Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,256 members, 7,780,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid (43644 Views)

“I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump / Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:
Any religious persons (Christians or Muslims or traditionalists) that follow this ignoramus on social media and buy his songs or listen to his music are as foolish and ignorant as Wizkid.
Unless they repent, theyl all together will rot and roast with him in Hell fire.
Anu Ofia

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Jamieb(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A fool says in his heart that there's no God.

There's God but over sabi isn't good.

Not believing in religion doesn't mean not believing in God. Religion is human construct

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A fool says in his heart that there's no God.

There's God but over sabi isn't good.
Oboy Wizkid acknowledged the Supreme being GOD... Listen to ojuelegba and other tracks...

Religion is different from believing in God

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You can't speak for him. His statement is loud and clear. How can you believe God if not through religion? Religion is a means or path through which you commune with God.
you're mad

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by marhez43(f): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dont worry.when u die u will explain to your creator.30k needed na NL give me this money.since nove 16 abeg.men ar evil

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by ibkonekt(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.

................ Modified...........

People quoting me wrongly, wetin

He never said he didnt believe there was no God. He said religion. Religion is not God

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not necessarily true.
; Lol... you're just prolonging it for no substantial reason! But all the same it's not my business! He won't say he has not been hearing the word of God to repent and give his life to christ
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dear Wizzy , dat u belive in religion or not is nt a problem. My concern is that ure saying these with an arrogant heart which is bad .

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
says who? Are you telling me that if I don’t go to church I won’t make heaven?
where did I mention church? That's why you guys fail. Churches and mosques are physical buildings. Christians have a way of reaching God, likewise the Muslims. These two are religoins...the paths through which you reach God. Religion preaches morals and obedience to God, does whizkid have morals? You can answer that if you're one of his followers.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by biafranrealson: 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

Where has religion taken you to ?

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The beginning of his downfall. Mark today

Downfall Ke? sad

Dat's how most of you said his Career will die in 2018 when he did that Fever video with Tiwa Savage!

Wishing a person Evil cos he/she says sth u oppose or don't like!
Very Terrible, Wicked Mindset ! undecided

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by duality(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Some people mistake religion for believing and living a life of Christ.

They are different. But the demons are pushing the "religion" narrative to fool them.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by peterdrock001(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Because he said he doesn't believe in religion shouldn't make us conclude that he doesn't believe in God.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Teslason(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aburada:
He is being real and courageous to have revealed his opinion. He didn’t say there is no God.

I have a very strong belief that many of our politicians don’t believe in neither religion nor God. Because how can you believe there’s a superior being up there and be that wicked
That's the fact.
Religion is a human construct.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by chaloskyx: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
OF COURSE THATS WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA AND GET EXPOSED YOU FIND OUT RELIGION IS JUST ANOTHER TOOL OF THE ELITES THERE IS NO GOD NO HEAVEN AND NO HELL ONLY AFRICANS BELIEVE IN THAT BULLSHIT YOU KNOW WHY CAUSE THEY ARE HOPING THERE IS A BETTER LIFE AFTER DEATH TO ACCOUNT FOR THE MISERABLE LIVES THEY LIVED IN AFRICA HOWEVER SORRY TO SAY IF YOU LIVE A LIFE OF MISERY ON EARTH THATS IT O THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PARADISE

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Elemosho478: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The beginning of his downfall. Mark today

I wish you can say the opposite into your life to make you beginning to make it in life.

You are just delusional, typical fanatic

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
1Sharon:

Yes. Helll awaits.

You cannot meet the holy one of Israel without offering tithes.
I smell sarcasm

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by phemmyfour: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.

People quoting me wrongly, wetin nah? grin grin
He said religion not Church. You have comprehension problem.
FYI, Wizkid is from a Muslim family

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
idiot
; See how you are showing how irresponsible you are!! with this abusive word from you,it shows you're not reasonable at all at all!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Teslason(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
you're mad
grin yeeeh!
Chill pill bro!
He's talking gibberish!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Mariangeles(f): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; Lol... you're just prolonging it for no substantial reason! But all the same it's not my business! He won't say he has not been hearing the word of God to repent and give his life to christ

He could've outrightly said he didn't believe in God. He didn't.
Being "religious" does not necessarily mean you believe in God.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
where did I mention church? That's why you guys fail. Churches and mosques are physical buildings. Christians have a way of reaching God, likewise the Muslims. These two are religoins...the paths through which you reach God. Religion preaches morals and obedience to God, does whizkid have morals? You can answer that if you're one of his followers.
are saying someone can’t reach God on his own without any religion?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Teslason(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
SteveOnyeMgbu:
you're an idiot
What's up with the multiple insults!
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

People quoting me wrongly, wetin nah? grin grin
omo damn. Op this wan strong oo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by SportsHD: 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
GeneralPula:

Damnn Hopsin..

What’s the song title?
ill mind of hopsin 7.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Vinnie2000(m): 9:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
ibkonekt:

He never said he didnt believe there was no God. He said religion. Religion is not God

Don't mind them! sad

I suspect some critics here are doz Boy Boy to Pastors! sad

They are masturbating on Wiz kid's statement and will mischievously try to twist his words!

Ask dem What Religion was the Good Samaritan practicing?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

He could've outrightly said he didn't believe in God. He didn't.
Being "religious" does not necessarily mean you believe in God.
; Okay oo but what's religion if i might ask you?
Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by peppermint7(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mmadu2:
How can a confirmed occult man that uses occult to sell music believe in religion.

When dem begin the use occultism sell music
Y'all just wake up and type thrash

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid by jagged44: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Brendaniel:
Well, Christianity is not a religion, so you are good to go...

Christianity, the one practiced in most churches around the world is a religion. It is true Christianity that is not a religion. And almost no church practice this.

The main focus of true Christianity is love. The only thing you need to do as a true christian is to walk in love and have faith. Every other thing is just religious activity.

Fasting, praying, going to church, paying of tithe, all of these are religious activities, and are non essential to a true Christian.

Where there is love, there is God, for God is love.

Oh, if only Africans were practicing true Christianity, the light of God that would shine on this continent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura Shares Nice Photos / Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) / Moyo Lawal: How Armed Robbers Stripped Me Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.