Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How To Deal With Mountains IV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Deal With Mountains IV (221 Views)

How To Deal With Mountains III / How To Deal With Mountains I / Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Mountains IV by kpakpandoN(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Today, we shall be looking at a practical way of accessing divine help to deal with mountains. My first admonition today is that you should trust God – your Heavenly Father. In Lamentations 3:22-26, we read that “It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not” – (Lamentations 3:22). When we believe this Scripture, we have no reason to be anxious anymore, and we shall be unmovable.

We should also trust God, the Son. Jesus said, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it” (John 14:14). Jesus made it clear to us that He is the way, the Truth and the Life and no man can come to the Father except through Him (John 14:6).

Finally, we must trust God, the Holy Spirit, for power and strength. He is our energiser and the seal of our salvation. We can only succeed through life’s journey by His help. The Bible says in John 14:17:
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him; but ye know him for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

You should always remember the mercies of God, according to Lamentations 3:22-26. In 1 Samuel 17:37, David said, “The LORD that delivered me out of the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, he will deliver me out of the hand of this Philistine”. David remembered the mercy of God that once delivered him from the danger of death and the mountain of Goliath fell before him.

According to Jesus in Matthew 17:20, we must have faith in God if we want to surmount the mountains of life. Finally, live righteously. The Bible says, “Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe to the wicked! It shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him” (Isaiah 3:10-11). In other words, only those who belong to God can surmount the mountains of life.

If you have not yet accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, plead with Him to forgive your sins and make you His child. You shall overcome, in Jesus’ name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Redeem Church Visit To Denmark - Part 2 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/04/2022 / Catholic Priest Urges Women To Run Away From Abusive Marriages | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.