Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) (83045 Views)

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Whats The Best Escape For This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Bad friend
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
His friend. That kind of friend would poison him even if he was tying up his shoe lace. Its not about the woman he was staring at.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Allisgud: 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Friend, reason is whether he drinks bear or mineral the friend has always want to kill him,whether he is looking at a woman backside or admiring a beautiful passing car
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022
God protect me from my friends, i can take care of my enemy.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by justified007: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if he choose not to drink beer and satisfy with his own wife/gf ?

How are you sure he's married or in a relationship with someone as at that moment?

His friend is the culprit
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by hayzedsmart(m): 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
1.DRINK.

2. FRIEND.

3.WOMEN.

The photographer
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2022
Allisgud:
Friend, reason is whether he drinks bear or mineral the friend has always want to kill him,whether he is looking at a woman backside or admiring a beautiful passing car

Did you kno if his friend wanted to kill him basically cos of what he might have done for him in the past cos of woman? Maybe he sleep with his friend girlfriend/wife and it's time to revenge.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Digmygold: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Babastrong:
God protect me from my friends, i can take care of my enemy.

Babalawo.dey know God
All curses are on your children's evil heads. Evil father with evil semen will give birth to.devils.like himself
I repeat if you ever slept with ANY woman outside wedlock your daughters will be raped and raped and dumped as you wished for someone else's daughter.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by promisedeco(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fiscus105:

Ur personal opinion thou.

Wen he come back to this world second time, wen he sees yanch, he runs. Bible says, woman hole, is where death lays.

Oga, learn how to blame urself first before anybody, that would make you caution enough before taking risky and dangerous steps.
I can see you already have an opinion. You don't need mine

Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2022
chatinent:
You.

You were sitting close to the friend poisoning him and all you could do was video him?

Abi no bi you use left hand poison am?

I like your sense of humour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by MightyHand(m): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
Friend kill him... If he chooses not to flex nor look around, the friend can choose to assassinate him or use other fetish means... Life is cruel my People
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Nothing any one will tell me...na d big yansh kill am,DAT tin dey even cause accident for road wen d driver no careful....
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by belshazzar(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
definitely his friend, the mf will still find a way if killing him https://www.nairaland.com/6929181/two-hen-political-satire
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by xjiggy: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fiscus105:

And if he chooses not to drink beer and satisfy with his own wife/gf ?
j The friend will still poison him someday. It could be Food, suya or Chi exotic juice
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Jmichael1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2022
Woman killed him bcus hw wish he did nt look bck,his frd would't hv poison him b4 his very eyes..
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hardship in Nigeria killed him
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Lightorder: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2022
How many times did you die watching women ? A friend killed him. Does it mean all that died of poison were watching women ?
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by chatinent: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2022
Hanks0000:

I like your sense of humour

I appreciate you, chief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Puffy007: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2022
yanabasee:
This is no brain teaser ....

This is just a question with simple options....

The man must have been staring at something else but the camera angle of view will make it seems like he concentrated on a distracted azz......

The person spicing up his drink could be a total stranger sharing a table with him and the word "friend" can't be linked to wickedness ..

How about the drink? probably he's just an occasional consumer of alcohol....

So let's keep this aside and focus on Buhari the dumpster.
There's even no evidence that what he was 'drinking', if we could assume that was an alcoholic beverage..
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by NextBuhari: 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2022
Blame Mpurummiri
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2022
WOMAN
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Shimran(m): 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2022
Friend.

Because: at start it was friend influence that led to the place.

But not because: He was poisoned by his closet.

My opinion
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2022
Na friend kill am because if he doesn't get a chance to poison him with drink, he will find other means to eliminate him.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2022
Trust and lusgarding

Never lusgard ur drink never , even if it is an urgent call, carry your drink and don't give a fvck about how anyone's gonna feel

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Bestrolland(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2022
Himself
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Corea4king(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2022
Fiscus105:

But u guys quickly blaming girls wen ritual guys lure to kill, are ladies too not deserve to flex?

Because, they always play a victim whenever there is an issue
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by LordOfTheGame: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
The bar-man killed him by allowing those daughters of jezebel to be roaming about there. Just send them to their cages and the whole world wil know peace again. grin
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
It's drink
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by jayice(m): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2022
Loose guarding
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by Sancte21(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2022
I'm a major seminarian in Nigeria studying for the Catholic priesthood. Please I need your help to enable me purchase a laptop for my studies in the seminary. Account Number 3052314970.first bank. Solomon. Thanks all.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by ultimateprof: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Iberibeness killed him.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) by goodheart01: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2022
Richy4:

Imagine the time he spent looking at ladies to the extent that someone dipped hands inside the pocket produced a poisonous substance cheesy

One thing u must know is that his friend has made up his mind to kill him. Even without this situation of looking at a woman, the friend would have still devised another means to kill him.. Period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Game Of Choices / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.