Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! (2702 Views)

Team Alex Surprises Her With A Car And A 23rd Birthday Party / Tamira Bello, JJC Skillz Daughter With Taiye Fajemisin Slays In Bikini / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Thekokoroom2: 1:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Actress Destiny Etiko decides to put a big smile on the face of her new found daughter popularly known as chinere who she bumped into last year! Big congrats to her!! Wtch clip on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Danjikanbauchi: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Do she really needs this iPhone now, established and secure her future now that you are there for her, I think that will be better.

Just my opinion.
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Do she really needs this iPhone now, established and secure her future now that you are there for her, I think that will be better.

Just my opinion.
she even need more than that, we are in a digital world no one should be left behind...

Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Kingcalls: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Marry this her daughter in the future and marry ur doom
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by obinna58(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Upcoming machine grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Sirseedorf(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Most of them problem na how to use iPhone, now a problem as been solved.
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2022
My sugar plum is a king... She did well.
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by puppie017: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
Since she has an iPhone now
Can I have her number
Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is an actual news very soon I'll be done with nairaland and This OP needs something I don't know what it is.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Surprises Her Daughter With A New Iphone 11pro!! by Cholls(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
obinna58:
Upcoming machine grin

(1) (Reply)

Actor Aguba Has Chosen His Wife / Genevine Nnaji & Omotola Ekenide Shooting Movie In Hollywood / David And Victoria Beckam Welcome Baby Girl - Harper Seven Beckham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.