Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri (25762 Views)

Masquerade In London. White Men Wearing Egungun Costume Dance In London Streets / Lovely New Look Of Hope, Boy Said To Be A Witch & Left To Die On Streets Of Eket / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri (2) (3) (4)

Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Newsmic: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2022
Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos, Video)

'god' unmasks himself, pleads for money on the streets of Owerri, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3zNyh2WwUA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZxStHrt5Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by jeffizy(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Have you not heard......That the gods are crazy and also not to be blamed. grin grin

#hungerintheland

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Kosoco(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2022
This guy have disgrace my culture and norms

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Anigreat: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2022

Things are not seen as taboos again in this age.

I still remember back in 90's , my uncle was a member of ekpo cult group, on that faithful day, unintentionally, unconsciously, the ekpo mask felt off from his face..it was a very big offense and a sacrilege then for a big masquerade mask to fall off your face. So my uncle have to buy a lot of things to be used for sacrifice so to appease the gods.

I remember my grand dad, selling one portion of land to acquired all the items mentioned for my uncle.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Nbotee(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Even d gods don dey hungry.. These days masquerade dey play bet9ja to take survive.. Ppl no dey

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by AutoBodyParts(m): 7:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Nna this man should be flogged.

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by missjekyll: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Onye kai kai. 1 naira, he won't see from me.

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by rocknation62(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na hustle…
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Ridbol(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sapa dey heaven so?
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by bcomputer101: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.
Buhari has destroyed this country to the extent that the gods are hungry.

With due respect, Buhari cannot make heaven-Says Mummy G.O

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Ogaga87(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sapa
Sapa
Sapa
Sapa
Sapa
Sapa don catch gods

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by SultanOfPuna: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
gods don dey take meth

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by slawormiir: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

What da fuckkkkkkkkkk

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Sirlins(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tufiakwa !!!!

Alu !!!!!!

It's an abomination

The igwe must hear this

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Kharol1234: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Heat and hunger don tear baba inside the mask that's why baba unmasked himself.. HUNGERBADgrin

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by danot1030: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
UnabashedIPOB is the masqcurade

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Charmingrascal(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022

Masqueraders used to revere their costumes when we were young but now culture and tradition is no longer respected, this is a sacrilegeous act against tradition.

Under Buhari even the gods are hungry and are now begging.

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by illicit(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
The god must be hungry

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by errigdee: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
lol is dis not their same ELEGUNU ..lol go meet ur IFA ...awon werey... las las our eyes don open from that BLINDFOLDED - SOCERIES.....

soon the meek going to inherit the land I tell una
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Sunday2021: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
When we say an igbo man can do anything for money, some people begin to insult us. Now you can see!!

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
He's broke, his superiors have not paid.
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Queenserah26(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chai, times are certainly hard for the gods grin
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by tiswell(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
the gods will definitely strike him at the appropriate time sad

efulefu somebody !

Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Flakkydagirl: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is sacrilegious.
Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by money121(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by woleabayo(f): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
RADARADA
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by YomiYarzo: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
gods must be hungry
Buhari regime is not just dealing with humans, even the gods too!!!
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by osuofia2(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
DISGRACING THE gods, OGA WHY?
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Biggiggs: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sapa in action
Re: Masquerade Unmasks Himself, Pleads For Money On The Streets Of Owerri by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:

Things are not seen as taboos again in this age.

I still remember back in 90's , my uncle was a member of ekpo cult, on that faithful day, unintentionally, unconsciously, the ekpo mask felt off from his face..it was a very big offense and a sacrilege then for a big masquerade mask to fall off your face, so my uncle have to buy a lot of things to be used for sacrifice so to appease the gods.

I remember my grand dad, selling one portion of land to acquired all the item mentioned for my uncle.

That's not a masquerade. Nah entertainer

The Pain And Toture Behind The Dinka Tribe of Sudan Scars / Hausa Indigenous Aristocracy And Titles And Functions / Alaafin Of Oyo Bags 2 Doctorate Degrees From A South Korean University(pics)