Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi (27469 Views)

Temitope Babs: Amaechi Procured Low Quality Locomotive Coaches For Use / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR / We Have Evidence INEC Procured, Installed, Deployed Servers - Two Groups Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by vastolord4(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2022
This manna guy and he's supporters have a political post and it's a very big one.. I just wonder how youll come online and deceive people with tow eyes and hands who are capable of reading and typing.. what in this world would the hilux be used for... very soon you'll see the hilux and the driver on a road trip..

Stop lying to Nigerians if you say you are your brother's keeper...

4 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by EgunMogaji2: 6:22am On Jan 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Like I previously said.. Nigeria can't get better..

I agree.

I have reserved myself to just existing inside the chaos.

5 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by silvoclaira: 6:24am On Jan 07, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Yessss oooo.
Dem MANNA my role models and mentors are big problems to criminals, fraudsters, cannibals and frustrated loser in life.
The supporters of criminals and looters

Dem MANNA, your online nightmare.
My role models and mentors continue dey pepper dis nairaland.com pikins please.
I'm always happy when I see dem cry cry cry

Dem MANNA da TRUTH in da building grin grin grin grin grin

Let me give the GRILLER kick!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by gulfer: 6:26am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]Good gesture@GovWike however, all of you are the same, why not institute a life insurance policy for the entire police force and all other such agencies and stop all these showmanship. If an officer dies in the line of duty, there should be a standard compensation package that would include basic education for the children angry angry angry angry[/s] Not meant to be written here, transferred to the appropriate thread already cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by petra1(m): 6:29am On Jan 07, 2022
TheMan3:
Why is a high tech Hilux?

No be Hilux again?

Drone would have been better

3 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Johnson5258: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2022
What else should they have done?

Anigreat:
shocked

Government of wastefulness.

God forbid this type of government
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by countryman13: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

AMEN

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by silvoclaira: 6:32am On Jan 07, 2022
gulfer:
Good gesture@GovWike however, all of you are the same, why not institute a life insurance policy for the entire police force and all other such agencies and stop all these showmanship. If an officer dies in the line of duty, there should be a standard compensation package that would include basic education for the children angry angry angry angry

Let me help you post it to the right thread
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by UselessBuharist: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Yessss oooo.
Dem MANNA my role models and mentors are big problems to criminals, fraudsters, cannibals and frustrated loser in life.
The supporters of criminals and looters

Dem MANNA, your online nightmare.
My role models and mentors continue dey pepper dis nairaland.com pikins please.
I'm always happy when I see dem cry cry cry

Dem MANNA da TRUTH in da building grin grin grin grin grin

You are fooling and deceiving yourself with different monikers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Ihuomanice1(f): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Stories for the gods
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Brushstrokes20: 6:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Another bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies! undecided
A SANE govt would have deployed DRONES!

Ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash!..... Useless baaaastarrrds angry

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

tell us what your heroes did??
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by VictorUSA(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Things will remain thesame.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2022
So the hilux will be driving inside the forest to patrol or what? I dont understand.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:40am On Jan 07, 2022
6 hilux to protect how many kilometres of rail? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by iscom(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2022
OK
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:46am On Jan 07, 2022
You called it high tech yet you didn't think of drones. That will do a better job at identifying who the thieves are. How do you want to patrol those long rail lines with just 6 hilux vans now? You will still blow money on fuel when drones will just need to be charged.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Curious346: 6:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Great
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by MrPADDY(m): 6:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria would have been one of the best countries in the world, if not because of corruption.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Nchenches: 6:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Do other nations spend as much to protect their railway lines? Something is wrong with Nigeria. Restructure Nigeria to full and fiscal Federalism so that every region takes care of its railway system to be joined to the other regions.

Karma is at work in robbing Peter to pay Paul which is demonstrated by Nigeria's government which gets money from the SS and SE but first builds standard gauge rail lines that exclude the SS and SE.

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by SenecaTheYonger: 6:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Probabaly cost like $1 billion for all six

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by OgbeniOptional(m): 6:57am On Jan 07, 2022
U dey ment!

post=109150908:
Very Good development.

Slow and steady we will get to the nation of our dreams.

May God bless all the good people of Nigeria.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by lookingfly: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109150908:
Very Good development.

very soon we will leave to the nation of our dreams
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by nedekid: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2022
shezy14:
Nigeria is getting better, if you, your family and your generation no get better Na your wahala b that. �
Pls do you live in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by nedekid: 7:06am On Jan 07, 2022
Navalsadiq:
This is the best performing minister
I am sure when this administration leaves, you will be in shock with the revelations that will come out with this minister.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Like I previously said.. Nigeria can't get better..

But e fit better for any individual who work smart and hard
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by HonestFriend: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Ameshiiiii.... I guess dey re bought for 1 billion naira each... That's how we roll

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by nedekid: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Kingmena1:
I run POS centers, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me with the number below in my profile
Nice one. But the problem is hardly am will anybody invest because nigerians don't keep to agreements. It will end in fight.
What you should do is get loan from your bank. (not loan company ohh).
Eg if you have gt bank account. From the app, or *737*51*51#. Quick cash. You should be able to get the money at 6% interest rate.
Fcmb also has its own too. From the app you can access at 5-6% too.
Best of luck.
Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by HonestFriend: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2022
post=109150908:
Very Good development.

So everything dey re saying here about u is true... Na wa o, may God deliver ur soul.

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Procured Six High-Tech Hilux Vehicles To Safeguard Rail Lines - Amaechi by nedekid: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2022
petra1:

Drone would have been better
As they described it as "hightech", maybe it has inbuilt drone, or the highlux itself takes to the sky as a drone grin.
I hear it has freaking lazers that zap the backsides and gentleman's area of the bandits aka businessmen that believe in the unity of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / 24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt / Fayose Has Become A Legend In Nigerian Politics – Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.