Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth (157 Views)

Taco Bell Fires Employee For Wearing Black Lives Matter Face Covering / Nairalander Kills A Long Black Snake (Photos) / A Long, Black Snake Killed By A Nairalander's Father After It Killed Their Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why do they(married females) wear a long cloth that covers their face?They do call those females 'Eleya'
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Coldshisha: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Because they decided to willingly cover their face for only their legal husband
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:
Because they decided to willingly cover their face for only their legal husband
What i had from my close muslim friend(girl) was different
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Coldshisha: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Harlequin552:
What i had from my close muslim friend(girl) was different

And what did she tell you
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Coldshisha:

And what did she tell you
She told me that it is the female husband that will compel his wife to cover her face so that any man outside will not see her face to prevent adultery, actually when she told me this,i was laughing but she said that's real meaning
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by Coldshisha: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Harlequin552:
She told me that it is the female husband that will compel his wife to cover her face so that any man outside will not see her face to prevent adultery, actually when she told me this,i was laughing but she said that's real meaning

She is very right... It's an Arab culture that mixed with Islam, a man begs his fiancee to live full time as house wife and cover her face when stepping out, in return the Arab Man would dedicate his life to taking care of her needs, by getting her a Nigeria or black house maid, Body guards, and access to best shopping malls in Dubai

So it is not compulsory

And definitely not popular
Re: Y Do Married Females Muslim Wear A Long Religious Face Covering Cloth by HeeBraHim2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Its an Arabian culture that everybody is free of practicing if they wish...... Hijab is a must for Muslim... While covering face Is for the people that wish to use it.

(1) (Reply)

UI-500L Medicine Drop Out, Castrates Himself To Reduce Sexual Urge / Enugu Streets Deserted As Gunmen Enforces Sit At Home Order / Where No One Pockets Anything Found On Theground And Doors Are Not Bolted At Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.