Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

For Those Who Don't Know... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those Who Don't Know... (280 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Don't Know... by shawante(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2022
You can still mine bitcoin from cryptotab on telegram though at a slower rate.. But if you can start now you can get something tangible before the year runs out
Please mine through this link http:///CryptoTab_Official_Pool_Bot?start=1377354503
Lest I forget.. It mines automatically so no need to click a button everyday and you can withdraw to your wallet when it gets to a certain amount

(1) (Reply)

Woman Loves Money More Than She Loves Her Hubby See What Happens To Her / How To Make Yourself More Attractive / The Joys Of Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.