Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) (71514 Views)

Why You Should Not Invest Your Money In Keke Business: My Experience / Truck Rams Into Tricycle In Onitsha, One Dies, Others Injured (Disturbing Photo) / Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:
I will give you step by step on how I started Keke business...

1. I got a fairly used Keke for# 500,000
You can get it cheaper depends on the condition of the Keke
Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

2. I looked for a driving root that has less tout

3. I got my self familer with the bus stops

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police
After all this is been done you are good to go.

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

6. How much can be gotten from Keke
This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Advise: the best way to make money from Keke is if you are the one driving it!
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.
Please add the following:

*Your location (state)
*Price of Daily consumption of fuel.
*Any common Keke problem.
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by lagosrd: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
When you start treating cold and chest pain , you will know that you worth more than keke . its not our fault but this wicked people that demean us to keke riders. They are too analog to lead a digital population

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Better now

I am wondering, did you proofread it and corrected the errors?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
FBIBOT:

LOL what he said is actually true... I know lots of kèké and micra drivers here in ib living large.. Living in their own fully built houses but their major problem is womanizing and irresponsible drinking..
Those problems you listed there are individualistic and not generic. There are many responsible Keke riders out.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 1:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingWarri:

Those problems you listed there are individualistic and not generic. There are many responsible Keke riders out.

True didn't mean to generalize it too... I know some responsible ones too

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

Motivational speaker are you saying keke and Taxis ( transport industry which employs hundreds of millions globally ) bring zero impact to the world or you just wanna sound like an intelligent mumu
all of you are millionaires and billionaires on nairaland. in real life one boss is shouting your head off for 40k a month
NOnsense
@the bold.
Kai you bad oh...

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Bignuell(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
At OP reading your first post, you just proved one universal notion. "Anything one want to achieve or acquire in life requires detailed planning"

6 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Ofolete: 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
bigcee:

Sorry about that. But are you sure it was stolen or the person is trying to scam you.

Yes it was stolen. As an African man, I confirm from all sources. I just decided to kill the matter. I even know when the thieves sold it. I just don't want to get deep. It's not worth it
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by vic4real22: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mywd:
Warri man.. I hail you.. More grease to your elbow..

That road is familiar buh ah no fit remember d name again seff
this na Enerhe junction na.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Investorozay: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingWarri:

@the bold.
Kai you bad oh...

the guy just vex me
i did the keke work back in the day, came in very handy after school
before i delved into investing online and other stuff.. it served its purpose
sounds stupid when i hear people try to act smart when they dont have anything upstairs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
executive12:

You added another angle to the business that people have to consider before going in.
Possibility of getting comprehensive insurance for the Keke.

Which stupid insurance, In these country? I will suggest a tracker instead self
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by captainamiedi1: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
executive12:

You added another angle to the business that people have to consider before going in.
Possibility of getting comprehensive insurance for the Keke.

Insurance and everything was done. Both papers only for insurance company to tell me it doesn't cover theft.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by candygist: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Condition: first make sure the haven't temper with the engine.. It's OK it the have rings the Keke once.

4. I got to know tickets to buy and the right people to settle especially police

5 How long does it take for some one to know how to drive Keke ( it took me just 2days... For some person a day is OK.. It's very simple all you have to let go is fear)

This is always the main reason for every business... Keke on like every other transport business is paying alot in fact if you are earning 80k a month you are so behind a Keke driver....

7. Daily income of a Keke driver is minimum of 5k and above dis is after every expenses including his feeding for the day...
So if we are working with an untouched 5k daily times 10days we are talking about 50k just in 10days
Or hire purchase
Will not advice you give your Keke to some one for daily pay doe we still have good ones who will give you less issue.

I will keep on posting on how I used one Keke to get 3 if I get reaction I'll keep updating.

Which state in Nigeria do you drive your keke, lagos or where ?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Germaineus: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you can give me keke for hire purchase in ph,I am available..Whatsapp:09014747820

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by KingWarri: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

the guy just vex me
i did the keke work back in the day, came in very handy after school
before i delved into investing online and other stuff.. it served its purpose
sounds stupid when i hear people try to act smart when they dont have anything upstairs
Aswear...
But baba, person go need drivers license for Keke or wetin be the paper works needed?

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Investorozay:

Motivational speaker are you saying keke and Taxis ( transport industry which employs hundreds of millions globally ) bring zero impact to the world or you just wanna sound like an intelligent mumu
all of you are millionaires and billionaires on nairaland. in real life one boss is shouting your head off for 40k a month while some cant survive without their Mummy and daddy alert. but come here to form big boy
NOnsense
honestly. Especially that boss shouting on someone's head.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by PIPPROF(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
ManIzHot:

What are the strategies you used to make it out of crypto??

I started mid last year to self train myself since no one was ready to put me through

I got on some nice project, bought at presale did like 3x I hodl till the project was mismanaged by the dev then I loss

Got on some other couple of projects too, I was not too lucky.

The only project I made it out was EHB.

The process has taught me alot, learnt from my mistakes and all. But I wanna gain more idea to have a successful new year.

I wouldn't mind you show me some way forward

Thanks

I bought into exchange tokens and blockchain tokens like solana. Trias. Kadena in their early stages
They did 100x some 50x
Pushed the money into tokenised stock trading which I earn from currently on a daily basis
I also staked a lot in pancakeswap farms and some other numerous opportunities in the sector

In forex I do long term swing trading on gbp pairs on the daily chart. Requires less monitoring

All in all I did the 1m usd mark last year. This year the target is bigger

I look at 3m usd and it's a possibility

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by adeoye4real4: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
Good day my people. Dis Keke business I what I do now for a living . If u want to give it out as higher purchase u need to kala daju what I means is u must strict 20k a week dat what I collect from Dem but I split d money to two 10k on Wednesday 10k on saturday or Sunday but some people dat have bought for dat dey have paid dey money finish can paid 20k on Saturday pls don't mind my grama oo we just need to give our self ideal dis is new year oo bcs Keke operator are d most womanizer dat have see so B4 u use my money go carry olosho I don collect money on wesday Ballance me on Sunday and I don't much wait for account if I did not see ur alart dat means am collecting my Keke straight u seee me u gave me my money straight I started whit 3 now I have 12 whit some one dat buy 4 dat I should help him to monitor making 16 and okada too so I first put my self into d union so dat I can have many says and I close to.police in my area so dat some logic I use by next week am buying anoda so iput my self into many contribution which at least in a month or 2 month i.must buy anoda Keke am still buying now bcs all d first one we be weaking so I need to replace Dem and give my Keke logo so Dem don't much disturb my Keke and I based in between Lagos and ogun state border for many idea on it u can contact my line 08183000310 bcs if I continue whit my explanation I may be typing rubbish thanks

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by faste: 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=VlamesIffect post=109187227]

This is just a business idea, you don't actually run keke business.

All you put was the cost of buying one. Removed all the main expenses that can be eating into profits. & Then put how much could be made.

Very impractical. Plans or ideas on paper is not the same in real life.

Like all biz there are uncertain days,the 5k daily returns he posted above might not be possible to make in a difficult day.Police and tout wahala makes the business sometime difficult to run with profit.
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by cliqtips: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
If you're considering it which will be cool btw.
Please consider having an agreement signed and involve the police

Greenarrow01:

Sorry
You mean hire purchase is 1.6 million naira
So how much will the keke man be bringing daily and how long will be pay it for ?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Utibiano:

Or hire purchase

I will advice if you can save extensively from those 3 kekes you have till the end of the year,plus the money you will realise from the sales of those kekes,would implore you to start a reputable business/trade....
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by ManIzHot: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:

I bought into exchange tokens and blockchain tokens like solana. Trias. Kadena in their early stages
They did 100x some 50x
Pushed the money into tokenised stock trading which I earn from currently on a daily basis
I also staked a lot in pancakeswap farms and some other numerous opportunities in the sector

In forex I do long term swing trading on gbp pairs on the daily chart. Requires less monitoring

All in all I did the 1m usd mark last year. This year the target is bigger

I look at 3m usd and it's a possibility

Okay, thanks for writing back, I really really do sincerely appreciate.

#I have the idea of exchange tokens...I shall follow that path probably start with hotbit's token, any other prospect... please kindly hint.

#I thought staking is more profitable for big bags?? Did that with EHB platform with EHB worth of $92 got $2.34 worth of adacash after 30days. So I might consider this later when I have a big principal.......or is there way around this??

#I will make research on tokenised stock trading that you have mentioned

Forex too might come later.

What your advice of capital I can start with to follow this path(your path) to profit at least $100k by end of this year.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Sylvaxxl1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
PIPPROF:
Did this hustle back in the day
Nice way to hold side

Old model bajaj then do me something
Stressful engine and bad gears forced drivers to wear gloves

Tvs model better and is the trending one

Thank God for forex and crypto
You sure did this business, I also did it too, that was about 10years ago. You see that thing called cross gear and clutch fibre, it can frustrate someone. As for the wearing gloves, nobody tell me say make I go buy gloves cos the pain no be here

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
More keke on Nigerian roads, more chaos and eye sore
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
You should start. Remove fear from your mind.
yes o I did dey said 10k to learn
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Greenarrow01(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
i think the do it weekly not daily weekly is 17k that's what i receive and to ride it 4 1year few months

Let me get it straight sir
17k weekly for as year and maybe 6 months right ?
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by anthropizzy(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
VlamesIffect:

All you put was the cost of buying one. Removed all the main expenses that can be eating into profits. & Then put how much could be made.

Are you running a keke business? If yes, can you please outline your criticism in a constructive way?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by anthropizzy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Are you running a keke business? If yes, can you please outline your criticism in a constructive way?

Thank you
Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by Godmademan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
some how what he said is very true i once brought 8 Keke for people for HP the make weekly payment to me of 17k plus maintain the Keke i give them a Nigeria bank account which the pay in the money and my mom in Nigeria gives them receipt of payment and collect payment script too.
That they pay you regularly does not imply that they are meeting up with the payments. Some take loans or borrow from their other Ventures to ensure they don't get on the bad side of their boss. I'm yet to see a financially stable Keke driver. Maybe OK job for a bachelor but suicide attempt once you start building a family. Many come to rely on this kind of job cos it seems fine but after the first and second born comes in they realize they have set themselves up. I'm not trying to downplay the job but truth be told it's not a long term solution for a family man.

3 Likes

Re: How I Started My Tricycle (Keke) Business & How Much I Make In A Day (Photo) by kansoboy: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga!!!! Avoid girls and olosho!!!

They are d number one financial killer of keke men

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Lagosians Turn 'Spidermen' To Pass Flooded Road (Photo) / What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.