Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO (1429 Views)

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Pamela Adie: "I Was Once Married, Men, Your Nudes Mean Nothing To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by philme87: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Activist Amara The Lesbian has revealed that her former lesbian partner, Uyai Ikpe-Etim was once married to a man as she released their chats in her defence, while also calling out gay activist Mathew Blaise for being “manipulative”.

Amara who was countering Uyai’s claim of subjecting her to abuses, disclosed that she decided to go public with her truth so “it can set her free”.

The activist confirmed that she and her main partner, Olayinka were in a relationship with Uyai, but disclosed that the younger sister of actress Nse Ikpe-Etim asked them both out.

Accusing Uyai of weaponizing her mental health in her former marriage with a man and with lesbian activist, Pamela who was also formerly married to a man, she alleged that Uyai never worked in any of her lesbian relationships.

Accusing Uyai of pinning abuses she and her main partner, Olayinka subjects each other to in the first two years of their relationship on her, she also wondered why the younger actress’ would say she pronounced her a lesbian even though she was 29 while she (Amara) was 23 at the time they met.

Asides accusing Uyai of torturing and abusing her ex-husband, she also described her as “manipulative”.

Also calling out gay rights activist Mathew Blaise, she disclosed that she began withdrawing from him because he was allegedly manipulative too. She disclosed that Mathew left his bills for them even though he knew they were struggling. Amara further disclosed that her main partner, Olayinka also witnessed same.

The activist also called out another Nigerian lesbian couple, Bibi and Kelly who she accused of being “users”.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBr7hCOMzLk

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Kriss216: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
You guys are hell bent on giving these wall geckos attention undecided

3 Likes

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Ammishaddai: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Some fools on this forum enjoy promoting these shameful people for no just cause.

1 Like

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Laturuturu: 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Promoting animals
Disgusting pigs

1 Like

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Na her fallen melons I just dey look. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Vinnie2000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:

Hmmm..
Meaning ur own melons are Standing gidigba, right? wink cool
Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Ade3131: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:

I can't see no melons... Maybe you mean lemons

1 Like

Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Meaning ur own melons are Standing gidigba, right? wink cool
yes tongue tongue
Re: Amara Reveals Her Former Lesbian Partner Was Once Married To A Man | VIDEO by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ade3131:

I can't see no melons... Maybe you mean lemons
hehehehe, e choke grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

STORY] My Virgin Story (episode 1-12) / I Want To Apologize To Everyone The Way I Have Lived My Life / Why Do Married Woman Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.