Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) (31140 Views)

Savings With KOLO: I Started In January But Gave Up Along The Line. Here's Why- / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Musasof: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make the OP put AC abi...... grin grin grin
Ablemed:
Nice mindset but Note; keeping Money without enough ventilation would only have you wasting time, sweat and energy
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Alasotele: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Divoc19:
Chai!
Well, I know someone whose kolo's money was used for his burial. His family was happy they didn't have to sort for money.

That makes sense sha.

1 Like

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
I hate Saving, the way my money comes I spend...

I don't envision Life long Commitments, those are distractions

Park well for one side, na your Kpekus go dey suffer am naw

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by merits(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
fineboynl:
if you fixed lock. You will out the date is should last. You cannot withdraw until that date you put. It also has interest. If you Choose weekly or daily savings. It will auto debit you daily or weekly. Same money you can't withdraw until the complete amount you want to save.
Ok bro,but is their an app for that?or how can I get started? thank you.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by fineboynl(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
merits:

Ok bro,but is their an app for that?or how can I get started? thank you.
download piggyvest
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by merits(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
fineboynl:
download piggyvest
Ok thank you bro.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by suffering: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Broke people.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Brownshoe: 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Alasotele:
If you answer heaven's call this year, who go enjoy the money. Better enjoy the money
na me, the op is my brother in christ.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by newoffer: 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Simple kolo u start world war 3
Ablemed:

pls be reasonable and sensible bfr quoting me this 2022. you don't even know what ventilation is at this stage in ur life
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by spiceadole: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
This the reason why white collar job no good, now ppl are saving already but I will still be waiting till end of the month if the small salary go remain o cry cry pls who go introduce me to a good paying side hustle.

Your salary is poor, that's why.

There are different grades of white collar jobs.

1 Like

Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by idu1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
77up:
Can't go this lane grin
Non-interest cooperative is bae kiss
Save and collect double cool
Invest and return repayment on monthly basis.

Do you know of any reliable one?

How can i join?
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by idu1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Bobmarie:
If you save your money inside Kolo, you will come back to meet it less valuable than you left it as opposed to saving it in a digital wallet that will give you interest on top. It’s a very simple advice that any well meaning person will drop.

Don’t stress yourself if you cannot comprehend, you cannot comprehend.

Money saved in kolo are changes after daily spending or business. How will i save my remaining 5H on piggyvest after i returned from my daily activities?
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Mom007(f): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
GRAMMARJAMES:

Please explain o. i don't understand
Maybe u should crush camfor and pour in that kolo so that the money you put in will not get mouldy. A year is a really long time...
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by 77up(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2022
idu1:

Do you know of any reliable one?

How can i join?
Assalamualaikum waramotullahi wabarakatuh Abu, I'm talking about islamic cooperative, it is everywhere especially in Southwest state, you can find out about the ones around you and join.
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by idu1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
77up:
Assalamualaikum waramotullahi wabarakatuh Abu, I'm talking about islamic cooperative, it is everywhere especially in Southwest state, you can find out about the ones around you and join.

Waleikum salaam. Thanks
Re: Saving With KOLO: I Just Began This Journey (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
idu1:

Money saved in kolo are changes after daily spending or business. How will i save my remaining 5H on piggyvest after i returned from my daily activities?
Do you not operate a bank account? Deposit it in your account the next morning before doing anything else. PiggyVest will automatically take any amount you specify everyday and save it for you, while still giving you interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Bank Offers The Best Saving Option In Nigeria? / Scam Alert: Gtbank Account Holders. Please Read / Video Game Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.