Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) (25217 Views)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Ini Edo Hangs Out With Uche Jombo (PHOTOS) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Jim Iyke, a fraudster, and a failed businessman. As an actor? Piece of cr@p too. So now what?
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Welcome to the year of celebrities chasing attention at all cost,from Tonto to Ka3na to Dirty Pothole etc

how much dem dey collect?
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
He said it all.

The propensity for gossip and bad news is so cherished by so many Nigerians which is why so many celebrities are deliberately doing stupid stuffs to get the attention of Nigerians since their nobel works ain't recognized except when they do crazy stuffs and Jym Iyke understood the mindset of an average Nigerian and gave them what they crave for and it worked.

When a people are so predictable then you give them what they crave for.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
ERF:

That's why as a progressive person, mind your business and trust in your growth process!

You've said it all but to the wrong people whose propensity for gossip and bad news is incurable.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by XullySwt(f): 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oh wow
Thanks alot dear
daneni1:

Dust your CV, if need be review it to meet current CV standards and keep applying like your life depends on it. You might be called for an interview or find a job immediately.

If you are on telegram, search for this page, job planet, and join the group, you will see jobs that meet your requirement. Also, update your linkedln profile and on the job notification there.

I wish you all the very best in your search. And above all, keep a positive mindset, believing that, for every rejection, there is a better acceptance waiting.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
I ve always said it, all these nigerian so called celebrities are clout chasing liars, from buying houses to buying cars are all lies.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Cerebellum: 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I also helped to promote the movie with the big fight I had with him online

You be mumu

Las las you fvcked una self up
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
I knew it though. The way they filmed the whole thing from the beginning looked like a movie. Tiwa savage will one day tell us the truth about her leaked sex video. That was also orchestrated.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by Holladayour117(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oboy!
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by everythinggirly(f): 2:36am On Jan 06, 2022
You guys should be calming down.
Re: Jim Iyke: My Fight With Uche Maduagwu Was Orchestrated (Video) by XullySwt(f): 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bsc Accounting sir
damibjs:

Level of education... Bsc...HND... Etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Bedroom Video Of Ghanaian TV Girl And Married Man Leaks (video) / Uche Maduagwu Reveals Why Most Marriages In Nollywood Crash / FIFA Selects Juliet Ibrahim To Promote Women Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.