Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made (16827 Views)

N-power : October Payment Commences Fully / Npower September And October Payment Resumes / Npower: October Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ezenwaez(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
The Npower payment for October stipend to Npower Batch C volunteers have been stopped temporarily this was made in order to rectify payment issues encountered by Npower Batch C Volunteers.

During the payment which commenced few days ago some NPower Batch C Volunteers were paid and others were not paid, due to network issues, this have prompted the Npower management to go back to the drawing board to diagnose and treat the issue why some NPower volunteers were paid and others were not.

At this point all Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised to exercise a great deal of patience as the issue is being treated and would normalise very soon.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by CriticMaestro: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Funny Country, just to pay peanuts its even a problem

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Spiritmask: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
If they like, they should pay, if not, it concerned them. Only a fool will go to any PPA this 2022.
Even if they pay all outstanding debt, going to PPA is waste of time. Except they will pay one month in advance, after clearing the outstanding payment.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by OluwaJohn77: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
419 APC Government and their Npower Program

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Anchor12: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's too appalling to hear that from a whole ministry, too unfortunate.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
ezenwaez:
The Npower payment for October stipend to Npower Batch C volunteers have been stopped temporarily this was made in order to rectify payment issues encountered by Npower Batch C Volunteers.

During the payment which commenced few days ago some NPower Batch C Volunteers were paid and others were not paid, due to network issues, this have prompted the Npower management to go back to the drawing board to diagnose and treat the issue why some NPower volunteers were paid and others were not.

At this point all Npower Batch C Volunteers have been advised to exercise a great deal of patience as the issue is being treated and would normalise very soon.

Would you resume your PPA in few days time if you were one of us? This is just nonsense guy.

We still have November, December and now January. Look at how the government is treating the youths ordinary 30k and those fools are stealing billions and millions daily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by TemmyT002(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Omooo. When I see 'exercise a great deal of patience', I knew we are in soup.
That could mean till next month as per this is Nigeria.
Meanwhile, the people on their Facebook page is saying something else entirely. They are saying the PAUSE is false. Who is deceiving who?
That's incompetence of the highest order.
I visited my PPA throughout September to December and I was almost classified as part of the teachers there.
Meanwhile, people who never stepped foot in the school since they got their acceptance signature have been paid. Me wey never miss a day have not been paid. Now they are pausing.
The PPA people were surprised not to see me and they called. I told them I haven't been paid so I can't come. They were shocked.
I won't go until all the three months allowance are paid.
We need to learn how to put the right people in sensitive positions.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by ggood: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Shame on Npower

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by razzydoo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
This people dey under serious pressure. Pressure of C2 coming onboard plus payment issues of C1 (3 months for that matter). God help una.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Spiritmask: 6:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Npower hmmmm
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by jmoore(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Believe this dude at your own peril.

His fabricated tales do not fit in a digital world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Emperoo: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
TemmyT002:
Meanwhile, the people on their Facebook page is saying something else entirely. They are saying the PAUSE is false. Who is deceiving who?
I visited my PPA throughout September to December and I was almost classified as part of the teachers there.
Meanwhile, people who never stepped foot in the school since they got their acceptance signature have been paid. Me wey never miss a day have not been paid. Now they are pausing.
The PPA people were surprised not to see me and they called. I told them I haven't been paid so I can't come. They were shocked.

Thank you for that, right people in sensitive position, that is where this country is getting it wrong most sensitive positions in this country are occupied by confused and inexperienced people due to political appointments favouring tribe, religion or what so ever.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by MaxiB1242: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2022
on my dashboard my payrol have been showing procesing for a whole week now
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Anchor12: 1:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Same here
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Jubal01: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2022
May God help u people. I dont know what is so difficult in developing a template for each bank and just clicking the "enter" or "pay" botton. Why wont this country b a laughing stock in d committy of nations? I'm just dumbfounded and speechless. How npower is called an "empowerment" still beats my imagination.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Orubebe01: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Quota system government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Trumann: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why won't you have payment problems when your Finance Minister failed ICAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Rastaramsey(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hustle for your money bros
Stop depending on this useless government's peanut....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Gee64: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Has Naija become such a joke?
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Kreationity: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Story
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Oyiboman69: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nothing to comment
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by tayo4ng(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Simple thing we cant get it right, frm one excuses to another
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Naijayouth(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
See my signature and sign up for any freelance course today.
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Judolisco(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
U will receive ur money when it is available
Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Conner44: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
You’ve got to be patient for government to work grin

ILoveDemMANNA:
May all cannibals and nesan supporters waiting and opening mouth to collect this money after calling Nigeria a zoo, make dem mouth bend forever

Keep cursing and swearing upandan the forum

That’s the only thing you’re good for now

Madness is a state of the mind

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
TemmyT002:
I've never been to my ppa too but got paid in full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by SmartPolician: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
We are in January and these people are still talking about October stipends. Una get mind for this country oh. There are things I can never accept from an employer. God forbid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: October Payment Stopped Temporarily, Partial Payment Made by usah4(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
To pay people to design website for them self na problem. What a Community called Country

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nysc Certificate No. / Job Vacancies At Cornerstone Insurance Plc / Where Does One Go To Submit CV In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.