Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange (5995 Views)

Isyaku Naziru Rabiu, Resigns From Board Of BUA Foods PLC / BUA Foods Plc Makes Debut On Listing, Beats NGX Closing Gong / Nigerian Exchange Gains N247 Billion On Buying Interest In Airtel Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by aminulive: 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
BUA Foods Plc (“BUA Foods” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has received approval to list on the Main Board of The Nigerian Exchange (“NGX”).

BUA Foods has satisfied the listing requirements of The Exchange and obtained relevant regulatory approvals, as a result, BUA Foods is now listed in the consumer goods sector of the Exchange, with the ticker “BUAFOODS”. A total of 18,000,000,000 (eighteen billion) shares were admitted to trading, representing the total issued share capital of the Company.

The listing by introduction means that the shares of existing BUA Foods’ shareholders has been listed without an additional public sale of shares. Henceforth, all BUA Foods shareholders will be free to trade their shares on the Exchange.

Commenting on the listing, Abdul Samad Rabiu, CON, Chairman of BUA Group said “I am delighted that yet another member of BUA Group has been listed on the NGX. This shows our commitment to national economic growth and support for the food security drive of the nation in alignment with global sustainability goals.”

We appreciate the continued support of our stakeholders – financial advisers, stock brokers, suppliers, customers, consumers and members of staff. In particular, we cherish our host communities with whom we continue to entrench very strong and mutually beneficial relationships.”

The Acting Managing Director, BUA Foods, Engr. Ayodele Abioye, also stated, “the listing today marks a new beginning for a Company playing a critical role in the FMCG industry, one that’s highly committed to nourishing lives with all our product offerings. The listing resonates with our commitment to sustainable growth as we nourish and enrich the lives of consumers by delivering high quality products at competitive prices. This listing creates an avenue for everyone to be a part of the success story of BUA Foods and benefit from the growth opportunities ahead.”

For over three decades, the company has maintained an unbroken streak of year-on-year growth, establishing ultra-modern production facility across multiple locations. BUA Foods remains a consistent leading player in the Food and FMCG industry with strong reputation for exceeding customers and consumers expectations with high-quality products.

BUA Foods also continues to invest in modern technology for efficient food production, innovating and expanding with strategic partners across the value chain. The company is also well positioned to leverage significant export potentials across West Africa and the larger African continent.

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bua-foods-plc-receives-approval-to-list-on-the-ngx/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by michlins(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good news. I hope it improves the fortunes of the company and in turn provide jobs for the masses

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ibo

2 Likes

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by AVECDEO: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good investment with a remarkable prospect.

Please buy on listing...you won't regret in the long run.

Irupetepete:
buy on listing? Care to explain? Make person learn small

The Nigerian Capital Market is an untapped goldmine which the old generation has been taking advantage.

The management of the exchange has neglected or have not done enough to educate the Nigerian youths about the endless and remarkable opportunities available in the capital markets.

That's the old money people talk about.

Talking about buy on listing...kindly approach a stock broker....

I was a staff of one the best and viable stockbroking firm in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by AVECDEO: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2022

Buy on listing...you won't regret in the long run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by socialmediaman: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
In Buhari/Osinbajo economy?
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Let's go there.

We will be the first to get some shares @BUA.

Good returns

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Trust22(m): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
AVECDEO:

Gbam!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
michlins:
Good news. I hope it improves the fortunes of the company and in turn provide jobs for the masses
We truly hope so too.
Anything to move our darling nation forward is all we want @[b][/b].

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Irupetepete: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
AVECDEO:

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by dan9ice(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Make them update am for trove app

Even if na 3k share I go buy

I know the risk involved

3 Likes

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Wapgod(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
R
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Jmk9292(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
A good one...... opportunity calls
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dangote may not be happy with this thread

1 Like

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by misscherrysmith(f): 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice!
If you're interested in making money from PiggyVest and cowrywise, check my signature to get MY PHONE NUMBER. You get #1,000 each time.

aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-bua-foods-plc-receives-approval-to-list-on-the-ngx/
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
Dangote may not be happy with this thread
Says who
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by OakConsultNG: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good one..

List your business among the successful ones this season. Talk to us at OakShire Consults to register your Business, Church, NGO and Incorporate your company with the CAC today to get a massive 20% DISCOUNT!

Change of Directors and Re-Allotment of shares?

Check our signature and page for more details.
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
michlins:
amen.
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Ekakamba: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
No IPO. undecided
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abdulsamad, son of IRS Walahi you are doing well.

Billionaires be making big bags without unnecessary noise....

Allah ya ja da raii Dan tumbim giwa!!

2 Likes

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by Yankee101: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
The jobbing of Nigerians begin

They'll over value their company, cut out a tiny piece, list on the NSE, collect your money, buy private jets and mansions with it, use the rest to grow their business, make sure you have no voice in representations, hold back most of the profit, pay you small for your trouble as dividend, buy back for themselves stocks you hold after it crashes and kick you out mostly.

Jobberman. The fix is on

2 Likes

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by ppogba: 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yankee101:
The jobbing of Nigerians begin

They'll over value their company, cut out q tint piece, list on the NSE, collect your money, buy private jets and mansions with it, use the rest to grow their business, make sure you have no voice in representations, hold back most of the profit, pay you small for your trouble as dividend, buy back for themselves stocks you hold after it crashes and kick you out mostly.

Jobberman. The fix is on

Exactly. Spot on. You know what you are saying.

Point number one- What are the products of the company and what makes the share price to open at N40 , much more than Flour Mills at about N30 with it's variety of products and it's enviable share of the FMCG market?

Reminds me of DAAR. Till date, Nigga company has not paid shingba in Dividend.

Reminds me of Transcorp. The guy men sold the shares during IPO at N7. At a time price got to as low as 70k per. share and niggars keep paying 7k per share as dividend.

Should I talk about ABC Transport?

The more you look, the least you see.

The stock market remains the most legitimate avenue to defraud Nigerians and still sleep with your two eyes closed.

4 Likes

Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by everythinggirly(f): 2:24am On Jan 06, 2022
I hope it improves the situation of the Nigerian economy positively.
Hit me up for your academic research services.
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by AVECDEO: 6:04am On Jan 06, 2022
Irupetepete:

The Nigerian Capital Market is an untapped goldmine which the old generation has been taking advantage.

The management of the exchange has neglected or have not done enough to educate the Nigerian youths about the endless and remarkable opportunities available in the capital markets.

That's the old money people talk about.

Talking about buy on listing...kindly approach a stock broker....

I was a staff of one the best and viable stockbroking firm in Nigeria.
Re: BUA Foods Plc Receives Approval To List On The Nigerian Exchange by NASTYNASOSO: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

HMmmmmm
DO YOU MEAN IBOS ARE SLAVES TO THE OWNERS.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open,verify And Manage Nigeria Paypal Account Plus Support And Assistance / CBN Injects Fresh $210m In Forex Market / Us-africa Summit: US Firms To Invest $14bn In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.