Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. (753 Views)

Don’t Compare Buhari To Trump, Were They Sleeping When Trump Called Him Lifeless / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education / Don't Compare Buhari with OBJ, Obasanjo Brought Corruption In Nigeria -Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2022
I know Buhari was seen as the worst thing but i want to know if our governors are better than him or not.
So this is only for south south states, I'll write for all geopolitical zones so one thread doesn't get tribal sentiments.

I'll go for my state and compare :Rivers state

Only for SS states, no tribal bashing please
Infrastructure
Buhari 80% vs Wike 60%

Security
Buhari 10% vs Wike 75%

finance management
Buhari 90% vs Wike 60%

Employment
Buhari 70% vs Wike 10%

Youth empowerment
Buhari 80% vs Wike 0%

Anti-Nepotism
Buhari 15% vs Wike 30%

ease of doing business
Buhari 20% vs Wike 90%

happy citizens
Buhari 5% vs Wike 80%.

Future planning
Buhari 50% vs Wike 30%

mega projects
Buhari 80% vs Wike 60%

This is just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with it, but pls respect every opinions here

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by everythinggirly(f): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Wike comes first.

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2022
everythinggirly:
Wike comes first.
compare them based on those criteria, we go respect ur opinion, no just rush say Wike comes first

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Solsix(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2022
So in terms of infrastructure Buhari is wining wike from your analysis?? This is 2022 am compiling names of those I will start ignoring

3 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Truthisunique: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Zombie

2 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 7:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Solsix:
So in terms of infrastructure Buhari is wining woke from your analysis?? This is 2022 am compliant names of those I will start ignoring
except flyover, Wike hasn't done any other project, so yes Buhari is winning Wike. Amaechi as a governor was miles ahead of Wike, Wike only has paid online people that sings praises to his name.
if u are not in Rivers state, don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Solsix(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
except flyover, Wike hasn't done any other project, so yes Buhari is winning Wike. Amaechi as a governor was miles ahead of Wike, if u are not in Rivers state, don't quote me again
U have made the list, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by dedonfranco(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Please don't compare Buhari to Wike. Buhari is better.

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Elvictor: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
except flyover, Wike hasn't done any other project, so yes Buhari is winning Wike. Amaechi as a governor was miles ahead of Wike, Wike only has paid online people that sings praises to his name.
if u are not in Rivers state, don't quote me again

You people took this stupidity to 2022, who told you Wike only did flyovers in Rivers State?
Are you even in PH?
There are over three destination Cities in Rivers State, that Wike is working on.

2 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:

You people took this stupidity to 2022, who told you Wike only did flyovers in Rivers State?
Are you even in PH?
There are over three destination Cities in Rivers State, that Wike is working on.
oya tell us the visible projects, no be to deh insult

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Militant30: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm a Rivers man who doesn't like Wike but comparing Wike and Buhari is like comparing heaven and hell fire.

Buhari should only be compared with Ikpeazu,Ayade,Uguanyi,Dapo Abiodun,Doye Diri these are Buhari's class mates

3 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Elvictor: 8:25am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
oya tell us the visible projects, no be to deh insult

Have you been to Ahoada?

Have you been to Etche?

Do you know you can now go to Bonny by road?

And guy, is Wike the only governor is SS?

3 Likes

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 8:29am On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Have you been to Ahoada?

Have you been to Etche?

Oga tell us the visible projects, no deh ask me where I've been to, I can tell u Buhari visible projects as bad as he is.

I only named my governor, other SS people could name theirs
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by luvinhubby(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
I know Buhari was seen as the worst thing but i want to know if our governors are better than him or not.
So this is only for south south states, I'll write for all geopolitical zones so one thread doesn't get tribal sentiments.

I'll go for my state and compare :Rivers state

Only for SS states, no tribal bashing please
Infrastructure
Buhari 80% vs Wike 60%

Security
Buhari 10% vs Wike 75%

finance management
Buhari 90% vs Wike 60%

Employment
Buhari 70% vs Wike 10%

Youth empowerment
Buhari 80% vs Wike 0%

Anti-Nepotism
Buhari 15% vs Wike 30%

ease of doing business
Buhari 20% vs Wike 90%

happy citizens
Buhari 5% vs Wike 80%.

Future planning
Buhari 50% vs Wike 30%

mega projects
Buhari 80% vs Wike 60%

This is just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with it, but pls respect every opinions here

Palace zombie

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2022
luvinhubby:

Palace zombie
what part of my opinion is false?
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by alanto: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Why can’t Nigerians argue constructively.
Name your governor as a south southerner. Compare his projects and doings like the OP compared his state governor to Buhari. No need to insult. Only people who had no contributions insult.

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Elvictor: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
Oga tell us the visible projects, no deh ask me where I've been to, I can tell u Buhari visible projects as bad as he is.

I only named my governor, other SS people could name theirs

How is he your governor?

Which visible projects do Buhari have? Can you compare Buhari budgets and that of Wike? Do FG generate money more than Rivers State?

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:

How is he your governor?

Which visible projects do Buhari have? Can you compare Buhari budgets and that of Wike? Do FG generate money more than Rivers State?
ofcos FG generate money even more than Lagos state, not to talk of rivers
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Elvictor: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
richmond500:
ofcos FG generate money even more than Lagos state, not to talk of rivers

Why do they borrow to fix your so called visible project?
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by aribisala0(m): 3:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Have you been to Ahoada?

Have you been to Etche?

Wike connected Bonny by Road?
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by ScamHunter: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let's push for third term for Buhari, the best things after jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by Elvictor: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
aribisala0:
Wike connected Bonny by Road?

1 Like

Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by aribisala0(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=Elvictor post=109136760][/quote] Did Wike construct the road ? Yes or No?
Is it completed Now? Yes or no?
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:
did u even read that thing u posted?
Re: South South: Compare Buhari To Ur Own Governor. by richmond500: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elvictor:

Why do they borrow to fix your so called visible project?
You have no idea how much Rivers state has borrowed just to fund flyovers, u better check debt of all states

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa: If Russia Practiced Democracy, They Wouldn't Have Invaded Ukraine / Tension In Tinubu’s Camp As Osinbajo Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency / Ifitedunu Road Was Built By William Obiano Not Peter Obi; Fans Reply Mr P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.