Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Is It With Ebira Gals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Ebira Gals? (27810 Views)

Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / While In Hostel. What Happens After Heavy Rain On Campus. Guys N Gals / Guys Whats Ur View On Gals With Stretch Marks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
i am actually dating an ebira gal and anytime i tell people about her and all they kip wowwwin and tellin me i am a strng man for dating an ebira gal, even d ebira boiz too are scared of em, and from my own point of view there's nufng wrng wit my babe, jez curious to knw from you guys wat u knw abt ebira gals as a quote?
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by MMM2(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
op
am confused with ur question. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2011
M M M:

op
am confused with your question. angry

lemme make it str8 forward, i am trynna ask if ebira gals are as bad as d way pple are painting them,
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Dsense(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2011
OP.

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by MMM2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
op
which 1 is ebira girls?

Am not from 9ja. angry
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2011
M M M:

op
which 1 is ebira girls?

Am not from 9ja. angry

EBIRA is TRIBE IN KOGI STATE UNDER OKENE LOCAL GOVT, SO MAYBE YOU WILL MAKE MORE RESEARCH ON EM, IN SUMMARY THE TRIBE ARE KNOWN TO BE MISCHEIVIOUS, THE UGLY PART OF IT IS THAT THEIR MEN ARE SCARED OFN THEIR WOMEN DUE TO THE INTENSE QUARREL & VOILENT POTENTIAL OF THEIR FEMALES. WELL EGBIRA GIRLS ARE KNOWN TO BE BAD NEWS. !!!NOT IN 100% CASE

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by MMM2(m): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2011
op

re dey d girls dat normally ra-pes dere BF 4 not giving dem money or sex.

I luv dem 4 dat character. angry
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Dyt(f): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2011
Ask Kabiru,Innocent n pastor Okon
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mcnikes(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
If you mean those kogi babes, one sure thing i know abt them is that they're nymphomanic. They also know how to claim territory.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Mynd44: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2011
@OP, I am sure there is noting wrong with your babe but why not TRY breaking with her, then you would see HELL

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2011
Mynd_44:

@OP, I am sure there is noting wrong with your babe but why not TRY breaking with her, then you would see HELL

GUY U DNT NID 2 TELL ME DAT ONE, SHE ALREDY TOLD ME DAT IF I DARE BRK UP WIT HER, DEN I AM IN FOR IT, BUT SINCERELY SPEAKIN AMONGST ALL THE GALS VE DATED I VE NT SEEN ANY GAL DAT LUVS LIKE HER,

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by mashnino(m): 10:10am On Jun 19, 2011
huh?
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
mashnino:

EBIRA is TRIBE IN KOGI STATE UNDER OKENE LOCAL GOVT, SO MAYBE YOU WILL MAKE MORE RESEARCH ON EM, IN SUMMARY THE TRIBE ARE KNOWN TO BE MISCHEIVIOUS, THE UGLY PART OF IT IS THAT THEIR MEN ARE SCARED OFN THEIR WOMEN DUE TO THE INTENSE QUARREL & VOILENT POTENTIAL OF THEIR FEMALES. WELL EGBIRA GIRLS ARE KNOWN TO BE BAD NEWS. !!!NOT IN 100% CASE

how many have u met?? and why the generalization??
I have never heard of any man that married an ebira woman and complians or regret it.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by alienware(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
I'm from kogi, and i will never date an igbira gurl. They are known for charming their lovers, bathing them with acid. My friend ( gurl ) had a quarel with another gurl over and igbira guy and she had her face disfigured with an acid. I had another friend, a guy whose gurl connive with deadly igbira masquerade and had him slaughtered like a goat in his room. Guys beware.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Iaz93: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
Y'all complaining of ebira girls are not lucky. Try date the good ones, and stop mingling with the bad ones. I LOVE ebira girls, they are the best!

3 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Iaz93: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
alienware: I'm from kogi, and i will never date an igbira gurl. They are known for charming their lovers, bathing them with acid. My friend ( gurl ) had a quarel with another gurl over and igbira guy and she had her face disfigured with an acid. I had another friend, a guy whose gurl connive with deadly igbira masquerade and had him slaughtered like a goat in his room. Guys beware.
undecided undecided
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
alienware: I'm from kogi, and i will never date an igbira gurl. They are known for charming their lovers, bathing them with acid. My friend ( gurl ) had a quarel with another gurl over and igbira guy and she had her face disfigured with an acid. I had another friend, a guy whose gurl connive with deadly igbira masquerade and had him slaughtered like a goat in his room. Guys beware.
soak urself in a pool of water and go hug transformer or better still climb a nepa poll.
Ppl lyk u are one of d probs we av on earth...lyk seriouslyWTF?? A jealous lover is a jealous lover,what has tribe got to do with it? Huh??

5 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by nelie(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
For me there is noting wrong with ebira gals and they are very hard working they don't wait for guy to feed them and they use to b sincere with there guys.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by stevecantrell: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Reminds me of Enyojo... sad

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
mashnino: i am actually dating an ebira gal and anytime i tell people about her and all they kip wowwwin and tellin me i am a strng man for dating an ebira gal, even d ebira boiz too are scared of em, and from my own point of view there's nufng wrng wit my babe, jez curious to knw from you guys wat u knw abt ebira gals as a quote?

Fu*cking tribalist!

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by AkinDavid2: 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nothing do you, why not ask some elders in your locality, as for me i can only answer you after your 20th year wedding anniversary...That is
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Confusionist(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
mashnino: i am actually dating an ebira gal and anytime i tell people about her and all they kip wowwwin and tellin me i am a strng man for dating an ebira gal, even d ebira boiz too are scared of em, and from my own point of view there's nufng wrng wit my babe, jez curious to knw from you guys wat u knw abt ebira gals as a quote?
apart from d fact that they are fuckdrift, they are demanding and very promiscuous!!
How did i knw ds?

I lived in okene for some yrs!
I still av them on my radar!
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by akintun: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Abeg there is nothing wrong with ebira girls. A friend of mine dated one, and she continuously xtened him, but all na wash. I also had her sister, and she was very good.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Worldlife: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Firstly ebira gals are the most beautiful n easly fall 4 men at anytime, i guess ur frnd are laughs at u because those gals cn be easily be switch

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Worldlife: 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
Secondly ebira gals always qurrel with their guys n them hardly allow small matter to rest in peace bt they are very lovely especial in romance joke
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
With all sense of humility and honesty, this has got nothing to do with tribe. A bad girl is a bad girl no matter her tribe. All the incidents cited here, have we not heard them come from other tribes? I'm an Igbo man residing in Lokoja and from what I have seen so far, I'd rather date an Ebira Girl than an Igala Girl. I am not someone who judge people based on their tribe but if we talk of dating a Kogi Girl, I have many reasons to choose Ebira above Igala..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by addictiv(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
mashnino:

otu mbe!!!!....you don't mean it?
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Joavid:
soak urself in a pool of water and go hug transformer or better still climb a nepa poll.
Ppl lyk u are one of d probs we av on earth...lyk seriouslyWTF?? A jealous lover is a jealous lover,what has tribe got to do with it? Huh??

I'm scared of you, my Ibira e-wife!! grin tongue

Anyway, I think the generalisation is just pure nonsense. I've seen people create the same stereotypical nonsense about Ijebu girls. But my sisters are definitely not like that. And all the Ijebu chics I've been with are the complete opposite.

Most Nigerians are dumb and they thrive on fallacies and junk postulations! tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2013
shymexx:

I'm scared of you, my Ibira e-wife!! grin tongue

Anyway, I think the generalisation is just pure nonsense. I've seen people create the same stereotypical nonsense about Ijebu girls. But my sisters are definitely not like that. And all the Ijebu chics I've been with are the complete opposite.

Most Nigerians are dumb and they thrive on fallacies and junk postulations! tongue

smiley am gentle.
True talk.
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2013
me 2 i fear ebira gurls no be small,.. They are realy strong in the bed
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: me 2 i fear ebira gurls no be small,.. They are realy strong in the bed
abeg if you know anyone of them inbox me their cell, I'll take it from there..Thanks
Re: What Is It With Ebira Gals? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: me 2 i fear ebira gurls no be small,.. They are realy strong in the bed
undecided
coward!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.