Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Cipm Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cipm Exam (4905 Views)

Infomation On Cipm Exam / CIPM Exam / Cipm Exam Past Questions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cipm Exam by olasdot: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2011
Hello,

I dont know if anybody has information about CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Nigeria). When is the next diet? i mean the date. Thanks
Re: Cipm Exam by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2011
check their website. next diet is August. but the exact date, I dont know!
Re: Cipm Exam by olasdot: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2011
feature11:

check their website. next diet is August. but the exact date, I dont know!

Thanks. I now have the info. Aug 18 to 20
Re: Cipm Exam by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2012
Dear All, I recently wrote the intermediate II exams of CIPM and passed. Please I need past past questions for the PE I&II exams. I know I could get same at their office but could not really afford any now(not employed). Email:moreeni@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Re: Cipm Exam by StPlayer(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
Hello, can anyone please help with the past questions for the Intermediate level of CIPM exams? This is my first time of wanting to write the exams. Any advices will be welcomed too!
Re: Cipm Exam by micklplus(m): 4:19am On Jan 10, 2014
Good
Re: Cipm Exam by pioneer: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
For your CIPM/ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Cipm Exam by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
moreeni:
Dear All, I recently wrote the intermediate II exams of CIPM and passed. Please I need past past questions for the PE I&II exams. I know I could get same at their office but could not really afford any now(not employed). Email:moreeni@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot.
Hi dear, pls do u still have your text book for intermediate 2? Can u lend them to me till I get mine. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cipm Exam by aileru(m): 10:20am On Apr 07, 2016
moreeni:

Hello....congrats on the success of ur exam...am also planning to write intermediate 11 dis august by God's grace....pls how can I get past questions for intermediate 11....ma nos is 08069091571....email ureliaphemmy@gmail.com.....am femi by name....hoping to hear from you.....tnks and God bless
Re: Cipm Exam by Realtym(f): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
moreeni:

Hi Moreeni, I congratulate you on the success of your exams. I am also planning on writing the Intermediate II really soon. Please could you help a sister out the past quiz?
Would also appreciate anyone who can help me out with the textbook pending when I'll be able to get mine.
Thank you in advance.
bdbest4eva@gmail.com
Re: Cipm Exam by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Realtym:

Hi Moreeni, I congratulate you on the success of your exams. I am also planning on writing the Intermediate II really soon. Please could you help a sister out the past quiz?
Would also appreciate anyone who can help me out with the textbook pending when I'll be able to get mine.
Thank you in advance.
bdbest4eva@gmail.com

Sorry babes, just seeing this. I gave away everything after I convocated. I hope you already passed that stage. Good luck.
Re: Cipm Exam by qanda: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Download CIPM Past Questions from Q and A App. Download the App from Google Playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Genius Come In And Answer This Simple Questions. Photos / Unilag Transcript, Student Copy / Untold Facts About Tuition Free Education In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.