Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? (270 Views)

Nigeria And Abroad Dating? / My One Night Stand With A Foreign Woman (+18) / I Was Buying Something When Some Girls Gossiping About A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by ePoster: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is this appropriate?

Discussing Nigeria's issues with a friend abroad? A friend who's Caucasian?
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by Ammishaddai: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Of course . In fact I do it all the time with one of my oyibo friends . She's always intrested in Nigeria but I always tell her that the country has little or nothing to offer
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by ePoster: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Of course . In fact I do it all the time with one of my oyibo friends . She's always intrested in Nigeria but I always tell her that the country has little or nothing to offer
well, mine is a romantic interest... Intact, we're dating... It's a bit humiliating telling **** that my country is actually a shịthole...

White people get carried away... Don't want to give the impression that **** is better than black Africans...

You understand?
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by Ammishaddai: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
ePoster:
well, mine is a romantic interest... Intact, we're dating... It's a bit humiliating telling **** that my country is actually a shịthole...

White people get carried away... Don't want to give the impression that **** is better than black Africans...

You understand?
Lol...I dig you . But just be honest with them abeg. Make we try show dem say no be all Nigerians be scammers .
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by dollytino4real(f): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2022
other countries like to hear bad things about Nigeria
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by helinues: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2022
It has no meaning. I do normally engage with foreigners whenever they ask more info about Nigeria.

Some really have big misconceptions about Nigeria but I think our musical artists are really changing some with their extra talented performance not just in Africa but in the world at large

So many foreigners really wish to come to Nigeria cos they would want to experience some of the things they have heard about us in first hand
Re: Gossiping Nigeria And Nigerians With A Foreign Friend? by ePoster: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
It has no meaning. I do normally engage with foreigners whenever they ask more info about Nigeria.

Some really have big misconceptions about Nigeria but I think our musical artists are really changing some with their extra talented performance not just in Africa but in the world at large

So many foreigners really wish to come to Nigeria cos they would want to experience some of the things they have heard about us in first hand
I don't care to brag about our entertainment industry... To me, it's still crap... And is that all Nigeria has to offer?

I'm talking about insecurity... The economy... Ethnic intolerance... Etc...

This is someone I'm dating, I expect **** to travel here next year...

I've sent **** videos of Nigerian cities... It was humiliating... Bad roads, ugly houses... Compared to **** country...

(1) (Reply)

Takwa Bay On A Sunny Sunday / You Won't Believe What Happened To This Couple / How To End Premature Ejaculation Kpata Kpata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.