Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes (730 Views)

Journey To Solidity/blockchain/dapps Development / Checkout My First Real Solidity And Crypto DAPP Project / Haskel Golang Solidity Python Java Developers For Ethereum Block Chain Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by fidek(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Blockchain recently intrigued my interest. As I was learning more and more about the limitless possibilities with Blockchain, I wanted to learn to create it on my own.

Note that when I say blockchain, I don’t mean cryptocurrency. Though it is one of the most used applications, there are a ton of others.

Blockchain can revolutionize a lot of industries already starting from fintech to logistics, e-commerce, and hospitality.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuDOiSCcsTU

# #learning #blockchain #fintech #cryptocurrency #hospitality #logistics #eCommerce
Re: Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by Sheddy5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
fidek:
Blockchain recently intrigued my interest. As I was learning more and more about the limitless possibilities with Blockchain, I wanted to learn to create it on my own.

Note that when I say blockchain, I don’t mean cryptocurrency. Though it is one of the most used applications, there are a ton of others.

Blockchain can revolutionize a lot of industries already starting from fintech to logistics, e-commerce, and hospitality.

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuDOiSCcsTU

# #learning #blockchain #fintech #cryptocurrency #hospitality #logistics #eCommerce

what is the solidity though
Re: Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by fidek(m): 3:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Sheddy5:

what is the solidity though

It's a programming language used in developing Blockchain Technology.
Re: Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by Sheddy5(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2022
fidek:

It's a programming language used in developing Blockchain Technology.
thanks, i thought python can create blockchain
Re: Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by fidek(m): 1:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Sheddy5:

thanks, i thought python can create blockchain
that's one thing about programming languages... they can do a whole lot of stuffs but some languages work better while building specific platforms

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Learn Solidity In 2 Minutes by Sheddy5(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2022
fidek:

that's one thing about programming languages... they can do a whole lot of stuffs but some languages work better while building specific platforms

yeah, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm In My Mid Twenties, Is It Too Late To Learn? / HTML And CSS UI Thread Advance / How The Interview Went.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.