Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (26224 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by cobso1895: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dumsor Gh folks are smart. I like the site. Nairaland branch in Gh

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by HacheNoire: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Akudaisi:
Nna corruption in this country is worse than u can ever imagine tufia so no justice for this boy killed in a broad day light

Justice is only for the poor

Their is a realm in Nigeria where you above justice. Only your very own can fvck you up. But a mere man, it’s impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by orumba(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
At first, the school claimed he was playing football, now this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by seyz91(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
I pity people wey dey hope or wait for something good to come out of the investigation

By now every naija suppose know say any investigation naija police put hand into, na thesame way dem use WHITEpaper deceive us and close endsars report dem go do am too
wallstreetnews:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYbrvV8hegN/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BiNJPEEpdo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Forensib(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
This Sad and unfortunate case is turning so ugly and disgraceful. This case is not over yet, there is definitely more to come.

Anyways,

Learn how to Earn in Dollars with CPA Affilliate Marketing. This Free ebook(pdf) will show you More about the Strategies to make money online with CPA deals.�

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QgjaBFhl2euotNK6-s0wCaAszx3jqrJ7/view?usp=drivesdk

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by akinvictorak: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
cry may we not need justice from Nigeria cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Elidrisy20: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Them don sacrifice the boy, period
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by hammer567: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
THE BLACK MAN IS CURSED.

HOW CAN A PEOPLE TELL BARE FACE LIE.

WE KNOW YOUR LYING BUT YET YOU BOLDLY TELL A LIE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
When his parent, sisters, relatives and friends started smiling in front of camera for his post birthday I knw rubbish will come out as autopsy..., u dare not harm my own and I leave, first burn down the school let's settle in court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by colestephan86: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
wallstreetnews:

Case closed.
The pathologist in warri Delta state and Lagos state said same thing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ellegacy:
The boy died of negligence. Period!
May God grant the parents grace to move on
may ur son die of the same negligence.... can I get an amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by juniorstar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na to arrange boiz beat up the person wey talk am let see if you wont die naturally.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by AfroKnight: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

When that woman went to hire Femi Falana, I said here that the family is running rather too fast and may run into a ditch.
I received the worst insult that very day, but I knew this day will come.
My reasons:
This case involves a school with vested interest in the society. You want to close it down? The family would've worked with the school to unravel the mystery behind the boy's death. But they choose to attack the school and 5 families of the suspects. That's a huge fight and these families are top class families, which includes Late Kashamu family.

The school said he sustained football injuries. Football injuries, yet his lips had blisters and his tummy was distended. They had already decided to scuttle the case from the beginning. You better say what you’re itching to say with your full chest and quit being a coward.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria Police! Hmm how could a young boy with bodily injury of which the school authority once claimed that he sustained injury while playing football? Make una dey lie with fear of God for una mind ooo. Could this be the work of envelop?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by EgunMogaji2: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Government magic and Animal talk.

Fela you don come again
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by hammer567: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
juniorstar:
Na to arrange boiz beat up the person wey talk am let see if you wont die naturally.

AT THIS POINT, I DON GIVE UP ON BLACK MAN.

JUST IMAGINE THE BOLDNESS TO STAND IN ALL OUR FACE AND LIE.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD BUT I TELL YOU, IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE TO HAVE POWER, THEY WILL BE WORSE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by czaratwork: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Occultic people in power
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by jneutron4000: 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
It a sad event but if any one is still doubting the result, you can bring in some one from outside Nigeria. May his soul rip.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
He can't be 21years
The AGE read by the OFFICER has already invalidated that report.
How can a 21yr old boy be in Junior secondary school of such an expensive school?
How could he have been beaten by his juniors whom the police stated their ages as follows, 14, 15, and 16 years?
IF it is now so, Where were other senior students?Are we normal at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Originalsly: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
This Police is an ignoramus.... he has no clue what he's saying. This kind talk would go viral in a heart beat. The boy died a natural death... young guy dying a natural death. ... damaged lungs due to blunt force trauma..... the beating was that bad. Karma is a bitch.... what goes around comes around.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by akinvictorak: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
wallstreetnews:

Sylvester Oromini cannot be 21years old. That line was very Loud and clear. They might have switched results. Because the first autopsy spoke about a chemical infection. While the 2nd canceled the first one to establish a natural death.

Something is wrong with what Odumosu read! Autopsy can not be misleading.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by JaroMan: 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
AfroKnight:

The school said he sustained football injuries. Football injuries, yet his lips had blisters and his tummy was distended. They had already decided to scuttle the case from the beginning. You better say what you’re itching to say with your full chest and quit being a coward.
Your types pushed this family into that mistake.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by ChiefOtunist(f): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make e shaa no happen to me, or my relative.
No be every matter dey go police.
I go run am via ATR, and everybody wey get hand for that death must collect.
If I get money to send him to that school, I go get money to run am street.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Etuagievin(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

When that woman went to hire Femi Falana, I said here that the family is running rather too fast and may run into a ditch.
I received the worst insult that very day, but I knew this day will come.
My reasons:
This case involves a school with vested interest in the society. You want to close it down? The family would've worked with the school to unravel the mystery behind the boy's death. But they choose to attack the school and 5 families of the suspects. That's a huge fight and these families are top class families, which includes Late Kashamu family.
. You mean if you were in their shoes you will chose to work with the school that strives to protect its own interests. You think the school owner will favour saying the truth and loose clients? Won't you blame them if they had taken that route without success? The best fight is what the parents had fought. The way they went about it is fine for me. Sadly, we live in a land where justice had been buried. May God console the parents

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eseelvis: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Can anything good still come out of this country.
School authority said he sustain injury why playing football.

Nigeria police is saying he died a natural death.

What a country. It is well
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Welcome to 9ja grin grin cheesy

We sleep, romance and cuddle corruption. In short corruption everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by AfroKnight: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Dem turn red into green

Dem turn electric to candle

Government magic

Fela don sing am. We are not surprised, only disappointed that they couldn’t take a break from the brazen lies to respect the agonising death of a child.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by richie240: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nigeria is blessed!

God Bess Nigeria and Nigerians
Amen somborri?!
cool

[s]
Beepearls:
This country is cursed ....I swear
[/s]
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by JaroMan: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Etuagievin:
. You mean if you were in their shoes you will chose to work with the school that strives to protect its own interests. You think the school owner will favour saying the truth and loose clients? Won't you blame them if they had taken that route without success? The best fight is what the parents had fought. The way they went about it is fine for me. Sadly, we live in a land where justice had been buried. May God console the parents
From day one, the family never showed tact. They went all out and played their last card. This media trial should have been the done now. But if they raise that issue again, a lot of people will feel uninterested.
Mind you, I'm not gloating of their loss, but we learn everyday. Dialog is a veritable avenue to resolving any problem.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Joshuazedd(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
How can a 13yr old boy die a natural death?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Ever Reading Political And Administrative Studies At The UNIPORT. / Unilag Releases 2018/2019 Admission Cut-off (pics) / Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.