Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

"Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says (448 Views)

How To Know If The Guy Wooing You Is Broke – Nigerian Lady Shares (video) / Why Does Girls Feel It's There Right To Be Broke And Jobless / HOTEL: Look At What I'm Doing Here — The Life Of A Single And Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by siofra(f): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin

These are the words of a wise redpiller cheesy

What do fellow nairalanders think?

Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by siofra(f): 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
God! He's so intelligent his IQ must be in four digits. I'm a fan cheesy
Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by Kriss216: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
100% True!

1 Like

Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by siofra(f): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:
100% True!

Why won't you agree? cheesy

That is the same person that used to attack pocohan.tas when she was active here. Now tell me is Pocohan.tas broke?

No atom of sense in that ones brain at all.
Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by Deborah98(f): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
I disagree... I don't know but I find it difficult to align with what he put down. What does he mean by rarely comment and then the whatever ones are craving for attention. Don't forget some of us are working and we have break time as well. I use mine to read news here and if it interests me I drop my comments too. One thing I've noticed about Nland guys is that they bully ladies here alot and ladies in question are those who wants to bullied,who can't stand their ground. They've tried doing that to me countless times but mehn you're beating yourself... You never bought me a phone, bought me data or even created the account for so why the hell should I be bullied. Most ladies that used to be active and somehow brave are no more simply because they were talked out of the way. Allow us be please. If you don't like me or my comments that's your cup of coffee... Live and let's live!

4 Likes

Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by siofra(f): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
I disagree... I don't know but I find it difficult to align with what he put down. What does he mean by rarely comment and then the whatever ones are craving for attention. Don't forget some of us are working and we have break time as well. I use mine to read news here and if it interests me I drop my comments too. One thing I've noticed about Nland guys is that they bully ladies here alot and ladies in question are those who wants to bullied,who can't stand their ground. They've tried doing that to me countless times but mehn you're beating yourself... You never bought me a phone, bought me data or even created the account for so why the hell should I be bullied. Most ladies that used to be active and somehow brave are no more simply because they were talked out of the way. Allow us be please. If you don't like me or my comments that's your cup of coffee... Live and let's live!

Leave him. He thinks he can bully this generation of nairaland ladies away. That one will never happen. It's just that the ladies here disappear once in a while because of their jobs, families or school.

My school is on break so I have the time and I'll continue seeking for attention and trolling them here cheesy I'm very jobless, broke and extremely ugly. And so I'll spend all of my time here.
Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
I wasn't expecting this place to be this toxic tho..since this account was opened all I've been receiving is toxicity and insults..

Some call myself a hoe..some calling myself a fool and using some insultive words just for stating my opinion..

I keep wondering why this place is so against women tho..all the time a woman is always insulted on here..the thing is those who use insultive words at women should be classified as kids on here..

A thought of deactivation comes to my mind tho ...
If you can't counter someone's opinion without sounding insultive then that person needs help..
Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
FernandezPablo.. FernandezReturns..?
Re: "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says by Jeon(f): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm FUGLY AND I ACCEPTED MY FAITH...
LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKE MONEY FOR FACE RECONSTRUCTION angry

tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why It's Advisable To Make Love With Your Partner Atleast Twice In A W / Is There Anything Like “love” In This Today’s Generation??? / Broken Hymen Without Sex Can Occur If These Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.