Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Patriotism Defined In Simple English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patriotism Defined In Simple English (370 Views)

I Just Asked Chatgpt, APC Want to twist simple English language to win. / APC Governors Do Not Understand Simple English. / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotism Defined In Simple English by Tintinnoty(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is so true.

1 Like

Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by mrvitalis(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tintinnoty:
This is so true.
You can't force patriotism oga ...it's the fruit of equity and justice

You can't expect equity from a forced marriage in a force system

The America u quotes there are over 100 "independent indiginous tribe nations ) cut across the the United States that are independent and practice their own system ...their maps are irrespective of the 50 states ...they have their rulers , president ,kings ,chiefs ,flags n are not bound by American laws but their own laws

Untill Africans allow ethnic nations control their affairs , come together to form nations in their own terms there would never be peace in Africa ...not to talk of patriotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by Idiko1: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tintinnoty:
This is so true.

There is nothing true about the crap when it came from Joe Biden. I had rather do all the clueless jackass said than sell portion of my country for millions of Dollars.
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by FarahAideed: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Opposing Buhari is credible patriotism
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by Tintinnoty(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just admit you have issues with Biden just as most Nigerians have issues with Buhari...... grin grin grin
Idiko1:

There is nothing true about it when came from Joe Biden. I had rather do all this clueless jackass said than sell portion of my country for millions of Dollars.
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by Tintinnoty(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just because it orks in nitd states does not mean I will work in Africa, especially Nigeria.
mrvitalis:

You can't force patriotism oga ...it's the fruit of equity and justice

You can't expect equity from a forced marriage in a force system

The America u quotes there are over 100 "independent indiginous tribe nations ) cut across the the United States that are independent and practice their own system ...their maps are irrespective of the 50 states ...they have their rulers , president ,kings ,chiefs ,flags n are not bound by American laws but their own laws

Untill Africans allow ethnic nations control their affairs , come together to form nations in their own terms there would never be peace in Africa ...not to talk of patriotism
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by datgengengirl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Uncle lalasticlala help drag this to frnt page, let get other nairalanders views.
Tintinnoty:
This is so true.
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by Idiko1: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tintinnoty:
Just admit you have issues with Biden just as most Nigerians have issues with Buhari...... grin grin grin

What was his drug addict son doing in Ukraine earning one million a year as salary? Where was he including his clueless patriotic sermon?
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by mrvitalis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tintinnoty:
Just because it orks in nitd states does not mean I will work in Africa, especially Nigeria.
Did you even understand what I wrote ? Where has this our system worked before I dare you to name one
Re: Patriotism Defined In Simple English by November1857(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tinubu come to mind grin grin

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Orji Kalu Vows To Drag APC Ticket With Tinubu / 2023 Election: See List Of Persons Vying To Becoming Nigeria's Next President / Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.