Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari (418 Views)

South West: Compare Ur Governors To Buhari / APC Governors To Remove Oshiomhole As Chairman, Collect Signatures / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by richmond500: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2022
I know Buhari was seen as the worst thing but i want to know if our governors are better than him or not.
So this is only for south east states, I'll write for all geopolitical zones so one thread doesn't get tribal sentiments.

Only for SE states, no tribal bashing please
Compare them based on these critiria and give them a score on percentage
See south south thread for example

https://www.nairaland.com/6926241/south-south-compare-buhari-ur

Infrastructure

Security

finance management

Employment

Youth empowerment

Anti-Nepotism

ease of doing business

happy citizens

Future planning

mega projects
Re: South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by HornyTave: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Like I always say, before holding the federal government accountable, first scrutinise your local and state governors.
The law doesn't forbid them of generating revenues and working with Federal allocation. Nevertheless, my points doesn't mean Buhari is good, that's another disaster Nigeria came about,

2 Likes

Re: South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:
Like I always say, before holding the federal government accountable, first scrutinise your local and state governors.
The law doesn't forbid them of generating revenues and working with Federal allocation. Nevertheless, my points doesn't mean Buhari is good, that's another disaster Nigeria came about,
Please leave almost all the LG chairman out of this, the only thing most of them do is to pay salary.
Re: South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by HornyTave: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Please leave almost all the LG chairman out of this, the only thing most of them do is to pay salary.

The Chairman in my local government in 2009 constructed roads and renovated schools and the roads are still very good till today. thick fat roads.
Re: South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by richmond500: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2022
HornyTave:

The Chairman in my local government in 2009 constructed roads and renovated schools and the roads are still very good till today. thick fat roads.
LG has a role to play.
My present LG chairman constructed roads and build a top class beautiful stadium with 24hours electricity, a spar and fine grasses planted to make it look classic

1 Like

Re: South East Compare Ur Governors To Buhari by alanto: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let me just book space for people that will shift goal posts.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Or Jonathan? / Pls Help : Which School Around SS & SE Will Be Good For Nursing / Langtang LG Boss Allegedly Slaps Ex Chairman For Chanting PDP At An Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.