Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos (2632 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Klass99:

Lol, I feel you. It absolutely does.

Good luck with the search babe.

Abeg, try that Millennium Homes Estate by The Palms, if it clicks you go carry me go chill for The Palms with a movie and ice cream.

It is really well, speaking with two agents now and they kept saying my budget is low. And they will charge me those charges. They are shall gonna stay in touch.

Didnt eventually see that particular one for that price....rather saw same shared apartment around same location in millions. Please share link. I'm getting discouraged already. It is well.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
cayorday89:

Must have misplaced the place then, thought you said it's around Sango. You must be talking about Sangotedo with the way you talked about the distance to this new place. I will check the web pages you provided for places around Egbeda and Iyana Ipaja.

Hello, you will get very good place around Ipaja road for reasonable amount. In fact, spacious clean looking place that wont punch too much hole in your pocket. It is well.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by cayorday89(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
sisisioge:

Hello, you will get very good place around Ipaja road for reasonable amount. In fact, spacious clean looking place that wont punch too much hole in your pocket. It is well.
Thanks ma'am, so much appreciate, just weary of all these greedy agents and their endless lies all in a bid to extort, lost a reasonable amount to them last year with no success before I just decide to give up but this year it's inevitable and one can't be too careful with them. I just hope I get lucky this time around.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by ashawopikin(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Why not try obalende
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by STARKENNETH(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO @ audio millions. cheesy

Let me not say anything on here. That will be me trying to prove a baseless point. When I am ready, I'll send a personal message to those who I pledged to give, including you if you care. I didn't promise NLs money. I only said I was giving out cash on the betting thread which I have found to be needless anyway. I have those in mind who I have pledged to give. Like I told you that day, I have your moniker bookmarked. Adios for now. cheesy

Let's not ruin this beautiful thread. I'm not ready.

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR,PLS DEAR JUST IN CASE,I'M TITANKENNETH ,ONE THE GUYS YOU QUOTED SAYING YOU'LL HELP WITH THE GIVEAWAY,I WAS BANNED,THIS IS MY OTHER ACCOUNT,YOU DON'T NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE,YOU WILL PROSPER ABUNDANTLY FOR IGNORING THE TEMPTATION,AMEN

1 Like

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Klass99(f): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Klass99:

Babe, what link are you seeking again nah? Refine your search following the steps I mentioned and then patiently work your way through the listings posted.

That 500k listing close to The Palms was on page 4 it took minutes of scrolling and looking through every listing to come across it. I no get that kind time and energy today o!

VI and Ikoyi are pricey areas, the agents were not out of place when they said your budget is low. But, there are options - look beyond those areas, up your budget or hire a driver (that suggestion was a good one)

See what an ideal place in Ikoyi is going for.

Hmmmmm....thank you. I think I will focus on Gbagada then as I honestly cant afford to do beyond that for a 1 room apartment...but will check page 4 first before finally throwing in the towel. Thanks so much.....you don try for me.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by cayorday89(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Klass99:

I think the sites will be helpful in your search, but if a post or listing doesn't feel right, abandon ship, don't pursue it any further.

I saw this on rent small small and you came to mind. You can always check the site when you are ready to move.
Thanks a much..
I will go though the page to find favorable ones.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Hayastark: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2022
sisisioge:

Hmmmmm....thank you. I think I will focus on Gbagada then as I honestly cant afford to do beyond that for a 1 room apartment...but will check page 4 first before finally throwing in the towel. Thanks so much.....you don try for me.
Is your Ikeja crib available?
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Hayastark:

Is your Ikeja crib available?

Two people already lined up....dont spoil their show by booking too. Besides, I'm not leaving until I get another even though my rent expires this month end. Will just reach some arrangement pending.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by CountVersailles(f): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2022
See how she's trying to find a way around his now. If to say man dey, she for dump everything on top the man's shoulder. It will be his responsibility to find a place and the place MUST be in VI. The normal statement will be "I can't come and be stressing myself every morning waking up and entering traffic". But as man no dey now, she has to find a way grin

2 Likes

Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by fannybaby(f): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sisisioge, work took you back to gbagada again cheesy cheesy
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Memberclub(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
Runz girls pay more than this sef.

Dey play
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
fannybaby:
Sisisioge, work took you back to gbagada again cheesy cheesy

This was a while back, but I didnt eventually move grin
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2023
sisisioge:
Hello people,work took me back to VI and I'm so used to 15 mins travel to/fro now. I cant begin to imagine the long drive from Ikeja to VI. Biko as usual, I am looking for a flat to share or a sefcon in VI....budget is 500k to 600k. No agency....direct from owners please.

Please mention me if you find/have one. To all those go and marry advisors, please use the other thread grin.

Thank you.
lmao.. You already don know say people go castigate you.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
sisisioge:
Hello people,work took me back to VI and I'm so used to 15 mins travel to/fro now. I cant begin to imagine the long drive from Ikeja to VI. Biko as usual, I am looking for a flat to share or a sefcon in VI....budget is 500k to 600k. No agency....direct from owners please.

Please mention me if you find/have one. To all those go and marry advisors, please use the other thread grin.

Thank you.
Did you later find what you were looking for?
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by sisisioge: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Did you later find what you were looking for?

No....I stayed back where I was and did the commute to and fro.
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
sisisioge:

No....I stayed back where I was and did the commute to and fro.
Ok
Re: Shared Flat Or Sefcon In VI, Lagos by ohnaigee(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Months 50 Liters Scanfrost refrigerator & 2 Liters Century Blender with Grinder is available for quick sale @65k in Lekki Phase 1, with recipt; clean & good working condition => 08184464633

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is This Home Furniture Out Of Class? / What's The Remedy When One Swallows A Bone / If You Find Out That Your Child Is Not Actually Yours, What Will You Do ? (men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.