Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) (24309 Views)

Lucky Igbinedion Visits Osasu’s TOS TV (Photos, Video) / Osasu Igbinedion Reacts As Dr Olusesan Accuses Her Family Of Corruption / Osasu Igbinedion, Nigerians Mock Buhari For Endorsing Ganduje Despite Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by tonyluyi1985: 10:03am On Jan 08, 2022
This is not Osasu; Osasu is very chubby and well endowed. The mods shouldn't bring incorrect news here.

2 Likes

Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:
When did she lose so much weight? I am surprised. Lucky Igbinedion’s offspring were all overfed as children well into adulthood. This weight loss is not ordinary.
I'm equally surprised seeing her in this stature.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by edunaragold(f): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Men are still kneeling to propose?
Wonderful!
the guy is a dwarf na
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Codes151(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2022
e don blow
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by slimmoney(m): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2022
this babe don loose weight o, wetin happen na
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Anndrew(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Karemarealty288:
All these Jejeti on top a woman that will be commanding you like boy boy cos you value her lineage pass your wits as a man...... grin cheesy

Well to the groom to be he won world Cup and to the bride he removed her from the highway to loneliness ...congrats to them for win win.
Just Bleep the G's and I's commot for her surname.. grin
I don't know y I always laugh when Eva I come across the meme...so funny man
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by treatise: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
No front side, no backside and average looks. undecided

I hope the guy saw her beyond her father's wealth and connections though.

Congratulations to them.

There's money side Sha.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Elsueno: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2022
mabea:
I wonder what attracts you to a lady first if not the physical attributes

You are getting me wrong bro, there are two types of attraction,

lust & pure fascination.

Now the physical one is the lust, peaky boobs, round shapely ass etc.....I have dat too, but that's just my third leg thinking grin..

And the fascinating one. Ever heard of love at first sight...U just feel like that missing part of u, just rembering her makes u smile grin, even her faults looks perfect in ur eyes...( That's d first stage for me) , then traits like humbleness, how gud is she with kids, her cooking(very very important), how she treats her relatives & mine). if she pass those, her physical attributes are inconsequential to me
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by toujurs: 11:53am On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Wonderful!
E shock you! cheesy, Yes naw
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Whoknowsme: 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
meobizy:
When did she lose so much weight? I am surprised. Lucky Igbinedion’s offspring were all overfed as children well into adulthood. This weight loss is not ordinary.
Was thinking same here. Her weight loss is quite a surprise to me cuz the osasu i used to know was overfat
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by OblorOblor: 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Obviously, Osasu had undergone a weight loss procedure. This is not the Osasu I used to know 4 years ago. I wish her well because I like her person.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
This kind public proposal sha.. the public will Cheer you up and make u accept what u had no intention of accepting.... that's the disadvantage of public proposal...
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Was thinking same here. Her weight loss is quite a surprise to me cuz the osasu i used to know was overfat
maybe money no dey as before...
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Wonderful!
slavery
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
dollynnn:
Wonderful!

Weak men. Simps
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by alizma: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
SmartPolician:

Deceive yourself all you want, but I will leave you with this: Before a man starts observing the character and all other feminine content, the physical attributes MUST attract him first.

Nature made what men see to move them and what women hear to move them. Before a guy gets close to a lady, there must be a physical feature that attracted him.
Some people want slim physical feature. They want to still be able to hang out with their woman decades into the marriage.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Whoknowsme: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
crackhouse:
maybe money no dey as before...
Abi money dey that's why she was overeating. Her weight loss is commendable though
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So front side and backside are one of the features you should check before getting married to a woman you love?
It's finished for nairaland boys.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
What else does an average Nigerian girl have to offer?
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

What else does an average Nigerian girl have to offer?
The same thing your mom offered your dad and birthed you..now ask the same question again.. grin wink
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
What up with all these bini women marry igbo guys are bini guys not good undecided. i am seing this trend in the usa and visa versa where bini men marry igbo women or bini women marry yoruba or igbo
HeWrites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_4nXMx8x4

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYW4_HJgV0g/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by osazuwa23: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Everytime i am in benin and we pass the house close to the golf course i belive it always looking nice when i mean nice i mean it always nice.
IGOSLAPYOU:
Igbinedion family,that stole so much from my second state (Edo).

Those days if I dey pass chief Igbinedion house for okada avenue GRA,his hous fine ehhn.

Chief Igbinedion don choo money sha,Na that kind long money I dey fine for life.

Even death go dey fear to near you.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 5:13am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The same thing your mom offered your dad and birthed you..now ask the same question again.. grin wink
I said average, you dull insipid thing. Not everyone is average stock like you and your diseased mother.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by IGOSLAPYOU(f): 6:11am On Jan 09, 2022
osazuwa23:
Everytime i am in benin and we pass the house close to the golf course i belive it always looking nice when i mean nice i mean it always nice.

Na dat kind long money I wan get make I go my Agbor town go setup small and classy mansion.I nor like house wey too big e nor dey too fine.

Some people get money in this country.

If you seen Jim ovia house for Agbor,you go weak and he is building another one in Agbor again.

Chief Gabriel Igbinedion don chop money tire,those days for benin ITV nor dey let us hear word once him birthday reach.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

I said average, you dull insipid thing. Not everyone is average stock like you and your diseased mother.
Your momma is also average na and what does she even have to offer?? grin
You want to rate your mom high but insult other women.. grin
Baby boy get matured and stop bleating around online.. grin
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by Davidonkonsults: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your momma is also average na and what does she even have to offer?? grin
You want to rate your mom high but insult other women.. grin
Baby boy get matured and stop bleating around online.. grin
Jobless fellow.
Re: Osasu Igbinedion Gets Engaged (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Jobless fellow.
E dey pepper this boy for body.. grin grin
Now you see how it feels when your mom is being referred to..but you are very comfortable insulting other women.. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures / FG Gives States Autonomy To Produce Power / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.