Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) (40480 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood / “if Loving You Is A Crime, Let EFCC Arrest Me” – Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New / "Am An Ass Booster" - Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her Backside As She Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by TheGift: 10:44am On Jan 06, 2022
I hope one day, before She turns 40, She will look back on this post and see how un-necessary it was

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Jamesbond19(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
i don't want to hear clitocurrency here.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by franchasng: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Nbotee:
Some ppl jus no get sense... Instead of to hustle for urself and family U hustle for haters and enemies.. Everytime haters dis, enemies dat..
Haters and enemies motivate women to work harder grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Guavo: 10:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Sefohhhh:
Ok

Bloody SCAmmer !

Stop spamming nairaland front page with your sure odd betting tips when there is a thread already created for that in the sport section.
You know you're a scammer and you would be busted that's why you're avoiding that bettors thread.

Cc Fynestboi,Seun, laLasticlala.

Thanks.

Below is his advert ;
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Beautiful house. Congrats her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
udoakwa:
All this gibberish she spew, is it necessary. It beats my imagination when people that supposed to be role models comes to behave like fools

Looking for a role model among Nigerian celebrities is like looking for a non corrupt Nigerian politician

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nicepoker(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2022
Is she hustling for her enemies? Lame reasoning

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
DropsMic:
Haters haters haters.. Everytime haters haters haters haters. Rven people wey no get haters dey always talk about haters.
I swear. People just believe in imaginary haters

It's self delusion

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Queensss(f): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Ehm, imaginary Haters!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by KoshCAD: 10:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Funny, how did she know she has haters if she's not hating on people herself.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by placeofallure(f): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Thoceen:
The way female Nollywood actors dey make am, why the men no dey make am like that?

Some of the male actors are. Ijebu just opened his house, Okele has done the same. They're not A list actors notwithstanding. The men are not just as loud as their female folks.

Congratulations to you Nkechi. More wins. I'll open mine very soon.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Follygunners: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Thoceen:
The way female Nollywood actors dey make am, why the men no dey make am like that?

You mean Nollywood Actresses...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Emperor5(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Only hater can notice haters

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by WibusJaga: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
I need to invest in this clittocurrency. The ROI is very high.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Or you meant as long as your gender choose to remain daft she will continue to prosper..the day wannabe redpillers and women bashers change their mentality then maybe that day.. cheesy grin grin grin
Funny boy .you think say your mouth sharp well.. sad shocked shocked
Hopefully tthey won't clone your moniker.

Welcome back
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by izubext007: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2022
You suppose to thank God . Madam
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Jlow2: 11:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Dnt use the word haters as an excuse for your show off, show off if you want to ,no body hates you

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by CHYKELIB(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2022
More grace to U..,
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Bahamas95(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2022
They will never stop talking about their imaginary haters. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by everythinggirly(f): 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Nice one girl.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Whatever I post here brings me MONEY na my office be this

Thank you for this. That is why I no dey on Insta. I can't turn my cup of water into an ocean.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Holuwatosinn(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
OMG, the house is massive

But she claimed she has just 100k when she acquired the land

See the video here!

https://go.rancah.com/ZjEx[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by dododawa1: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Time will tell
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Cokahot: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
60 by 120. Or 50 by 100. Good starter pack,but prone to social vices,bad roads, owoe mo dah crew, agberos,Indian hemp smokers.,cultists,robbers ,nepa wohala,no light for weeks or low current,lousy neighbours, noisy hood,haters. She tried building a house in the zanga
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Insecurity at its peak.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Nbotee:
Some ppl jus no get sense... Instead of to hustle for urself and family U hustle for haters and enemies.. Everytime haters dis, enemies dat..
That is generally the nigerian mindset. Evertything they do is for their so called unexistence haters. Haters in their paranoid heads.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Yonsxp: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2022
This is a real win. Cute n moderate house that is affordable for any hardworking actor or person.

Not those ones that buy houses always with an unexplained source of income.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2022
ayobamiJR:
Insecurity at its peak.
Paranoia more like.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Hopefully tthey won't clone your moniker.

Welcome back
Don't worry about that..any buzzo who does that is only wasting his time..my signature is visible..I don't joke around wannabe redpillers so you gonna relate through my comment..each letter on my account name are all in capital..my profile says it all..

Thanks and hope your day goes great..
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by BigYash: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Typical African mind.. Always competing with haters. grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Bahamas95:
They will never stop talking about their imaginary haters. undecided
It is paranoia, mental illness almost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Finally- Teebillz Opens Up On Marriage Crash Rumours / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.