Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) (37239 Views)

Portable Accuses His Baby Mama Of Sleeping With MC Oluomo’s Aide, Koko Zaria / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
superCleanworks:
Spongebob looking guy.
don't insult SpongeBob, pleaseeee

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy

Na people wey dey hype and give am attention i blame

If not for naija moral and industry decadence, that kind his song shouldn't be played on TV or radio at all
Anigreat:
shocked

Poverty really dealt with this one sha, from his monstrous look, you'll agree with me that this niggar has passed through alot, reason he feels like he has arrived when small change entered his hand.

Not that he's even talented...empty vessels make the most noise

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Homeboiy: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2022
chatinent:
Dude!
Na Osugbo curse dey follow you?

Yabaleft remembered you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2022
No be beef o but this guy irritates me, how could a human being be this uncouth? Damn!

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Yankee101: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Sign clear contracts with knowledgeable lawyers

E never reach 2 days una don dey fight
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Na cruise jare
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2022
See as im black like dudu osun soap...this guy dirty
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] this portable talks like someone born with doggy style.
i no blame am,na drugs cause am.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
it is obvious , you didnt pay attention to the boys words ,you only focused on his behavior ,
the boy was just asking for his own share , he is claiming that many of the things he is been given by people that his own share isnt reaching him
Coldshisha:

Paid for his first single, paid for his accommodation and relocation to Lagos, paid for the video of his hit single, got him all shows he performed, got him a collabo with poco Lee and Olamide

So Kogbagidi deserves his fair cut on all earnings , endorsements and gift as related to the brand Portable

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Coronavirus84: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Bobxin:

Nailed it! I knew he won't last long. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Village people well done
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2022
the main problem is communication , it is obvious the boy is not been carried along in the scheme of things and he feels he is been used ,
judging from the boys words he is only asking for answers about what is going on , he believes he has done his own part by following them and performing at shows , now he is asking why aren't they paying him , he even asked about the whereabout of the car that was given to him .
at times ,if one fails to ask questions , one will eventually lose out in this life and one mustn't be afraid to ask for ones right . if they had carried the boy along , i don't think he will get angry to this level .
he is the one asking them what they want ? he kept saying he is paying them and that he wants to know what arrangements and agreement they have with him . i think this boy needs a lawyer , because this might be his only best shot at escaping poverty for life

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2022
same thing was said about many artistes and singers and till date they are still waxing stronger , most of the time , it is actually those that people think wont last long that actually do last long on the scene
Bobxin:

Nailed it! I knew he won't last long. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Hapinex01: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Mr promoter too should be 100per with his mad employee.
Give him what is his koweyi

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Na now ur brain open, the other day he said people should keep their wives cox he's after them. That is why some uprising star doesn't see help coz of all sad news, boi don arrive e don dey misyarn
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Lilfire(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2022
Poor acting, it was all stage, it's another way for them to both trend kogbagidi nice one we now know who you are [b][/b]
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Portable when you de use yourself nobody knows you but now that Kogbagidi de use you about 40% of Nigerians de shout Oti zhe

Portable when you de use yourself na leg wagon you de ride but now that kogbagidi de use you, you have two exotic cars

Portable when you de use yourself na change de de inside your bank account but now you too de claim big God

Mr. Portable remember that Mr. Promoter no do all these for God, but to share profit with you, kindly get a lawyer to re-draft T&C for both of you

How you take expect an illiterate to think this way dey surprise me.

Na these mumu Nigerians dey make all these kind dirty ass niggaz dey trend.

Spoiling the music industry for the fine, talented upcoming superstars.

I had one of my fwb overnight and she played that him mumu song (zazu shit) on her phone, I immediately collected her phone and shut it down with warning to never play that song to my hearings again.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you no go school that how people will want to rip you off
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Dayg88(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kogbagidi don jam Alagidi
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by King44(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by King44(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dayg88:
Kogbagidi don jam Alagidi
e don tey wey kogbagidi don dey do, now e don jam alagadi.

They don collect hin Range Rocer after dem collect hin Song.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Bobxin: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coronavirus84:

Village people well done
Comrade, I greet you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by sunboy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Omniman:
Hear them using bedroom voice. Bunch of thieves grin

Where you dey when he dey street and nobody sabi am ?

Why you no go pick am for street, give him your platform for free ?

Promoters are charity ?
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:

Paid for his first single, paid for his accommodation and relocation to Lagos, paid for the video of his hit single, got him all shows he performed, got him a collabo with poco Lee and Olamide

So Kogbagidi deserves his fair cut on all earnings , endorsements and gift as related to the brand Portable

Like I said before when he was chased off the hotel, they should formalise their business deal so that noone feels being used or cheated. You just know what you are going to get
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by GetMeRight: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
MrNipplesLover:

How you take expect an illiterate to think this way dey surprise me.

Na these mumu Nigerians dey make all these kind dirty ass niggaz dey trend.

Spoiling the music industry for the fine, talented upcoming superstars.

I had one of my fwb overnight and she played that him mumu song (zazu shit) on her phone, I immediately collected her phone and shut it down with warning to never play that song to my hearings again.

I hail u, bro.

You are worse, even with your "literacy". Why would you think someone shouldn't listen to musics you don't like? I'm sure you are one of the online miscreants calling Buhari a dictator when you should have simply looked in the mirror.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Hkff: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by Killermamba: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
Portable when you de use yourself nobody knows you but now that Kogbagidi de use you about 40% of Nigerians de shout Oti zhe

Portable when you de use yourself na leg wagon you de ride but now that kogbagidi de use you, you have two exotic cars

Portable when you de use yourself na change de de inside your bank account but now you too de claim big God

Mr. Portable remember that Mr. Promoter no do all these for God, but to share profit with you, kindly get a lawyer to re-draft T&C for both of you

If he get a lawyer, soon he go still say the lawyer na ripper
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by panifid(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So like this, like this, if the Dem say make all musicians come out, this one for follow show face?

Hahahahaha
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by jaiyeorie: 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApBjqpVRGAs
Ehi Ogbebor Dennis Osifo Winnie Scott - 10th year memorial of Pa Augustine Iyekoetin Osifo
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by tjclassix: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Those helping this guy are just wasting their resources. He is an ingrate and also a clout. Why calling him out on social media. U no fit go meet am one on one and iron out any issue u have with him. Garage boy!
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYapkLUo09D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by jaymichael(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Them don turn this thing to marketing strategy.
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
you are the one who is getting all these things wrong ,
NOONE IS HELPING ANYONE , IT IS ALL ABOUT BUSINESS , IF HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER ,THEY WONT STAY WITH HIM , THOSE GUYS ARENT DOING CHARITY WORK ON PORTABLE . THIS IS PURE BUSINESS

tjclassix:
Those helping this guy are just wasting their resources. He is an ingrate and also a clout. Why calling him out on social media. U no fit go meet am one on one and iron out any issue u have with him. Garage boy!
Re: Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) by osazuwa23: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nawaa for this portable he don reach 600 k already while artist like buju have been on 650k for quite some time undecided
nwekeugochukwu:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYapkLUo09D/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's 3 Outfits At MTV MAMA Awards: Which Is Your Favourite? / Only Olamide Supported Majek Fashek Financially During Health Issues - Umenka / Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.