Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri (36869 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Yoighaman:
Reno Omokri, one of the wisest men on earth, the first handle I check on IG or any social media, God bless him always. kiss

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.

One cow for you grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by advanceDNA: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Guyman02:
The economy is really hard, sometimes a lady will love a man and ready to make any sacrifice for his love but she is broke financially and make requests for simple things, you should be looking out if she wants to exploit you or genuinely in need by her actions and how much she appreciates little gifts and if she reciprocates anything she has a little at hand.

Not every lady who asks for data or recharge card is a gold digger

Yes... some are not gold diggers..but they are just iPhone, data, and Brazilian hair diggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
nastyjee:
you go stingy die

He's wise
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've learnt to take such advise with a pinch of iodine.

That's how Azeez filtered out the young girls that beg him for airtime, data and new phones, today he is left with evening newspapers that only beg him for a ring or his sperm.
Better to be left with nothing than getting stuck with a bunch of poverty stricken entitlement women

7 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ayobams(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2022
You are the one with inferiority complex. Joke is on you. You slave for girls can keep other guys beds warm. Continue.

Vinnie2000:

I have a Feeling that this Reno Omokri is an Hypocrite! sad

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

Doing Sh*ts secretly but deceiving Pple online, just like Feminists! sad
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Reno sounds like a stingy guy most times.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
na your sisters be ashawo.
Nonsense human being. angry

Taaa... they are not like you if any

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

This kind of men, if they mistakenly meet those Destiny Etiko or Daniella Okeke kind of Big Yanch, classy Chics, they would spend Money Like mumu! cheesy cheesy

Just wondering what your criteria for classy really is. Is it because they are golddigging olosho kinda girls?
I don't get you bruh cause I don't see those girls as classy

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Victorclean1:
Reno , what's the problem. Can't women chop mugu again. Why are you drinking paracetamol for another man's headache.

Reno what about our sweet pots they dambaruuuu?. This is quite incongruous

That's how your brother(s) will be mugu to a girl or girls
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by rollandben(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
This one don start again grin cheesy
Women matter no dey ever tire this man.
But is he not saying the truth?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by 07kjb: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Is this one advise
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
GoodHardDick:
That's how we roll cheesy

Reno is a chief Red piller and a strong one at that

The Grand patron himself
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Rubbiish(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Lalami3232:
If we follow this Mr Reno advise, na be say 99% of 9ja men no go marry because our babes are nothing but liabilities. If you filter those wey dey ask of data, airtime or whatsoever, na be say na only 0.01% of babes you go meet oooo.
Jeez! Seems u took the bolded words out of my mouth! I just wanted to start typing & I saw your post. So true!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nosayer: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
WANNABE JORDAN PETERSON angry

I hate this guy undecided

Hey....
Don't mention Jordan Peterson like that. I respect some of the views of Reno but he's not anywhere near Peterson who's a clinical psychologist and professor.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Aksnoopy: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's how Azeez filtered out the young girls that beg him for airtime, data and new phones, today he is left with evening newspapers that only beg him for a ring or his sperm.
Odogwu is back
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by ExcelDBM: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
grin
advanceDNA:

Yes... some are not gold diggers..but they are just iPhone, data, and Brazilian hair diggers
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by fk001(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?

This is Reno speaking.

Exactly how he will react I bet my last penny, it is you Reno!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by advanceDNA: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
joyfullyjoyous:
Reno sounds like a stingy guy most times.

Why do you women refer to other people’s sons as stingy..... but u don’t want your brothers and father to be a victim of women that milk men of hard earned money...

If you see how my sisters shouts at me that I should not waste money on any girl... yet they use iPhone 13 another man’s son purchased with hard earned money.....

9 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Snow02: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:

What's classy about Destiny Etiko and Daniella Okeke? Is it the fact that they don't poo? Is it that their pussy hole is made of gold? Or does it mean that Reno that was born with a silver spoon and brought up in the US has never come across any girl that can be qualified as being classy?
my brother the thing tire me some ppl go just open mouth talk nonsense
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by luvyaself95(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
osazsky:
Nor be u and artiku buy rang for destiny ekotu..we know una story for abj..u guys even pay for flight abeg let us be spending data money on them so that we can enjoy free puna..how much for data..if u know how much we spend on drinks bros u for now mention data..this one wont trend u miseed this one and no sense in it just rest oga
where is the evidence to prove you're right and if you say you don't need to prove anything or i don't need to believe you then you're absolutely lying.
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Kingcalls: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Destiny and Danielle.... classy chics grin grin.... the type of local boys we hv on this forum plenty no b small grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by rollandben(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Beebah2000:
na your sisters be ashawo.
Nonsense human being. angry
You too should quit any form of what could make someone mistake you for Ashewo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by jeff1607(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2022
If as a lady and you ask a guy for financial assistance for something so trivial that a father or brother or sibling can’t provide them something is wrong and if as a man your daughter does the same to a single gut , you have failed as a father , in fact your community has failed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Kingcalls: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Lol, @least their Rangerovers, G-Wagons, Mansions, etc gotten from Big gods make dem Classy! smiley

I also guess MC oluomo is classy cos he also drives those cars grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by mybiz234: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, your dumb head told you the so-called evening newspapers cannot make good wives?

Boy, you are dumb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by mrkings84(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Icandream:

Best quote of 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abeg you get any evening newspaper? I wan use am tire akara n suya
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by vickydevoka(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

All those ass are facade o.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by enonche85(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2022
siofra:
WANNABE JORDAN PETERSON angry

I hate this guy undecided

Lol!...you hating him did not remove a single hair from his body or stop him from earning money. cheesy grin

truth is bitter sha!
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by Nehyooh(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2022
butterfly777:

There is nothing like free bleep. When a man bleeps a woman, they both enjoy it, so it is free for both of them. Mind you the man still uses a lot of energy. So, who is actually getting pleasure with less effort? The woman of course.

So, if anyone gains more from sex, it is the woman. Men should stop directly or indirectly paying for sex.
grin
Re: What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri by descartes400: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately? / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / Your Spouse Will Not Doubt Your Trust If ... - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.