Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (71643 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Think9ja(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't care how much Keke business brings but I will never go into it

No be everything weh de bring money person go do.

Zero impact to the world. All about the money.

Well I'm happy you've found your path.

But me, Keke? No chance!

8 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

What else is business if it’s not about money ? Op did his best to encourage others to start something somewhere, and you cane with your motigbetional speeches.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by cayorday89(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
My excitement when I saw this thinking it was sonnobax, but alas it was someone else, nice one OP.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Nice one. Bought keke for someone but it was stolen 2 weeks after. I have moved on but I'm not going these route again
The person you bought it from should be questioned.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by b5ive(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is impressive, strong motivation to some out there thinking investment.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
VlamesIffect:

This is just a business idea, you don't actually run keke business.

All you put was the cost of buying one. Removed all the main expenses that can be eating into profits. & Then put how much could be made.

Very impractical. Plans or ideas on paper is not the same in real life.

LOL what he said is actually true... I know lots of kèké and micra drivers here in ib living large.. Living in their own fully built houses but their major problem is womanizing and irresponsible drinking..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:

Didn't you saw see me here?
Fixed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person
Daily return no be business

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by BadNews: 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Fixed grin grin grin

Are we fighting
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Hire purchase is the best... If you want a daily retuns wit out issue then you should also get one n drive wit the person that's were you get ur money wit out complain... That's Wat I do...
Price tag for new Keke now is1millon 5thousansd so hire purchase Will be at 1.6 1.7 ...
I bought 885,000 last two months
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Well done. Keep it up.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
BadNews:

Are we fighting
Not at all.

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by abimic(m): 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nicoswit:

Nice analysis op.
I actually have plans on keke biz but it's going to be on hire for daily returns. I wish it's easy to get a trustworthy person

It is not ease bro, you just have to relate with the people in the business and have a first hand operational cost before anyone is even considered to ride the Keke, so that one rider won't come to even cheat the owner.

Generally, considering huge number of people who don't have their personal cars, bikes, Keke for easy movement, the transport business would keep booming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.
location matters too. Where is your location?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.
More oil to your engine
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by executive12: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
captainamiedi1:
Nice one. Bought keke for someone but it was stolen 2 weeks after. I have moved on but I'm not going these route again

You added another angle to the business that people have to consider before going in.
Possibility of getting comprehensive insurance for the Keke.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Better now

Thank you for doing this for Op... You are far too kind.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Enny2013(f): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
May God bless ur hustle.

Hard work pays. Not lyk dos dependants out there. I hate begging...especially looking onto someone for something I could easily do for myself.No, No to seeking for unnecessary favours here n there.I luv fenting for myself; I luv INDEPENDENCE. It commands respect.

4 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Investorozay: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
Think9ja:

But me, Keke? No chance!

Motivational speaker are you saying keke and Taxis ( transport industry which employs hundreds of millions globally ) bring zero impact to the world or you just wanna sound like an intelligent mumu
all of you are millionaires and billionaires on nairaland. in real life one boss is shouting your head off for 40k a month while some cant survive without their Mummy and daddy alert. but come here to form big boy
NOnsense

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by mindtricks: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Or hire purchase

Such a kind heart!
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by stacyadams: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
cheesy cheesy..food and transport must give u daily cash,and it's a must people need these two...olosho industry,Yahoo industry,bet 9ja sector..school na another money spinner,ply wood biZ, building materials,coffin biz, stationary grin grin sharwama too,,i no want mention p o s,plenty other coded biz full ground...as a graduate ,instead of sitting at home for two years and shouting no job,find one biz align ur self..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

Motivational speaker are you saying keke and Taxis ( transport industry which employs hundreds of millions globally ) bring zero impact to the world or you just wanna sound like an intelligent mumu
all of you are millionaires and billionaires on nairaland. in real life one boss is shouting your head off for 40k a month
NOnsense
Don't mind that guy jare. I wanted to respond to his post but refused to because I was angry with his comment. Maybe he is joking...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ManIzHot: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:
Did this hustle back in the day
Nice way to hold side

Old model bajaj then do me something
Stressful engine and bad gears forced drivers to wear gloves

Tvs model better and is the trending one

Thank God for forex and crypto

What are the strategies you used to make it out of crypto??

I started mid last year to self train myself since no one was ready to put me through

I got on some nice project, bought at presale did like 3x I hodl till the project was mismanaged by the dev then I loss

Got on some other couple of projects too, I was not too lucky.

The only project I made it out was EHB.

The process has taught me alot, learnt from my mistakes and all. But I wanna gain more idea to have a successful new year.

I wouldn't mind you show me some way forward

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by DenreleDave(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
RichDad1:

What else is business if it’s not about money ? Op did his best to encourage others to start something somewhere, and you cane with your motigbetional speeches.

Mogbe óò grin grin
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

all of you are millionaires and billionaires on nairaland. in real life one boss is shouting your head off for 40k a month
NOnsense

Don't mind that crazy guy.
If there's no other impact transporters make, they help people get to their workplaces and achieve their daily goals.
It's very stupid for anyone to say they bring zero impact to the world.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by SimplePlan34: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ogbeni no be Lagos be that Na.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Starz825(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

As much as I’m impressed by your move, strength, and insight, I disagree with your above. Every business person must do away with that mentality either the business is for short time or long time.

Once a business gets to be all about the money, the business start the process of corroding itself. That’s the number one reason businesses starts to die as soon as they are birthed. There are so many things that a business could make besides money. Good money comes from Impactful services.

A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.- Henry Ford

You’re doing well
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE MY BROTHER.

Auntie leave all this oyinbo quote...
Transport business is all about making the money ...the driver or rider no fit do pass say he carry you go where you dey go ...that's all.. at that point service is met...open purse or pocket commot money give am, creating relationship with your passengers is highly unnecessary... unlike other business that deals with keeping good relationship with customers cos of next time or recommendation.

That quote isn't applicable to all businesses

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by pafisayo(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Think9ja:

But me, Keke? No chance!

From your old post ..
one can see post from you making findings about UK used phones and laptop . I think it’s safe to say you probably can’t afford a new one.
Yet you are subtly undermining a young man trying his possible best to make a honest living .
A young man sharing his experience on a forum like nairaland . As it stands people will learn a thing or two and no matter how little or small the experience shared is .
Hopefully you will be able to create a tiny little inpact with your used gadgets too and also create an “UNZERO impact .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Or hire purchase

Chai.

Oga do you know that With just 5k and sure 2 oddd on bet9ja, i will be making that same 5k you are boasting of here on a daily basis with no stress at all?

This life no balance at all, i dey tell you
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
If I give you #5M naira to invest on this business

How much can you pay back within just 2yrs?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / USA Spousal Visa Process/ K3 Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.