Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,606 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity (20916 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by SmartGadgetz: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yes
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Put your akant number here...

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Grovemaster: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
Macaroni can keep playing to the gallery and it would not stop rational observers from rating him as a partisan activist.

The Vice President invited him for an open discussion to understand the plight of the youth yet he refused. He didn't refuse quietly but subtly thrash-talked other comedians who went. It seems as though he won the hearts of his uninformed sheeps and emotional herd who subscribe to cancel culture grin

Let's face it, the Adelekes have been in the Nigerian political scene even when VP. OSinbajo was just a lecturer at the University of Lagos.

Isiaka Adeleke, Davido's Uncle, was the Governor of Osun State back in 1992. In 2007 the Ex Governor was elected into the Nigerian Senate. In 2017 , sadly, he kicked the bucket and guess who replaced him at the Nigerian Senate? His brother , Ademola Adeleke, who will be contesting to become Governor of Osun later this year. Why are the Tinubus, Desmond Eliots, newcomers like Sanwo Olu the ones that the Macaronis of Nigeria criticize?

Like Buhari, Ademola Adeleke's WAEC certificate is questionable and has gone to the court. Why do the Macaronis of Nigeria drag Buhari and not Davido's Uncle for a not having the basic educational qualification but is an elected representative?

Do you know why?

Just like in the United States where Hollywood is for the "liberal party" and hate anything Republican, Nigerian celebrities covertly support the PDP and hate anything APC. There's no activism, just hate for APC. (Note, I think the ideology of APC is stupid too but PDP isn't different).

I'll deactivate my account if at least 5 popular Nigerian celebrities question (during election period) what the Adeleke's have done in Osun despite their decades of mainstream political involvement in the State or why Ademola Adeleke's basic educational qualification is questionable.

You took all this space just to discredit Mr Macaroni but I dont think you understood him one bit because of your urgency to discredit him.pls drink water,take a deep breath and read again,it'll help.

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by muheeb01(m): 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm never abuse the access....
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by martooski(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
K
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by martooski(m): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=Grovemaster post=109108818][/quote]

Notice me
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Asour: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
Macaroni can keep playing to the gallery and it would not stop rational observers from rating him as a partisan activist.

The Vice President invited him for an open discussion to understand the plight of the youth yet he refused. He didn't refuse quietly but subtly thrash-talked other comedians who went. It seems as though he won the hearts of his uninformed sheeps and emotional herd who subscribe to cancel culture grin

Let's face it, the Adelekes have been in the Nigerian political scene even when VP. OSinbajo was just a lecturer at the University of Lagos.

Isiaka Adeleke, Davido's Uncle, was the Governor of Osun State back in 1992. In 2007 the Ex Governor was elected into the Nigerian Senate. In 2017 , sadly, he kicked the bucket and guess who replaced him at the Nigerian Senate? His brother , Ademola Adeleke, who will be contesting to become Governor of Osun later this year. Why are the Tinubus, Desmond Eliots, newcomers like Sanwo Olu the ones that the Macaronis of Nigeria criticize?

Like Buhari, Ademola Adeleke's WAEC certificate is questionable and has gone to the court. Why do the Macaronis of Nigeria drag Buhari and not Davido's Uncle for a not having the basic educational qualification but is an elected representative?

Do you know why?

Just like in the United States where Hollywood is for the "liberal party" and hate anything Republican, Nigerian celebrities covertly support the PDP and hate anything APC. There's no activism, just hate for APC. (Note, I think the ideology of APC is stupid too but PDP isn't different).

I'll deactivate my account if at least 5 popular Nigerian celebrities question (during election period) what the Adeleke's have done in Osun despite their decades of mainstream political involvement in the State or why Ademola Adeleke's basic educational qualification is questionable.

I don't know if he is partisan. He has a right to if he is. But he never subtly chided other comedians who went to see the VP.

If he did could you quote him when he made same remarks. I read his comments then.

By the way both of us (me & you) can disagree with his decisions to see the VP. If you ask me those visits rarely yield any REAL benefits, on the contrary it's still me and you that'll later accuse him of 'parleying' with the VP and taking money. Now he acted independently you say he is playing to the gallery.

He is certainly not an angel BUT one thing you can't take away from him is that he has so far acted courageously.

God help us.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Depressed101: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
[s]Macaroni can keep playing to the gallery and it would not stop rational observers from rating him as a partisan activist.

Do you know why?

I'll deactivate my account if at least 5 popular Nigerian celebrities question (during election period) what the Adeleke's have done in Osun despite their decades of mainstream political involvement in the State or why Ademola Adeleke's basic educational qualification is questionable[/s].

i used the share button to do down vote on it. All this epistle ko necessary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by clothingonline(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Adeleke the cheerful giver is well known

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

Nobody is interested in ur long epistle. The guy never mentioned anything political in what he wrote, whoever he chose to follow shouldn't be ur headache just like nobody is calling u out for following a man like Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by allytinted: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
visijo:
“girls will turn down your proposal and still stick around incase you make it in life”

Near me when i make am, na cord i go wipe you, rubbish! grin
fact

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
udeIe1:
IPOB for life!

1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oracleamehdin:
2023 Presidential Election: Nigeria youths in diaspora endorses EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI
which Nigeria youth and how many of them?
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by thinkdip(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

Sorry, you're mad

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by InMyZone: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oracleamehdin:
2023 Presidential Election: Nigeria youths in diaspora endorses EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI
Oyine we support you
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Epleribus: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

I urgently need help, feeding has become an issue recently, things have not been too good on my side.

Anything you can afford, i would appreciate.

0. 0. 3. 7. 1. 7. 8. 1. 8. 8
Gtb

God will bless you as you help my family
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by HardMirror(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

sir. ADEMOLA ADELAKE HAS GONE BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THAT LAST ELECTION. unlike buhari he accepted his wrong and corrected it

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by TruthUntold: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oracleamehdin:
your own funny no be for here e dey, na for diaspora.
heh heh heh
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cholls:
my brother are we on the same page

He took paraga grin some few minutes ago grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
Macaroni

In Nigeria everyone is fighting for their pocket example FFK

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by shegz24(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Next thing you will see is Macaroni supporting Adeleke to become Governor of Osun state.

Meanwhile, he acts like an activist against bad governance.

I just pity those that get swayed so easily.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Foreigna2: 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Oracleamehdin:

Go back to school and learn to spell properly.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
udeIe1:
[s][/s]

Utter and absolute trash

Belongs in the trash bag
Cancel culture as usual! grin read my friend. Read!
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Charly68: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very big lesson.. you abused the privilege yet the benefactor remain calmed all because he was seeing a great future that you're yet to see . God bless the man. His boy has taken after him truly

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by GoldenSpec: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
You have to start somewhere grin
kennyz247:

God help me to be a dangerous giver ds 2022
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

So funny hw pple reason....am from osun state and I can tell u almost everybody knw Abt the generosity of Adeleke's family,...isiaka Adeleke did so well wen he was a governor and senator
that's why his brother Ademola easily won the rerun...You are talking Abt qualifications..can you tell me Tinubu's qualifications,Buhari qualifications for them to rule us.....the fact is the u are scared that this coming election in osun will be a total disgrace of APC...we need pple who are generous in politics not this stone-hearted,callous and Wicked government we are having now..

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by HereAtIt(m): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

You are one of those that were paid to post manipulative comments on nairaland. If not paid then you've made it your personal endeavor to engage is such deceitful act. However, if you are doing this you should apply wisdom. This post does not warrant the long senseless write-up you've put up here. Id**t.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by princeemmma(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
are we sure, how we go take know, tell the man make im wire me 100k, i go accept sey im be warlord of givers grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Springboot: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

Brilliant observation. I've always seen beyond the surface when it comes to Mr macaroni
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by DroppingLiquid: 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

I'm sure this is copy pasted and you don't even understand what you have pasted either. You say "understand the plight of the Youth" like is our plight hidden that he has to come and reveal it? Have the youth not been crying from the time they came to office? Some of you are very dense. Understanding plight kill you there.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
DroppingLiquid:

I'm sure this is copy pasted and you don't even understand what you have pasted either. You say "understand the plight of the Youth" like is our plight hidden that he has to come and reveal it? Have the youth not been crying from the time they came to office? Some of you are very dense. Understanding plight kill you there.

Your father . Idiot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos) / Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji / Seun Egbegbe: Judge Orders Arrest Of Police Officer Listed As Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.