Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? (2283 Views)

My Os Crashed Pls Help / All My Files And Folders have Suddenly Disappeared / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by RichDad1(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2007
@ The Gurus,
I want to download the WMP11 and it couldn't extract ,i get a response that my version on window is not geniue.Please i will like to know how i can change my OS without lossing my files and programs installed on my systems,
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by buyolala(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2007
hi,
I think an upgrade will be better since all your files will still be retained
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
IS it because of the WMP11 that u want to change ur OS??

If yes, you dont need to cause i have a better way or making ur OS genuine without re-installing.

I'll upload the file and paste here soon.

I n z e
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2007
Here it is

http://rapidshare.com/files/40768166/Windows_XP_Genuine_Reg_Key.rar.html

download and double click the registry file , then try installing the WMP11.

I n z e
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by RichDad1(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2007
@buyolala,
thanks so much.please i am using windows xp can i still upgrade it to Window xp again?Bytheway if i upgrade to vista will all my prgrams still work on it?Thank you so much for your time,

@Inze,
Thanks so much man.I downloaded the stuff but i realize it was a .rar file and system could not open it, cry cryso i'm suggesting the upgrading stuff or what do you thinki need your opinion on this.
bytheway please do you have a software that can ip my ip address?there was this site i'm trying to check but i wont open due to the fact that my ip is from nigeria.Please i really need your help on this, Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2007
Use this link to download winrar, this u'll use in openning that file i earlier sent to you.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46285842/wrar362.exe.html

And use this link to download the soft* to change your ip address.

http://rapidshare.com/files/46286372/HSS-0.941-install.exe.html

Hope u have fun.

I n z e
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by RichDad1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2007
@ Inze,
Thanks man.You are a genius.Please sorry for bothering you again,which anti-virus will you recommend and where and how can i get it?It's like a virus in on my computer it keeps hanging and drags.can i upgrage or i will need to format my systems?also can i operate vista on this system spec:
Pentium 4 ,2.4Ghtz,512 RAM(DDR),20GB HDD.It seems i have talked to much cry please i will be very glad to hear from you.Once again thanks so much.You are my saviour here, cheesy
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
Well i use and will recommend Norton 2007 even to my enemy.

You can get it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/46067842/NAV071400.exe.html

And for the Vista enquiry, you can get the full system requirements here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/editions/systemrequirements.mspx

But if i were you, i'll stick to WinXP, remember Windows Vista has no yet been made compactible with many softwares.

Will never go for windows vista, ever. (i'm not trying to pass the spirit, if u wish for a vista, walla, go get it.

But don't say i didn't warn you[s][/s] lipsrsealed

I n z e
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by RichDad1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2007
Thanks man.
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hope everything has been made OK

I n z e
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by RichDad1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2007
Hi Inze,
I have been busy all this while thanks for the info.I am having some problems opening files that ends with .zip .and alos the hide ip page only load once on my system and since then it havn't been working it will kept saying disconnect,i was wondering whether it's because i using a dail up, please i will like to know if there is any other softwares or if you can tell me how to change my proxy setting(i learnt it works).I will be waiting to read from you. cry cry
Re: How Can I Change My Os Without Lossing My Files And Programs? by inze(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2007
if you installed the WinRar achiver i uploaded for you the other time, you wont have problem opening any file with .zip.

Check if you have installed it proper and select all file types during installation.

The software i provided for you earlier was supposed to be for hostspot (wireless other known as wifi) but it works for LAN, i dont know bout dial-up, all i know is that there's barely a software that could change an ip using dial-up connection. Any changes that may arise in ip change on dial-up will obstruct its connection.

So take note.

Hope you're doing fine with your sys.

I n z e

(1) (Reply)

Best External Hard Disk Drive / Internet Data Bundles Nig / Dell 7348 Convertible For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.