Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. (1615 Views)

How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship / Let's Talk About Masculinity (strictly For Men) / 10 Ways To Become The Real Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have noticed with great dismay how guys complain about girls treating them like trash. We have to start breeding high value men in the society, too many weak men these days.

Disclaimer: My content is for informational purposes and does not promote hate or disrespect to our queens, it also doesn't encourage abuse or violence against Women. Authors of Quotes and pictures are acknowledged.

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ammishaddai: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Following . Where is the Gidredpiller to bless this sermon
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ocholu: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

We're watching you keenly.

I've since swallowed the blue pill.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Girls don show me shege I Dey for front seat

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Don't pay attention to girls BS, be the goal. Don't give them the attention they desire. Be a ghost to any female stressing you out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Dubetex96(m): 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
redstaarx:

grin grin
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Self Respect and dignity is the first pill to swallow. Stop calling girls who don't call or ignore you. Ghost her now and mute her on your status. You are not a weakling..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by jetwonder(m): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
cool grin I am a man,the Head, a first class citizen, females are under my foot. for those of you who worshipped them like god you have sell your right. you work under a female boss, you become their gateman, security, driver or even house help. you are all pawn and a footstool to your Queen.
#this shit hole na waaaooo!
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Build your kingdom first then a Queen will come. Stop entertaining maidens because you are a King.

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
redstaarx:

Follow the thread and be liberated..
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

We're watching you keenly.

I've since swallowed the blue pill.

Throw up the blue pill and swallow the Red-pill. Welcome to the world of High value males.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Your former self must die for you to be reborn.

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Red-pill Join the pack
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
If she breaks your heart you won, if she accept you then you won too. You are the goal dear kings.

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ocholu: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kutunban:

Throw up the blue pill and swallow the Red-pill. Welcome to the world of High value males.

Have you heard of the Sigma male? That's were I sit bruv!
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:

Have you heard of the Sigma male? That's were I sit bruv!

A sigma is a personality trait, they are mostly loners and self reliant, while alpha work in groups and control the group, example Davido and his 30BG. Red-pill is not a trait but an attitude and behavioral pattern. Know the difference and be liberated. Cheers!
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ocholu: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kutunban:

A sigma is a personality trait, they are mostly loners and self reliant, while alpha work in groups and control the group

I know from where you copied this excerpt sir. You couldn't afford to read other studies, sources or translation. You just rushed an picked a "pinch" that demeans.

Trust me, Davido will never do that!

That's my problem with all these low budget "alfa mail" attention seekers. They're half baked in knowledge and don't fully grasp the redpill ideology.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Most of us were fortunate enough to be born with the Blue pill until the RED pill eventually found us.

Kayo K.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by smileing: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
The definition of red pill on nairaland is hate,disdain and misogyny. But the truth is that there's nothing like red pill. It all gets down to self esteem and self value.
Many women have dealt with a lot of men and likewise men dealing with lots of ladies and each gender is now forced to establish a way out of the whole situation.
The kind of women we have these days are a reflection of the kind of men we have. These ladies have fathers who fail to do their fatherly duties. They have brothers who have failed too.
Men forget that they create the flow that women follow. The moment most men start to be responsible and value themselves in all aspects ,then the women ll learn.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
You are correct and I'm wrong. Cheers bruh
Ocholu:

I know from where you copied this excerpt sir. You couldn't afford to read other studies, sources or translation. You just rushed an picked a "pinch" that demeans.

That's my problem with all these low budget "alfa mail" attention seekers. They're half baked in knowledge and don't fully grasp the redpill ideology.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Don't give her reasons to disrespect you.

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ocholu: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kutunban:
You are correct and I'm wrong. Cheers bruh

Off course!
But hey! No cheers, until you've hit the social strata.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Don't take the BS from girls.

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by luvyaself95(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Ocholu:

This Thing is alpha male are king over beta male while sigma Male are king on their own no one can rule them.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Good..looks like you new here..
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Kutunban:

Follow the thread and be liberated..

I believe I’m already liberated though. I learnt a lot during the last quarter of 2021
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Ocholu: 6:53am On Jan 08, 2022
luvyaself95:

This Thing is alpha male are king over beta male while sigma Male are king on their own no one can rule them.

Absolutely spot on. This is just it.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by luvyaself95(m): 8:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Ocholu:

Absolutely spot on. This is just it.
That something almost everybody doesn't know.
How can they be saying alpha male is the only strong male in the male group.
Something happened a minute ago you know we sigma are gentle and silent so a woman was saying am like butty children and a man also say am not sharp i just smile and you people doesn't know me, am just gentle that all.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 9:06am On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Good..looks like you new here..

Nope, I've been here for 8 years. I notice young dudes have been complaining about how girls manipulate them and I feel it's imperative to help guide them. I've actually been here since 2011, I can't just remember the login details of my old moniker.
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Stop giving free validation and attention to girls, that's the energy the drain from you.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2022
Kutunban:

Nope, I've been here for 8 years. I notice young dudes have been complaining about how girls manipulate them and I feel it's imperative to help guide them. I've actually been here since 2006, I can't just remember the login details of my old moniker.

Wow you doin a great job.. cheesy
Re: Alpha Guide to Masculinity.. by Kutunban: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2022
This thread is not about who is Alpha, Beta or sigma. This is not a personality thread because I noticed some people don't really know what Red-pill is about. Anyway what ever you say is correct because everyone here is entitled to their opinion which is valid too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Woman Trends After Tattooing Baby Hairs To Her Forehead / The Worrisome Trend Of Some Nigerian Girls Making Out With Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.