Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

This Happens When You Meet Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Happens When You Meet Anyone (711 Views)

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 4:29am On Jan 08, 2022
Every person you meet in this life is a link and a window to your other side.

Don‘t overlook them, mistreat them or downplay their vitality in your life.

Pray for them. Don‘t lose them no matter the crises that may arise because of the next level destiny.

At the right time, GOD ALMIGHTY will make beautiful HIS works and purpose for you and that person. Amen

Never give up on the good and the bad ones, all is for the future life. Praise GOD ALMIGHTY for ever more.
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Pumpumking: 4:41am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Pray for them. Don‘t lose them no matter the crises that may arise because of the next level destiny.

At the right time, GOD ALMIGHTY will make beautiful HIS works and purpose for you and that person. Amen

Never give up on the good and the bad ones, all is for the future life. Praise GOD ALMIGHTY for ever more.

angry
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Pumpumking: 4:43am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

ermm sweeery i dont meanto sound rudes but romanse section stricly for chassssin womens...so please please kindly export yor thread to riligion section sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 4:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

ermm sweeery i dont meanto sound rudes but romanse section stricly for chassssin womens...so please please kindly export yor thread to riligion section sir!!(no oofenese) angry

You demons speak no more from him, his body is the temple of GOD ALMIGHTY. Come out of him now, get out now
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

People just annoy me these days.
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2022
redstaarx:

People just annoy me these days.

Not the people you can see, look beyond them
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

How ?
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Mercisharelove(f): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2022
redstaarx:

How ?

Human being is just a house
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Pumpumking: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2022
Mercisharelove:

goood morrring sister beautiful.siofra say i shod ask u if weccan both talk about sexxx sir?...this is for edocation popose only to help students doin jam exam.
can u help?? smiley
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by siofra(f): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2022
Pumpumking:

goood morrring sister beautiful.siofra say i shod ask u if weccan both talk about sexxx sir?...this is for edocation popose only to help students doin jam exam.
can u help?? smiley

You're not well angry

Don't involve me in your criminal act
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by Pumpumking: 11:42am On Jan 11, 2022
siofra:

You're not well angry

Don't involve me in your criminal act

cant u juss be sopotive for ones u wicked which...am tryin to link babe & u messin my flow..i beggy!! angry
Re: This Happens When You Meet Anyone by siofra(f): 11:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Pumpumking:

cant u juss be sopotive for ones u wicked which...am tryin to link babe & u messin my flow..i beggy!! angry

Ntoor tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ekaette And Her Sweet Oga / Your Money Back If You Don't Last For 2hrs ( Just For A Round ) / As A Man, Which Of These, Would You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.