Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil (1365 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil by ibechris(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
There is no good second wife whether Islamically or through christendom...they only come to destroy seriously.

Property that has been shared before is still being reshared again...this is wickedness!
Re: How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil by GboyegaD(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
Sell the properties and share the money equally among the children.
Re: How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil by Vyolet(f): 4:30am On Jan 07, 2022
No one causes as much trouble as a second wife and her children.
Re: How Should A Man Property With Two Or More Wife Be Shared In The Absent Of A Wil by Motirayo2018(f): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2022
NoToPile:
motirayo2018 I am assuming they are yoruba

In Yorubaland It's shared either oriojori or idi igi method.

Oriojori is it being shared between all the children i. e head to head

Idi igi is shared equally according to the no of wife's in this case shared into 2, the no of children do not matter, the children then share amongst themselves whatever was given to their branch.

In this case it was already shared with the oriojori method, what I don't understand is why they now decided to share it again using the oriojori method after their mum died.

They had shared it equally among the 2 wives it should have been left at that.

The family members should never have agreed for it to be reshared. It was done with the idi igi method and should have ended at that.

Of course it's only natural the resharing would would cause problems.

Yes they are yoruba

(1) (2) (Reply)

See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex. / House Clearance Sales! Sales ! Sales! / Niece Is Oliver Twist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.