Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! (1296 Views)

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) / Superstory: The Nigerian TV Show That Got Zimbabweans Obsessed With Nollywood / Zimbabweans React To Nigerian High-Speed Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! by Azeemokoya: 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
I accidentally stumbled into a video every Nigerian must watch in 2022. The video was shot on the streets of Harare by African Tigress and premiered on Youtube on the 17th of December 2021.

It focusses mainly on getting the opinion of Zimbabweans on what they knew about Nigeria and what they also think of Nigerians. I wasn’t sure if it was worth my time watching this video. But I am glad I fell for the urge to click and watch it. As I thoroughly enjoyed watching it and felt proud to be a Nigerian and African at the same time.

The best part was when I checked the comments section and it does show the admiration Zimbabweans have for Nigerians. The comments, unlike some which can be very dirty and unpleasant also highlights the respect other Africans have for Nigerians.

Without further ado, I would encourage you too to click on the video below. Watch, enjoy and feel proud to be a Nigerian like I just did.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/viral-video-what-zimbabweans-think-of-nigerians-will-surprise-you/

1 Share

Re: Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! by kristonium(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wow!!

Very positive views about Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! by Bifwoli: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2022
kristonium:
Wow!!

Very positive views about Nigeria!
They're ignorant though.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video: What Zimbabweans Think Of Nigerians Will Surprise You! by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2022
They still believed Lagos is the capital of Nigeria

And Nollywood is projecting us as a "Juju" nation

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need A Transit Visa Dublin / Let's Talk About Malta / Help !: Where Can I Get Garri In Dubai ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.