Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,285 members, 7,780,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:38 PM

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) (62686 Views)

Beautiful Bride's Wedding To A Physically Challenged Groom (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by onthehill: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2022
A bride has been spotted pushing away a member of her bridal train who was twerking on her husband at her wedding.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q50L-LkxR8

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Lifestone(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2022
She's protecting her territory. But the lady has poor discretion

222 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by angelEmade: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2022
What kind of oloriburuku bridesmaid is that??
And the groom no even send anybody, man just dey take am with fullness of joy...
This is a great height of disrespect to someone you love and someone you are getting married to.

See the way he raised his hands and grooving his hardly erect dick to the yansh of Jezebel like lalasticlala whenever he sees a snake thread.
I can bet you, that bridesmaid don chop him dick before. I pity the bride, that man will definitely try to enter the babe again!

537 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Lifestone(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2022
She's protecting her territory. Smart girl

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by beezyblaze(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2022
This doesn’t make sense. Very disrespectful.

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by zed7: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2022
Very funny, na from clap e go enter dance. Some people ain't smart and sensitive. To the bridesmaid, it's all fun.

I used to think women overreact to their friends being close to their man, until I experienced it first hand. A friend to my babe then came behind her to hit on me. I was shocked. To be honest, it was tempting, just for the thrill of it but I knew it wasn't worth it.

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Lalami3232(m): 5:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Dem say no be her husband but her bestman. So my question be say "why she dey feel jealous over her husband's best man?"
Mr husband, save money for DNA test sha

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Oluromantic: 6:08am On Jan 08, 2022
That's not the groom now. Una no dey go party ni? And what happened in the video is not new. Many maids and groom friends meet each other in weddings through dances and eye contacts, exchange numbers and land in hotel the same day. Even person weh dem no invite weh come party come chop rice dey rock yanssh and catch babe for the party talkless of bridesmaid. It was just a fun dance even though they may not know each other before.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2022
That dude doesn't look like the groom. He's probably the bestman or someone important in the groom's team.

If that be the case, I think the bride is just trying to maintain some decency in her wedding, knowing very well that a cameraman is filming everything.

I think she knows that she has wayward friends and doesn't want them to display their madness in her wedding reception. Consequently, she stopped the lady from rocking the dude.

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Teejay13(m): 6:29am On Jan 08, 2022
She refuse to take chances, because anything can likely happen.

Jealousy no too good sha

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 08, 2022
The guy nah bahd guy, see as he dey enjoy yanch dey raise hands.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Skyfornia(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2022
People should know their boundaries

2 Likes

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Romanoff(f): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2022
The bride is probably just ashamed of the behaviour of the friend/bridesmaid.

But why keep Olosho friends if you're not an Olosho?

Birds of a feather they say......

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Kingpin1000: 6:40am On Jan 08, 2022
"Show me your friends and I will tell who you are".

"Birds of a feather flocks together "

Madam, wetin you do other women, them must do you back.

Anything you do me, somebody go do back to you (2×)
E dey good to dey do good, cos dem go do back to you(2×) _ Mcaze

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Waakanda: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by cutecommend: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Una self
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Gadafii: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage when never even reach 1 day, husband don dey collect twerking from bridesmaid, end time marriage

Make no mistake, it's either the bridesmaid and the husband have been fuckinggh before the wedding or they gonna be fuckiinng, after the wedding

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by daddymummy(m): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2022
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by alphaNomega: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2022
daddymummy:
I just like the woman as she comes between the husband and that woman. Every woman tries to protect her man from her female friends because she knows what her gender is.

This is because when once a woman has sex with a man, all her female friends would also want to have sex with the man.

That is why when people say the husband/boyfriend is always at fault for cheating, I know they don't know what they are saying.

Women know themselves. That is why they rather beat up a follow woman for going out with their boyfriends.

This is because every lady is guilty of trying to snatch another girl's boyfriend. So they know that the fault always comes from their own gender. Although they may say it is a man's fault, but they know the truth. That makes them to fight and will continue to fight one another for going out with their boyfriends or husbands.

Every woman knows that the sweetest penis is the penis of her female friend's boyfriend or husband.

When I had a girlfriend, women were always coming to me for sex which I refused. But immediately I graduated and moved on since the girl dropped out and I didn't have a girlfriend , women stopped coming.

They would not go and look for their own husbands/boyfriends(since there are so many males looking for relationship), but they would rather be running after other women's boyfriends and husbands

Your post made me smile because it's true.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Lovenorth: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
I love this grin
Ebo broilers and their lustful dance
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
Nawa ooo
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by samuel19222(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
grin
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by nairalander2020(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2022
His is a married man already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
good news....na so dem dey take start
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by donnie(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Lalami3232:
Dem say no be her husband but her bestman. So my question be say "why she dey feel jealous over her husband's best man?"
Mr husband, save money for DNA test sha

grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
NasoLifeBe!

All this poor girl thinking dey can protect their man from Zaazu.

Na this publicity of this video sef go make this man zaazu this girl wey dey twerk.
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Quickly doing the needful before both of them start to dey exchange contacts embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by AmazingELixir: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
grin

This kind of groom sef ...he can't even hide his intending infidelity, that bride just got herself married to a fvck boy, she had to push off two of her bridesmaids from the guy.....see as he resemble kpokpogri

3 Likes

Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by DropsMic(m): 7:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Lol...
Re: Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) by SmartyPants(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
That dude doesn't look like the groom. He's probably the bestman or someone important in the groom's team.

If that be the case, I think the bride is just trying to maintain some decency in her wedding, knowing very well that a cameraman is filming everything.

I think she knows that she has wayward friends and doesn't want them to display their madness in her wedding reception. Consequently, she stopped the lady from rocking the dude.

An observant chap you are sir!

It was obvious that she separated the first time but did not herself rock the guy - and separated again after the girl refused to hear word

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Man Gifts Lover N30 Million Tesla Car For Valentine's Day Celebration (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.