Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Are you going - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are you going (228 Views)

Which One Are You Going To Marry? / MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] / How Are You Going To Spend The Sunday? Photo Of ME!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you going by pinkbarby: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2022
From the house

Re: Are you going by caesymore(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mhen...

OP don talk en own finish , wetin I know be say the difference between all the outcomes of marriages na understanding cum perception.
Why? e get ones wey dey share all theswe wey OP mention still dey enjoy their marriage, come get ones wey no share them still dey OK, come get ones wey our country dey cater for them finances and our police them dey help for house chores still their matter dey FP for media.

Na as you make your bed na so you go carry put head.
Re: Are you going by pinkbarby: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
caesymore:
t
set awon space bookers

1 Like

Re: Are you going by pinkbarby: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022

Re: Are you going by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
IMHO these are failed ways to reason...

pinkbarby:
A man carries out financial duties nd d woman helps once in a while or when he's not strong. A woman is in charge of chores duties nd d Man helps once in a while or when she's not strong. This is a Perfect balanced equation.

this is only perfect to some people....if your wife earns more than you then she should pay more, same as if you have a part time job while she has two jobs and works 15hs a day then YOU should do the chores etc its never a black or white issue, everyone can/should adapt for the wellbeing of the family.

There is a huge difference btw helping with duties and sharing of duties.

all duties can be changed/improved/switched etc

Men should stop the mentality of sharing financial duties with women, As women will not share the house chores duties with men.

says who?! you do what you desire in your life and let others do what they desire...

Stingy Men, Lazy men, Redpillers, promiscuous men Etc won't like

most especially, men with common sense wont like the above BS

When boys and girls or men & women are leaving in a house as colleagues, friends, siblings or relatives, there will be sharing but in marriage, it turns to "help".

marriage isnt a military camp...you both do what is best FOR THE FAMILY...if your wife works long hours while you dont and then you come home and do nothing to help the family, and instead wait for wife to come at 10pm to clean cook etc then you are living in la la land.

A man cannot do everything that a woman can do like carrying of pregnancy & breastfeeding. So it can't be shared but "help".

just because a woman can have a baby doesnt mean she is any different than a man when it comes to having a job and taking care of the family through paying the rent and chores.
Re: Are you going by Ahmed0336(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
I don't completely agree with this.
Re: Are you going by pinkbarby: 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ahmed0336:
I don't completely agree with this.
So what do you agree with??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alarming Moment Boyfriend Saves Moscow Student, 18, As She Climbs Out Of Blazing / Love Life: The Day We Started Dating Is The Day I Stopped Smoking / Way And How To Make My Woman Happy Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.