot fati2001 abi na fat shit 20000111 create a post about her girlfriend, this girl na lesbian.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by BenjaminDomer: 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
BenjaminDomer see the idiot fati2001 abi na fat shit 20000111 create a post about her girlfriend, this girl na lesbian.
Where the post? grin
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
BenjaminDomer:
Where the post? grin
Na the thread we dey na. This girl na lesbian
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by BenjaminDomer: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001:
Fake story....

Fati2001 is married with 2 kids. grin

C0ck and bull story grin
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
fati2001 aka jeon ur mama yansh dey like goro, so u be lesbian? Allah don catch u. You know ur muslim brothers, them go burn u to ashes.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by imagrg(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is your preek dead or alive?

Since 2017 it has been dancing round a particular toto that was hovering around it for attention?

Oh boy, SIMPlicity shocked the hell out of me.

Call her back now and give her a hard knack
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
fati2001:
Banza!!!
This stewpid Kanuri girl.
From borno.
Claiming to be a male...
I detest u.
U make me puke!!
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
fati2001 aka jeon ur mama yansh dey like goro, so u be lesbian? Allah don catch u. You know ur muslim brothers, them go burn u to ashes.
I swear!!
She think say we no get her update.
I have studied her posting and commenting pattern.
Even if she gets a new moniker,
I will still dictate her.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

Banza!!!
From borno.
Claiming to be a male...
I detest u.
U make me puke!!

Ur cry Black monkey meant for white zoo.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fati2001(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

Banza!!!
From borno.
Claiming to be a male...
I detest u.
U make me puke!!

Don't mistake me for your bast@rd self or hoeishh baby mama that's about to bring in another bast@rd child into this World to occupy Earth's useful space.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by SlayerOfSatanst: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

I swear!!
She think say we no get her update.
I have studied her posting and commenting pattern.
Even if she gets a new moniker,
I will still dictate her.
No talk to the girl. She is starved of attention coz no one give a fraction to her. Check all her threads, none has hit front page, they are all as dry as a desert. Since the day I realized she's desperately in need of attention and can do anything to get it, I hardly respond to her. she is the dullest and the dumbest animal in this forum. Stop engaging her and starve her of the attention she so desperately want.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Choilila: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
No talk to the girl. She is starved of attention coz no one give a fraction to her. Check all her threads, none has hit front page, they are all as dry as a desert. Since the day I realized she's desperately in need of attention and can do anything to get it, I hardly respond to her. she is the dullest and the dumbest animal in this forum. Stop engaging her and starve her of the attention she so desperately want.
And I always get your attentions and mentions after the e fight.. And I even got two of your mentions today. How come about that?

You are really desperate to get back on me, the reason why you used the ilvgirl's moniker to troll yourself.

I should be preparing for my university issues instead of chasing clout.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Lvgirl: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
fati2001:

Haa so you are a simp
Omo,messi1 my son is far better than you.
Wow so this guy am Simpson
Omo, keyboard warrior na simpleton
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
fati2001:

Don't mistake me for your bast@rd self or hoeishh baby mama that's about to bring in another bast@rd child into this World to occupy Earth's useful space.
See this Aboki pikin.
Product of a teen mother
pregnanted by a gworo selling old Aboki
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Choilila:

And I always get your attentions and mentions after the e fight.. And I even got two of your mentions today. How come about that?

You are really desperate to get back on me, the reason why you used the ilvgirl's moniker to troll yourself.

I should be preparing for my university issues instead of chasing clout.
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Oturatetuala(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
I'm speechless right now like u.

Elders in the house what can u say
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Messi1: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lvgirl:

Haa so you are a simp
Omo,messi1 my son is far better than you.
Wow so this guy am Simpson
Omo, keyboard warrior na simpleton
Papa both of u used to troll me but u can see she turned against u saying u are me. That girl no head wallahi. Na the same thing she did to me:after helping her to fight satanist she said I'm satanist, na where I know the girl no wellgrin Only ParadiseVirgin still dey engage that lunatic.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Choilila: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

See this Aboki pikin.
Product of a teen mother
pregnanted by a gworo selling old Aboki

Cry as you like but I'm not a bastard like you who wants to breed another bastard.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Choilila:

Cry as you like but I'm not a bastard like you who wants to breed another bastard.
Just like ur Aboki pedophile dad bred u
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Choilila: 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

en pain you well.

Public toilet penis that wants to make a lose girl a baby mama to a bastard child.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by Choilila: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2022
Messi1:
Papa both of u used to troll me but u can see she turned against u saying u are me. That girl no head wallahi. Na the same thing she did to me:after helping her to fight satanist she said I'm satanist, na where I know the girl no wellgrin Only ParadiseVirgin still dey engage that lunatic.

Enough with this nonsense of yours and stop quoting your alter ego accounts.

keep taming and deceiving urself. How has that question got to do with satanist? Lvgirl is me and then I joined my hands with urs to fight me? Remember when u said satanist bursted my number, were u drunk then? Now u can see how dumb u are, right? I'm just waiting for someone to open thread about any of my monikas like lvgirl did, na there u go see vawulence.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
fman:

baba if u know u are reasonable stop engaging that idiot. She wants attention by all means and she dont get so no matter how she can get it she does. I remember when she would create a thread and you would see 1 post 43 views, she would tag me. I always pity her then come promote her post with my comments. You go see as she dey like and share my comments anyhow anyhowgrin then me sef go pity am since she no dey get likes and shares.
Re: I Need Help Dear Nlanders by fman(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2022
Choilila:

en pain you well.

Public toilet penis that wants to make a lose girl a baby mama to a bastard child.
Ya old dirty Aboki dad is an uncircumcised 2minutes Aboki, I pity ya teen Mom who gave birth to you.
A bloody bastard!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Light Skin Babes Or Dark Skin Babes? / How To Meet And Date A Millionaire / Things You Should Never Say To Your Man

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.