Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cough, Catarrh With Some Little Boil On His Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cough, Catarrh With Some Little Boil On His Head (1100 Views)

Ways To Treat Common Cold And Catarrh With Things You Can Find In Your Kitchen / Dangers Of Taking Codine Cough Syrup By Mi Abaga / Foul Smell Catarrh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cough, Catarrh With Some Little Boil On His Head by bisifunke: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2011
My child of almost 2yr is coughing and has catarrh. The cough is most serious at night which disturbs his sleep. This occur frequently, we took him to the hospital twice based on this symptoms, the doctor prescribe drugs for him (cough syrups , antibiotic and some other that i hv forgotten) The second time we took him to the Dr, i had to complain further that if it require some blood test or further diagnosis he should do it hut the Dr said know problem that it will out-grow it. Now he his experiencing the cough again with catarrh and some little small boil like four places in his head. pls Dr in the house Help me. He plays very well goes to school, hyper active.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Born With Ears Under Its Chin / Health Benefit Of Quail Eggs / How To Shrink And Dissolve Fibroids Using Natural Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.