Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? (826 Views)

Celine Dion Releases New Song "Love Me Back To Live" / "I Want All My Children And Their Mothers To Live In The Same House With Me" - Tuface / 'i'm Not Going To Live Much Longer': 50 Cent Makes Macabre Death Prediction On T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? by MrRaheem(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2007
Just out of Curiosity,

i'd like to know what you'll do if you had just 24 hours left to live

What exactly will you do? Where would you go? Who would you spend your last hour with?
Re: If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? by OmoEko1(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2007
First go to everyone have offended forgiviness and tell them all how much 8i love them.

Have the best meal for dinner, something I haven't tasted before in my life.

Hmmmm have greatest sex ever with my love with some R kelly playing at the background.

Go to church and give my life to christ,pray 4 forgiveness

Come back ho8me take a nice shower and wear my best outfit

Then wait quietly for the time to come.
Re: If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? by A40(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2007
Someone has been listening to too much Ma$e
Re: If You Have 24hrs To Live, What Would You Do? by OmoEko1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2007
A-40:

Someone has been listening to too much Ma$e
really and who will that be grin grin grin grin, and i don't even like him

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Djs: / WHICH Is Your Most Favorite Sw/fm Radio Station? / Analysis Of The Beef Pt 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.