Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work (45069 Views)

Rate My CAR DESIGN On CORELDRAW / My Pencil Drawing ( Photos) ,artists In The House Rate My Work / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
I just started learning few weeks ago and this are just practice work not for any client.
I am self learning Graphics Design, Using pixel lab

Please rate my work and if you think I can work for you give me a job

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
See

13 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Still learning

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
See

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
Here
A book cover

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Another one

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by HELLASJ(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is beautiful! Keep it up

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
HELLASJ:

Thank you so much

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
HELLASJ:

Thank you so much

Your review is so appreciated

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by deewhydoski(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice design
Keep it up

36 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmmm... How about embossing the Logo? It makes it more appealing. Then, never blur out a text. You want people to be able to read your text. So, the blurry text is a no no.

Try using wordArt text for your titles. Use the tilting text with really bold letters. They appear better that way.

Chai! Reminds me of my days in computer school, learning graphic designs with Corel draw. We did shegey with graphics. Pepsi logo and all.

I remember an interview at Guinness. I was asked to design a Guinness logo. I wowed the chairman and got the job as a data entry clerk. Memories.

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mercychen:
Mmmm... How about embossing the Logo? It makes it more appealing. Then, never blur out a text. You want people to be able to read your text. So, the blurry text is a no no.

Try using wordArt text for your titles. Use the tilting text with really bold letters. They appear better that way.

Chai! Reminds me of my days in computer school, learning graphic designs with Corel draw. We did shegey with graphics. Pepsi logo and all.

I remember an interview at Guinness. I was asked to design a Guinness logo, I wowed the chairman and got the job as a data entry clerk. Memories.

Wow God bless you

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by BestDicker: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Good for you son..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Goldbw122(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nice one keep researching and exploring.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Graphicer:

Wow God bless you

Amen. Bless your hustle too.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Percaput: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
@OP, please what version of pixel lab are you learning with??.. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Ocholu: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mercychen:

I remember an interview at Guinness. I was asked to design a Guinness logo, I wowed the chairman and got the job as a data entry clerk. Memories.

Nice. What are you into now??

6 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Percaput:
@OP, please what version of pixel lab are you learning with??.. Thanks.
I downloaded from playstore
I downloaded fonts and installed it to the pixellab more than 10000 fonts and logos

12 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Another one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
Keep learning. You have a long way to go. You can follow me on Instagram @aesthetic_designs1

I'm also a graphics designer wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by ATEAMS: 12:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Drag and drop
Template....

Not your original works initially

3 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Ocholu:

Nice. What are you into now??

I'm now on my own ( self employed). I'm into educational consultancy..

14 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by idu1(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2022
Na only rccg work you wan dey do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Sylvaxxl1(m): 4:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
Another one
Nice for a beginner. For better outcome of designs, try using a transparent Rccg logo, I mean a logo without the white background.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by BigDawsNet: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Good one RCCG pikin cheesy

Try and remove the white border colour from the RCCG logo

God bless you

22 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Rickmann: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
I just started learning few weeks ago and this are just practice work not for any client.
I am self learning Graphics Design, Using pixel lab

Please rate my work and if you think I can work for you give me a job

Good morning Op, firstly I must say ur work is really good and believe me the sky is only a stepping stone for you.

Pls I have been itching to learn graphic designs cos of my passion for arts and creativity. Pls how can I contact you. I really need this bro.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Sylvaxxl1:
Nice for a beginner. For better outcome of designs, try using a transparent Rccg logo, I mean a logo without the white background.
thank you sir
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
ATEAMS:
Drag and drop
Template....

Not your original works initially
It is my Original Work sir
From the beginning to the end

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Graphicer: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Rickmann:

Good morning Op, firstly I must say ur work is really good and believe me the sky is only a stepping stone for you.

Pls I have been itching to learn graphic designs cos of my passion for arts and creativity. Pls how can I contact you. I really need this bro.

Thanks.
Drop your contact
I will dm you on WhatsApp
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Rickmann: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:

Drop your contact
I will dm you on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
God Almighty Continue To Bless Your Hustle.

If You Are Interested To Make Your Business to go viral online, Get In Touch With On Whatsapp Chat Via 0810-373-9506.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Onyenna(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.