Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos (31054 Views)

Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / 200k Lagos Job Vs 300k Kaduna Job, Which One Will You Prefer And Give Reason? / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by pansophist(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Stay in Abuja, one of, if not the only planned city in Nigeria. Lagos is ridiculously expensive and less secure.

7 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by damiloladuke: 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Where una dey see money
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by RodgersAkpafu: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Depressed101:
i know people who are earning $15,000 per month with benefits, these are young men.. Truly our mentality has to expand to see possibilities..
In Nigeria here abi

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
200k in abuja

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Ojobojo1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
You'll definitely regret moving to Lagos, stay in Abuja and find opportunities for growth.

6 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by udomas(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
tosbobby:
If the Lagos offer comes from a reputable firm it is very okay and at the end, your monthly net savings would be around N230,000.00

Know fully well that if you decided to work at Abuja your net savings would be around 140 to 150k

A firm that is willing to pay you N300k will surely promote you over time.

Conclusion
- There is no significant difference in the cost of living in both states
- If you have dream of being your own boss and creating business of your own in the future please take the Lagos offer as it will help you to raise capital and pursue your dream.
Lagos is your best shot.

Best if luck.

Op this is coming from a futuristic man, don't joke with all stated above. Much sense...

Good luck too!

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Phock2sweet: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?
Serious suggestions only please!
boss I want to email you about job offers please help me so that I can start working sir.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by seyz91(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
confirm!
Mood11:
Stay in Abuja.
Maintain your apartment and earn your 200k in peace.

If you relocate to Lagos, rent, expenses and miscellaneous will reduce your 300k to 100k or less
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by seyz91(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy abi na

for this current naija
DispatcherLagos:
Audio jobs

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Knowledge is information, understanding is analysis, and wisdom is application. People are detained or stagnant in life because they are not detailed. You need understanding to know what to do to step out to the next level.

- Bishop David Abioye

...check my signature now for the way forward.

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Phock2sweet: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ojobojo1:
You'll definitely regret moving to Lagos, stay in Abuja and find opportunities for growth.
this man...but na true u talk o. If na Pape or those cheap areas he dey stay, he can make it with the Abuja salary than Lagos.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo give me 100k for Abuja sef
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Stevyne: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Can you tell us the challenges in Lag that are not in Abuja?

Is it the standard of living? They are almost the same except if you live in a remote area in ABJ. There are areas in Lagos that are reasonable and affordable. Also nice.

In fact, take the Lagos offer.100k is not a small amount of money. Besides are you not man?

If single ladies like me are surviving and surmounting the challenges of Lagos, why can't you? And to think I was born and bred in Lagos.. abeg, no challenges jor.

If you decide to accept the Abuja offer, don't forget to link someone here with the lag job, Biko. And if na the lag job you pick, give out the Abuja offer to a bro on here.

Best of lucks.

Who gives a Bleep about whether you surviving in Lagos or not sad
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ekukeku(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
But wait o
Wonder where d job is coming from? Because boys r not smiling out dere o
All I can c here is 30-40k job here & some people will still be envy dat shit
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by MrHighSea: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Never been to Lag.
pray fate don't take me there.

the stories alone, stressful.

3 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Rastaramsey(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
All nah scam grin grin grin grin

If nah truth you dey talk, work 1 month for Abuja collect 300k....
Buy iPhone 7, DM me later, travel cum Benin, I go carry you go where them dey do soap grin grin
You go spend like 70k
Use the remaining cash gum body

Within 7 days, you go don see like 7k dollars collect grin grin

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by seyz91(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
cheesy thought so too

na like that job dey for naija ni
Brownshoe:
Na lie jor, you just want to post something,
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by KoshCAD: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Stop all these lies. You only want opinion of people. You mo get any job.

3 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by LLSAINT(m): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
You have already made up your mind
Wonder why you need advice.
Abuja is for you remain because you cannot cope in Lagos.
It is better for a lagosian to relocate to Abuja than an Abujite relocate to Lagos.
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
I currently have two job offers on the table. One is in Abuja and the pay is about N200,000 a month, while the other is in Lagos and the pay is about N300,000. I am presently based in Abuja and have never stayed in Lagos. I only visited on occasions. The Lagos offer is tempting but I am kind of apprehensive about relocating there because of the challenges that come with staying in Lagos.
Please I need your inputs. Which would you rather choose, the Lagos offer or the Abuja one?

4 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by ollybasa: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abuja bro.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by DispatcherLagos: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy abi na

for this current naija
You dey mind them?

1 Like

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by haslaw(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Go for Lagos This is because Lagos is cheaper than Abuja.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by babtoundey(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Someone is here with two different job offers, contemplating which to pick and which to ditch.
And some one like me is finding it hard to smell one. God, this is a new year, pick my call!

4 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by yeababe: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Abeg where una dey see this kind work? Kindly show me way please

2 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by FeliciaOja(f): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Stay in Abuja but expect to pay more for grocceries
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by aobinna79(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Oseigha:
Dear Nairalanders.
well for me I will advise you to check which one that has job security more, because a company can decide to pay you 500k this month and lay you off next month.

2 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by newoffer: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Lagos traffic is on break now. Traffic will resume next Monday. Road free now. Vi to surulere by Uber is 600 naira few days ago
nitt:
Abuja o.

Frankly speaking, I don't think I can ever take a job in Lagos outside of 2 or 3 Government Agencies which I will not mention here.

I rather take an 80k job in other places than take a 200k job in Lagos.

Accommodation and Transportation stress alone is enough to rewire ones brain.

And, I grew up in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by Brownshoe: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
seyz91:
cheesy thought so too

na like that job dey for naija ni
no mind am, the ones with job kan them no dey pay them on time,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by haslaw(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Can you tell us the challenges in Lag that are not in Abuja?

Is it the standard of living? They are almost the same except if you live in a remote area in ABJ. There are areas in Lagos that are reasonable and affordable. Also nice.

In fact, take the Lagos offer.100k is not a small amount of money. Besides are you not man?

If single ladies like me are surviving and surmounting the challenges of Lagos, why can't you? And to think I was born and bred in Lagos.. abeg, no challenges jor.

If you decide to accept the Abuja offer, don't forget to link someone here with the lag job, Biko. And if na the lag job you pick, give out the Abuja offer to a bro on here.

Best of lucks.

Oseigha

mercychen just gave you the best advice.

This is your best advice. I have lived in both cities concurrently so I know what I'm talking about.

Except you want to live in slums, accommodation is not cheap in Abuja.
Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by alizma: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Believing this story is same as believing in Buhari the cow rearer angry
This is why some of you can never make it. You don't expect something you don't believe in to work in your favour.
I don't know where you guys get the idea from that job offer of 200k, 300k or 400k are not available. Funny enough when some of this offers are available, they are usually base on recommendation and sometimes the staffs go extra mile in search of the right person.

7 Likes

Re: 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos by emsco(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
I'm base in Lagos but i will advice you to remain in Abj with the 200k job if you like yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 5 Recruitment Agencies For Most Nigeria Banks. / Average Salary In Nigeria / Oil And Gas Sector Latest Recruitment 2017 (11 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.