Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Getting Products On Google First Page .is It Real ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getting Products On Google First Page .is It Real ? (235 Views)

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. / Get 10k Pageviews Daily On Your Blog And Rank Google First Page / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Products On Google First Page .is It Real ? by gnhpowerhouse: 9:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello everyone.

I have Very Effective and Potent Natural therapy that Addresses Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations ...It is undoubtedly Working with Testimonials and No Side effects .
Patronage is Ok but i intend to extend the Tentacles of Marketing more online.

I have Paid two People who Promised heaven and earth to get it done ..They just Collected my money doing nothing, Can't Find My Website , Can't find my Products " GNH POWER HOUSE " On Google First Page when i search. They Keep Telling Stories and given unprofessional Excuses so different from what they told me before .

I have a Website .. I need a Sincere and Honest Person to get this done.

This time around i'm not in a rush to pay anyone and i'm not so desperate as before ..so if i'm dealing i'm more Cautious.I will Pay but i must see Results.

Thanks...
Re: Getting Products On Google First Page .is It Real ? by kenniefawole(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2022
gnhpowerhouse:
Hello everyone.

I have Very Effective and Potent Natural therapy that Addresses Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations ...It is undoubtedly Working with Testimonials and No Side effects .
Patronage is Ok but i intend to extend the Tentacles of Marketing more online.

I have Paid two People who Promised heaven and earth to get it done ..They just Collected my money doing nothing, Can't Find My Website , Can't find my Products " GNH POWER HOUSE " On Google First Page when i search. They Keep Telling Stories and given unprofessional Excuses so different from what they told me before .

I have a Website .. I need a Sincere and Honest Person to get this done.

This time around i'm not in a rush to pay anyone and i'm not so desperate as before ..so if i'm dealing i'm more Cautious.I will Pay but i must see Results.

Thanks...

Hello sir , we can be of help at kennietech . The only way you can get your product at Google front page is through Google ads . SEO isn’t magic , no one can make your website or product rank , SEO takes times and a lot of factor . Feel free to contact us for further discussion 2347083946059

www.kennietech.com.ng

Here is a thread containing our client testimonies & showing our professionalism

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how
Re: Getting Products On Google First Page .is It Real ? by gnhpowerhouse: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2022
kenniefawole:

Hello sir , we can be of help at kennietech . The only way you can get your product at Google front page is through Google ads . SEO isn’t magic , no one can make your website or product rank , SEO takes times and a lot of factor . Feel free to contact us for further discussion 2347083946059

www.kennietech.com.ng

Here is a thread containing our client testimonies & showing our professionalism

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how
Thanks would talk to u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Made Over $20,000 Online Selling Wordpress Theme Without Any Capital / How To Create A Paypal Account Without VPN in Nigeria / The Major Use Of Article Writing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.