Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

How Is The Transport(bus) Business In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is The Transport(bus) Business In Nigeria? (2649 Views)

Business Opportunity In The Transport/haulage Industry / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Transport(bus) Business In Nigeria? by ibuyphilly(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2011
Hi guys

Just wanted to get insight on what the transport business was like in Nigeria. Do you see this a a profitable business. For example if one had 3-4 30 passenger buses. Is this kind of business feasible? Can you run routes from major cities that people most need transport to?

What are the barriers to entry for this kind of business. I am open to all thoughts and insight. Thanks
Re: How Is The Transport(bus) Business In Nigeria? by uwish: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
HI,

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MAKING FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS? ATTEND AN ALMOST FREE & PRACTICAL SEMINAR IN LAGOS BY SENDING YOUR NAME, PHONE NO & HAULAGE to 08132820002 for more details & space booking

THANKS
Re: How Is The Transport(bus) Business In Nigeria? by DDMoses(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
i manage Bus Transport Business, but mine is intra-city not inter-city, if you re interested pls do call me on 08166057910

(1) (Reply)

3 More Asphalt Plants To Be Built Across Lagos / Where Are The Wholesale Market For Fruits And Vegetables In Nigeria? / Interswitch Refused To Pay Back Money Debited From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.