Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gej Visits Bomb Site - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Visits Bomb Site (6581 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Bans Night Market / Photos: Adamawa State Gov. Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Announces An Indefinite... / GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Mpetempe(m): 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
This bomb blast is a good reason why we ought to repent from our sinfull life because the day of the lord is coming soon.

The people that died dont know that they will die. So you see.

Just ask urself if you where among the bomb victims where will you face eternity.

God help Nigeria! Jesus is coming soøn.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by bisiaet: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
I can read some people are attacking the president please let those one just learn that in crisis like this too much talk is not the option this animal need to be handle strictly and intellegently. They have shown their madness and now is time to use Obama and his commandoes style that eliminated the heaven forsaken Bin Laden that he was caught killed unaware and no noise was made. It is time to go the root of Boko animal in Nigeria uproot them from root and eliminated completely.

It is very unfortuante to say this the Hausa are the worst people to live with and I bet it Hausa people are Nigeria demons. Their been part of Nigeria is a "SIN" in Nigeria life. It is so sad to hear Sambo talking about dialogue please dailogue about what? Terrorist?? It is a big shame that even the so called God forsaken big politician from the North till this moment did not utter a word of condemnation of this bastards act it is a big shame.

I cant really understand where does this people from North came from. The most silly of all this zombies is that they said the are against western education and still they watch TV, still drive car, still use mobile phone, still use joy & imperial leather soap to bath, still use computer, still use AK 47, please are all this invented in Saudi Arabia or Mecca or was any of these ever invented by a Muslim? Can you see how silly and zombie some animals can be? they have no brain and no direction all they know is just "Go or just Come".

And when anyone talk they will say those Boko animals or Alqueda suckers are not muslim then who are they? Someone who came to the same worship center with you and you know him as a suicide bomber, you know him as a demon what do you do to preach to him for change of heart? No and Nothing all to pretend and say oh they are not muslim then go inside their room and say Allah Akbar for sucking human blood s u c k e r s !!!!!!!

Anyone who feel disgusted about what I say can go to h e l l or do the right thing by telling your fellow worshiper to desist from blood sucking. I just get so twisted about this people so much even the Prophet Mohammed they claimed send them the message of killing which I know is a big lie he never send them such message do they even respect him? No, because how would you say you respect your Prophet and a weapon stockpile was found in the mosque is that the teaching he(Prophet Mohammed) laid down? No. How do they respect him that in Iraq on friday Jimat prayer where muslim are worshiping that same allah they claimed they are fighting for blew them up and killed them in hundreds please is that the teaching the prophet laid down I guess? No. And upon all the islamic council are not coming out in a stronger term condemning any act of terrorism so who is now the hypocrate? Nonsense!!!!!!

It was a big shock that this Boko animal on Sunewsonline boasting to turn Nigeria to Somalia I was so ashame of this people then I realised the bastards in Nigeria houses has become a full adult and when a bastard grow to a  full man in a family peace is gone to the wind. Because someone who really have a blood of Nigeria runs in his vein would not be using a "Cursed" country like Somalia as what he want his own fathersland to be then something is wrong really wrong and is absolutely wrong and heaven will sure punish every bastards in Nigeria that  has vow to embbarrasse Nigeria they will know no peace. NO APOLOGY in capital, damn any gaddem who feel upset about this. IMAO!!
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by villous(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
I had that police tighten security in lagos, against blast, A capital lie those lagos police are out der in d rain collecting there normal due (50)
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
bisiaet:

I can read some people are attacking the president please let those one just learn that in crisis like this too much talk is not the option this animal need to be handle strictly and intellegently. They have shown their madness and now is time to use Obama and his commandoes style that eliminated the heaven forsaken Bin Laden that he was caught killed unaware and no noise was made. It is time to go the root of Boko animal in Nigeria uproot them from root and eliminated completely.

It is very unfortuante to say this the Hausa are the worst people to live with and I bet it Hausa people are Nigeria demons. Their been part of Nigeria is a "SIN" in Nigeria life. It is so sad to hear Sambo talking about dialogue please dailogue about what? Terrorist?? It is a big shame that even the so called God forsaken big politician from the North till this moment did not utter a word of condemnation of this bastards act it is a big shame.

I cant really understand where does this people from North came from. The most silly of all this zombies is that they said the are against western education and still they watch TV, still drive car, still use mobile phone, still use joy & imperial leather soap to bath, still use computer, still use AK 47, please are all this invented in Saudi Arabia or Mecca or was any of these ever invented by a Muslim? Can you see how silly and zombie some animals can be? they have no brain and no direction all they know is just "Go or just Come".

And when anyone talk they will say those Boko animals or Alqueda suckers are not muslim then who are they? Someone who came to the same worship center with you and you know him as a suicide bomber, you know him as a demon what do you do to preach to him for change of heart? No and Nothing all to pretend and say oh they are not muslim then go inside their room and say Allah Akbar for sucking human blood s u c k e r s !!!!!!!

Anyone who feel disgusted about what I say can go to h e l l or do the right thing by telling your fellow worshiper to desist from blood sucking. I just get so twisted about this people so much even the Prophet Mohammed they claimed send them the message of killing which I know is a big lie he never send them such message do they even respect him? No, because how would you say you respect your Prophet and a weapon stockpile was found in the mosque is that the teaching he(Prophet Mohammed) laid down? No. How do they respect him that in Iraq on friday Jimat prayer where muslim are worshiping that same allah they claimed they are fighting for blew them up and killed them in hundreds please is that the teaching the prophet laid down I guess? No. And upon all the islamic council are not coming out in a stronger term condemning any act of terrorism so who is now the hypocrate? Nonsense!!!!!!

It was a big shock that this Boko animal on Sunewsonline boasting to turn Nigeria to Somalia I was so ashame of this people then I realised the bastards in Nigeria houses has become a full adult and when a bastard grow to a  full man in a family peace is gone to the wind. Because someone who really have a blood of Nigeria runs in his vein would not be using a "Cursed" country like Somalia as what he want his own fathersland to be then something is wrong really wrong and is absolutely wrong and heaven will sure punish every bastards in Nigeria that  has vow to embbarrasse Nigeria they will know no peace. NO APOLOGY in capital, damn any gaddem who feel upset about this. IMAO!!

Hausas are the worst Boko are the worst what about GEJ's brother in the creeks who kill and kidnap

Does the name Henry Okah, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, Boyloaf, Tohn Togo, Soboma george sound like Hausa Boko Haram names to you?

Well GEJ is their spokesman
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by villous(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
this people does not need any education or anything civilization what i think govt sud do is to buy 500,000 cows, sheep 1000000, goat 2000000 and distribute it among them dis w keep dem bussy in d bush since they dont want western civilization
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
villous:

this people does not need any education or anything civilization what i think govt sud do is to buy 500,000 cows, sheep 1000000, goat 2000000 and distribute it among them dis w keep dem bussy in d bush since they dont want western civilization

And what does MEND want
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everwhere

I dont want to believe GEJ actually say that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Sagamite(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2011
KokoBeware:

NNigeria’s President Visits Site of Police Headquarters Bombing
Friday, June 17th, 2011 at 2:10 pm UTC
Posted 2 minutes ago

Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan has visited the site of what is believed to be the country's first suicide bombing, which killed a police officer and wounded at least seven other people.

After his inspection Friday, the president urged Nigerians not to panic, saying “terrorist attacks” are affecting countries all over the world.

The radical Islamist group Boko Haram claimed responsibility for Thursday's blast outside Nigeria's national police headquarters in Abuja. The explosion was so powerful that it destroyed more than 30 cars.

Authorities blame the group for a string of deadly attacks in Nigeria's north that have targeted police officers, government officials and other authority figures.

Also Thursday, a bomb went off in Nigeria's northeastern Borno state, killing four children. Police said the children were playing nearby when the bomb went off inside a home in the town of Damboa. There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2011/06/17/nnigerias-president-visits-site-of-police-headquarters-bombing/

The reetarded foool with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla that some of you voted for.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Sagamite:

The reetarded foool with the IQ of a Silverback Gorilla that some of you voted for.

Seconded

Sometimes i wonder what this guy is thinking,
it makes me wonder at times when GEJ is actually going to
step into the office of the [b]PRESIDENT [/b]cos the guy is sure not
acting like the president at all.

To think we have 4years to cope with this dullard cry cry cry cry
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by violent(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2011
"terrorist attacks is occurring all over the world. . ., " according to Mr President, this is a good reason not to panic!

How can anyone be this dull?  seriously, how can anyone?
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
violent:

"terrorist attacks is occurring all over the world. . ., " according to Mr President, this is a good reason not to panic!

How can anyone be this dull?  seriously, how can anyone?

I WONDER OOO
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by anishe(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
Muslims (north especially)are the worst people to live with

I wonder why some people just open their mouths and spill out rubbish.

Where were you when muslims were saving christians and other non muslims in the north during the last crisis?
If you are obsessed about some set of people, why not go and hug a 33KVA. RUBBISH
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by violent(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2011
anishe:

Muslims (north especially)are the worst people to live with

I wonder why some people just open their mouths and spill out rubbish.

Where were you when muslims were saving christians and other non muslims in the north during the last crisis?
If you are obsessed about some set of people, why not go and hug a 33KVA. RUBBISH

"Muslims saving Christians and other non Muslims",. . . . . . from who? from traditionalists?

Be reasonable, there's no reason to boil over unnecessarily, in as much as i won't be the one to castigate a religion as bad, the number of deaths recorded all over the country simply because victims are regarded as infidels would be in blocks of thousands. And no, the attackers in most cases weren't hostile at birth, they were taught to believe in a doctrine that rewards them for slaying "infidels".

So, do i think Islam is a bad religion? Nope!. . .from experience, some of the best people I know are actually Muslims,. . .however, there are "other" Muslims who believe in and preach extremism, that latter sect in most cases, clearly outnumber the former!
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 10:13pm On Jun 17, 2011
violent:

"Muslims saving Christians and other non Muslims",. . . . . . from who? from traditionalists?

Be reasonable, there's no reason to boil over unnecessarily, in as much as i won't be the one to castigate a religion as bad, the number of deaths recorded all over the country simply because victims are regarded as infidels would be in blocks of thousands. And no, the attackers in most cases weren't hostile at birth, they were taught to believe in a doctrine that rewards them for slaying "infidels".

So, do i think Islam is a bad religion? Nope!. . .from experience, some of the best people I know are actually Muslims,. . .however, there are "other" Muslims who believe in and preach extremism, that latter sect in most cases, clearly outnumber the former!

SPOT ON
Truth is no other religion encourages or makes it looks okay
to slay "INFIDEL" the way islam does.Its the truth many of them hide
from but thats just the truth.U even need to hear some of their imams preach
even in south west where people are not too fanatical the way the northerners
are.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by bodejohn(m): 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2011
, I just saw the statement credited to Mr president on Channels' news at 10, it is rather unfortunate that these words actually droped from a president's mouth.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
I just saw the President speak on Channels and i feel
like vomiting undecided undecided undecided undecided
There is going to be more bombing the way GEJ is talking
and am afraid everybody has to be on the look out cos no one
is going to protect anyone.

Imagine GEJ speech and i quote"Bombing is happening every where in the
world,Nigerians should not panic. We will get over this one too" undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by JAZES(m): 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
bodejohn:

, I just saw the statement credited to Mr president on Channels' news at 10, it is rather unfortunate that these words actually droped from a president's mouth.

I thought i was the only one who noticed it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by nedu666: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2011
speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i am utterly speechless. GEJ is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
What? this man has gone bollocks. so its honourable to be like pakistan, iraq,  afghanistan

On a second thought, i think GEJ is the mastermind of these bombings with the help of CIA and MOSSAD.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by MAYOWAAK: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can someone pls tell Mr President that the kind of terrorism in Nigeria is not a global phenomenon & does not happen in many countries?
Abuja has been bombed 4 different times since October 1, 2010, not to talk of Maiduguri, Suleja, Jos & other places!

Bombs don't go off almost every week in the UK or US, not in South Africa or Botswana or even neighbouring Ghana!!!

How many bombs have gone off in Accra, Johannesburg, Pretoria, London, New York, Washington DC, Paris, Beijing, in the past one year?

Or is Mr President now comparing Nigeria with warring Afghanistan, Somalia, Iraq or Libya? Are thses troubled countries his definition of "global"?

GEJ should please stop making silly excuses for the failure of government!See more
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by born2boink(m): 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2011
MEND
BOKO RAM
NIGER DELTA
MILITANT
JTF
OPC
BAKASSI
AREWA
BIAFRA

all the party should be abolished
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by otondo55: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
The twelve northern states want to secede from Nigeria.
Members of MASSOB don't want to be part of the false union of convenience.
Various groups in the south-south want out.

The right of a people to self-determination should be respected !
Let's stop this avoidable bloodshed by convening a national conference where we can decide how to live side by side as[b] independent nations.[/b]
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by otondo55: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
The twelve northern states want to secede from Nigeria.
Members of MASSOB don't want to be part of the false union of convenience.
Various groups in the south-south want out.

The right of a people to self-determination should be respected.
Let's stop this avoidable bloodshed by convening a national conference where we can decide how to live side by side as independent nations.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by maclatunji: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
It is not only the President that is acting inept. The IG and the police high command told us that the bombing was done by a suicide bomber without any investigation whatsoever. The fact that the driver of the car containing the bomb died does not mean he committed suicide- he could have been set-up. In addition, if it was a suicide bomber he would have hit the convoy of the IG much earlier, not a traffic warden and the police car park! Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom thinks it was a parked-car bombing gone wrong which makes more sense. Sad to see that the IG, Police and many Nigerians are trying to achieve notoriety by claiming it was a suicide bomber when simple reasoning shows otherwise. Forget what Boko Haram says, they are boosting their profile by leveraging on the pathetic investigative skills of the Nigerian Police. Imagine I saw the anti-bomb unit handling evidence on the crime scene with their bare hands thereby contaminating it and making forensic evidence virtually useless. Big shame!
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2011
violent:

Be reasonable, there's no reason to boil over unnecessarily, in as much as i won't be the one to castigate a religion as bad, the number of deaths recorded all over the country simply because victims are regarded as infidels would be in blocks of thousands.  And no, the attackers in most cases weren't hostile at birth, they were taught to believe in a doctrine that rewards them for slaying "infidels".

So, do i think Islam is a bad religion?  Nope!. . .from experience, some of the best people I know are actually Muslims,. . .however, there are "other" Muslims who believe in and preach extremism, that latter sect in most cases, clearly outnumber the former!

i think your head is full with buckets of water. you just contradicting yourself with every line of that pigstool you wrote. if the latter outnumber the former, and the vampires were taught to beleive in a doctrine that rewards them for slaying infidels?  where did that doctrine come from? islam? still religion of peace? go check your head.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by xterra2(m): 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
[size=18pt]"Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everwhere" - GEJ[/size]

Nigerians this is the President you Voted for ,

GIGO- Garbage in, garbage out
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by otunba9ja: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
Few Yrs ago, the west (America)wrote a report on the security situation and doubts concerning continous existence of the Nigeria-Nation but in our swift government xteristic manner, the nigeria govt condemned the report.

I can not remember how many of the crime commited in this country have been unravelled by the police and other security inst ranging from the killing of Dele Giwa, burning of the Army HeadQtr ( Formerly in Lagos), Kidnap of a sitting Gov, assasination of the country minister of justice, stealing of peoples mandate via election rigging as evidenced by law courts, etc, etc, etc and , now bombing of the Nation`s Police Force HQ.

The list and file case of this crimes are endles, lost or non existent for successors and yet we spend so much on training of security personnel in and outside the shores of this country every yr.We also spend huge dollars ( these spendings only reflects on papers but not in value) on security votes yet nothing to show for it.

Some animals blew up the Military amoury-Ikeja when it was to be inspected in Lagos few yrs ago and this led to the death of many lives. sickening!!!

Can GEJ and the Govs tell us what they do with the huge security votes they collect every month.

GEJ is no better than if not worse than Earnest Shonekan, interm of dullness
GEJ + PDP = MEGA CORRUPTION.
9.3 billion for Nigeria @ 50,
200million for rebranding nigeria, etc, etc, etc

Let  the chief of police and other military formations bury their heads in shame.
GEJ, pls justify how much we ve sunk into intelligence till date.

My fellow NL, these pple provide adequately for their own security, buy bullet proof cars, take security votes but are less bothered about the security of the common man.

if GEJ and his co-horts (PDP) do not Quickly put on their thinking cap and come up with a solid plan that will prevent this infectious trend, i will not be supprised if the masterminders of the latest bombblast will not step up their game plan to the next page.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Gbenge77(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2011
xterra2:

[size=18pt]"Nigerians dont panic, terrorists attacks happens everwhere" - GEJ[/size]

Nigerians this is the President you Voted for ,

GIGO- Garbage in, garbage out
its a disgraceful comment;to put it mildly.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by ak47mann(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
pls can some one pls beg illeki idi at list help us bre-ast  feed our dear president for us tongue he lack sense undecided undecided
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by reindeer: 11:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can a leader be worse than this ''mr clueless''?
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Roland17(m): 12:34am On Jun 18, 2011
even staunch GEJ supporters are closing their eyes in shame, GEJ u r embarassing Nigeria, too weak. this is what happens when an earth worm is king of the jungle, can he rule over lions, tigers, bears , elephants and the cunning tortoise? if it was in the west the president would have resigned.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by kellybaba(m): 12:47am On Jun 18, 2011
I am sure Mr President was trying to be guided in making the usual platitudes like 'Govt will definitely fish out the culprits behind this devilish act and bring them to book".He know we are tired of hearing of that and he chose a different Line.

Well shaa,am sure by now,PDP must have submitted names of members of another PANEL OF ENQUIRY to investigate this terrorist act with a view to identifying the remote and immediate causes.

The membership will be chosen from the 36 States of the Federation to reflect the "ever-lively" ZONING basis of "OUR GREAT PARTY and this time no marginalisation of any ZONE.

Goodluck to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The MOSSAD Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Boko Haram / INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card / Photo: Trailer Carrying Jonathans Bag Of Rice Has An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.