Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels (35192 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Benblaq(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
I went to see a friend today in the hostel and took a walk around the bathroom area. The last time I saw a bathroom this dirty was far back in the boarding house, I never knew we have the same here.

Meanwhile, malabites and malabresses have resorted to bathing outside the bathrooms (they stay in the quadrangle). Despite the increments the VC (first female VC) is bringing on a daily basis, the state of the toilets in the hostel is this terrible.

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Benblaq(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
The toilets

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Benblaq(m): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Aeriel view of the hostel

1 Share

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by BlaqFaze: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hall 3 (Uniben) na heaven compared to this grin

63 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by DispatcherLagos: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Biko op add "graphics" to that post

31 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by HornyTave: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omo add graphic photos alert. Abeg, I no wan vex for you,

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by longetivity(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
A federal university o

4 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Baawaa(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Looking at those pictures maintaince is their problem

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is a standard toilet...you should know the chairman of that local government or VCain't here tho..
Write a letter to him telling him about the state of the toilet giving him 7 days ultimatum to fix up that toilet or else a protest is gonna take place and it wouldn't be funny..I think that way he is gonna do something about it rather that watching things like this happen in a hostel toilet that's supposed to be hygienic for people to poop at ease..

7 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Harrykn: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
God...!!!

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Psalmspsalms: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
I heard so many prominent people are graduates of the school. Hahahhah

3 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by siofra(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
Humans!!!

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by YourFavorite21(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
The last time it was OAU then, UNN-Nsukka and today its Unical grin grin
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by samwash(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
So students still use that toilets, pple dey try ooo!!!
Na wa ooo !!!
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by KingAzubuike(f): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blame the students. There's this animalistic mentality embedded in a student living in the school hostel. You expect the cleaners to come and be packing your faeces for you? It's not possible. Same toilets they'll repair and you'll spoil it after just few months.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by nastyjee: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Imagine how a whole institution can be even maintain
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Onyenna(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Da fvck mehn!!!!
Lacking serious maintenance.......

It’s a pity.....

Ike gwuru local man.....

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by LoveFayfay(f): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Yeah, that's the state of all hostels in UNICAL after the holidays but in Hall 6 and my wing, nah, this can't happen. We made sure to keep the toilet and bathroom clean and it was simply possible due to the fact that the hostel was kinda empty; now, with the resumption, the pigs of the hostel has returned. Just this Wednesday, and the toilet is disgusting.
The most funny part is even when we do cleanup as a wing, the cleaner still doesn't wash the toilet/bathroom; waiting for us the student to do it every time, which is wrong cause she is paid to do it. We washing it doesn't mean she wouldn't still do her job.

Yesterday, I made it vividly and politely clear to the cleaner that she ought to begin her job.

But honestly, I give credit to the VC Florence; since her administration began, the welfare and state of the hostels have been increasing gradually than in Akpagu's tenure.
Although, stepmother made life difficult for us..... UNICAL is not for the chicken-hearted nor the poor. I don't wish for my enemy to attend UNICAL..... E get why¡¡¡!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by SWORD419(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2022
What were u expecting from these shameless pigs

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Victorclean1: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm. It need thorough cleaning and disinfection

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Nothing new here angry

All federal universities in Nigeria are nothing to write home about. sad
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Offpoint1: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
From what I'm seeing, that's a very beautiful toilet mismanaged by the students... Nigerians as people we are breed with the mentality that "Leaders should do EVERYTHING". If they so call educated ones can't manage and maintain common toilet, how will they be able to manage Nigeria if they become leaders tomorrow?

Nigeria problem isn't the leaders, it's the leads.

8 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by domino4211(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Failed country with failed institutions. An animal enjoys better living conditions than an average Nigerian. It shall never be well with every Nigerian politician, living or dead..
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by PrinceOfLagos: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
I nearly vormit

Chei
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Antoeni(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
This is Cute For Yoruba People

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by eherbal(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Na to shit inside nylon, discharge am for bush. better stlll offload am in front of VC's office. e go get the message loud and clear grin

6 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Nairaland boys ( awon Phd in abusing girls are still in traffic, them never reach here)

2 Likes

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Jalaw: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2022
That's not aerial view Oga.
Benblaq:
Aeriel view of the hostel
Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Rilwayne001: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is a standard toilet...you should know the chairman of that local government or VCain't here tho..
Write a letter to him telling him about the state of the toilet giving him 7 days ultimatum to fix up that toilet or else a protest is gonna take place and it wouldn't be funny..I think that way he is gonna do something about it rather that watching things like this happen in a hostel toilet that's supposed to be hygienic for people to poop at ease..

Because the VC dey shit there right? And Na him dey mismanage the place dey shit anyhow.

This our mentality sef!

1 Like

Re: The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels by Boogyman557: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Anyone Explain Why Gas Cylinder Comes With A Net / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) / UNILORIN Before And Now (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.